Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm
"No, no.." Mayumi cleared her throat, "I- thought you were mad at me or something. I don't mind that you don't want to do this right now..." Mayumi trailed off.
I can't believe I started crying. But he actually looks mad now. I don't understand.

"Travis, don't be upset. I misunderstood you." Mayumi sat up so her legs hung off the edge of his bed.
"If you're not..ready for it yet, that's okay. I just don't like to see you mad." Mayumi said, her voice soft, comforting.
Their were still tears on her face, so she wiped them away.

I wonder how long it'll be until he is ready...maybe he's just not the kind of guy who would unless he was married? What about Jenna though, he didn't with her, did he? Mayumi tried recalling that afternoon that their minds had connected, when she saw just about everything. She just couldn't remember.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 pm
Travis seemed to calm down some. He overreacted.
“I’m sorry. I’m not mad at you. I have to get out of here.” He said grabbing a jacket from the bag on the floor. Away from you. He thought to himself. He couldn’t stand being around her right now without taking her clothes off.

On the outside, he appeared calm and collected. He stopped at the door,
“You can stay here if you want. I’m going for a walk or something. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Mayumi could see that Travis needed to be alone right then. It would be best for her not to question him why, or try to stop him from leaving.

"I understand, I'll be okay. But I see no point in stay in your dorm room, when I have my own." Mayumi said before he left the room, heading out, away.

--
When Mayumi got back to her own dorm room, she found Kyoko, sitting alone on her bed.
It appeared like she might have been crying earlier, but just looked upset.
Toyo's bed was left in a tangled mess of sheets and blankets, which was unusual for her.
"Are you okay, Kyoko?" Mayumi asked, sitting down on Kyoko's bed.
Kyoko mumbled something unintelligible.
"Not really," She spoke up.
Mayumi sighed, it looked like Kyoko didn't want to talk about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Travis smirked. He really didn’t expect on her staying he just didn’t want to kick her out.
“Alright, suite yourself.” He said pulling his brown leather jacket on.

For a long while he just walked around the dorm building, clearing his head some and calming down.
He’d have to return to his room soon anyway.
He passed a window. It was a full moon tonight…
He always found it foolish how everyone thought full moons and werewolves were connected.
That they-whether they wanted to or not-transformed into wolves whenever they saw one.
It wasn’t like that. They could shift when they wanted to.
Thinking about it all made him want to shed his skin and just run-that was the best way to clear minds.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Mayumi stood up, and went to go lie down on her own bed. Kyoko was still sitting on her bed, her face buried in her hand now.
Would Toyo be coming back anytime soon?
Mayumi didn't know, and didn't think she should ask Kyoko. Toyo might be the reason she was upset.

Kyoko was stewing, there on her bed, only growing more furious by the second.
I have hardly a reason to be mad, but I can't help this. Kyoko though to herself.
Toyo had better come back soon, or Kyoko was going to do something stupid like hurt herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Toyo, walking out on campus, looked up. A big drop of water splashed on her forehead. Then it started pouring.
She sighed and walked back to the dorm.

Once she was back, she was soaked. Through her clothes. Kyoko was laying on her bed, and Toyo just looked past her.
She took her headphones off any lay them on her messy bed, then took her dress off, only in a bra and underwear.
Toyo was a tiny A cup, but with how small her body was, it was well porportioned with the rest of her. She was porcelain white, and her medium-long light teal hair was dripping. She grabbed her stereo and walked into the bathroom.
Once inside, she turned on the stereo, it played loudly, and she started the shower.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm
Kyoko watched as Toyo came back in, got undressed and went into the bathroom to shower. She'd glanced at Kyoko, once, right as she came in. Kyoko felt like punching the wall. The feeling of it crushing under her hand, the painful impact of her knuckles against it. She didn't want to freak Mayumi out though.

Mayumi watched Toyo as she came in, soaked. She was definitely why Kyoko looked so upset.
Now, she felt like talking to one of them..but didn't want to take sides and get stuck in the middle of their feud. Whatever it was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 pm
Travis glanced at his watch strapped to his wrist, convinced he was now thinking and feeling pretty normal. Looks like he didn’t have to go for a run after all.
It was about time to head back to his dorm room now.
His mind cycled through all the day’s events and what he had to worry about as he walked back…. like the homework his teacher had given him…. plus the extra assignments he was given for the days he had skipped.
And of course, Mayumi.

When he reached his room he was no longer the only one there.
The two other guys were there too-just chilling on their own beds.
Travis ignored them for the most part, grabbing his mp3 player and turning it on. He really couldn’t sleep at the moment but he was still lying down. He stared down at the bed under him, remembering when Mayumi had been there.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Kyoko had fallen asleep; she was tired. Her head had been aching, and so had her stomach. At least she didn't have to stand being around Toyo if she wasn't conscious.

Mayumi was sitting on her bed, reading. It was a book her mom had recommended to her, and packed along with her things. She supposed it was okay.
I wonder when Toyo will come out of the bathroom. She's been in there an awful long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:38 pm
Toyo took time taking a shower, then shaving, then doing her hair.
It took her a while.
She came back out to find Mayumi reading.
"Hey." she said, putting on pj's.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 pm
"Hi," Mayumi replied, in a sweet voice. She set down her book.
"Are you alright? You looked upset when you came in..." Mayumi frowned.
Right now, becoming friends with her roommates seemed like the best idea. She just didn't want to take sides for whatever they were mad at one another for.

[[I think Toyo should come sit on Mayumi's bed and talk, fool O: ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Toyo nodded.
"I was." She said, then sat down on Mayumi's bed.
"As you can probably tell, it has to do with Kyoko." She said. She was only wrapped in a towel, but she didn't care.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Mayumi lied down a little, her back hurt from the way she was sitting.
"Yeah, I could see that much," Mayumi sighed, "you can talk to me..about it. If you want."

Her eyes wandered around the room. The walls were pretty bare, the floor was fairly clean except a few clothes here there.
Mayumi's eyes fell on the clothesless Toyo, in the process of getting dressed.
"Oh," Mayumi whispered softly, averting her eyes.

I can't stop thinking about you, Travis. She thought, though he couldn't hear her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Toyo was now dressed in more casual clothes.
"Yeah. It's nothing. Just a stupid, confused girl getting her feelings hurt." She said, then sat back on Mayumi's bed. "It was my fault anyway." She added softly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

SaltyCookies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Chibi Austyn
(idk i think its like in japan or something lol your guess be as good as mine.)

Suko thought about if for a second thinking it to be strange but shrugged it aside, who was he to judge others cultures. He smiled warmly and said," No harm done right," He said and watched as Rama examined Mr.Puckles before Ethan asked,"Are you feeling better."
Suko smiled and nodded and said in an equally hushed voice," Yes Ms.Cindy was very kind to me and i feel great," He said with a smile and then said with concern," Do you mean he isnt talking or just isnt talking much." He said a frown creasing his forehead.

(Lol i mean like include ourselves go to the host club talk to others bump into them into the hall way, nothing to grand like walking in on kyoko or Mori,(to shika and lyke) lol id never do that to you guys that'd just be alittle to awkward)

(mmk thats cool. LOL SRY IVE BEEN DEAD. I'VE BEEN MMORPGing)  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games