Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 pm
Pre and Tea seemed to appear next to Angelus.

KoTari laughed, "Exactly. We're only teasing," He said.
Seraphiel sighed blissfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 pm
Angelus said softly, "well first...I'll get us a room in the hotel." He turned to look at them, "Just stay hidden for now...fairies are rare to see..and someone might try to grab you for experimentation..." He walked carefully into the city and went straight into the hotel.

Akari smiled softly as Serapheil continued to lean on him. He upped his purring some as to make it massage her more for her comfort.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:46 pm
spade got off of the bed. she picked lost up and dropped him back on the bed. "lost why are you so quiet? arent ten-year-olds supposed to be loud?" she continued to smirk.

lost gave her a look to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:50 pm
"Oh you don't have to worry about us," Pre said, "Once our wings disappear we look just like normal humans."
To demonstrate, their wings disappeared simultaneously.
"Hang on... Experimentation? They do that here too?!" Pre suddenly asked as they followed Angelus.

Seraphiel giggled at the sudden change in Akari's purring. She thought it was cute.
"So Lost is ten? Wow. He looks so intelligent for a ten year old," KoTari commented.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 pm
spade smirked "he is a nerd. he was made to expand human learning capacitys remember?" spade continued to play with his hair.

lost didnt like to speak. it used to get him into trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 pm
Angelus nodded, "yup, humanities attempt to get power...that they think should belong to them." He went into the hotel and said, "Any open room?" The man said, "Yup, up the hall and to the right is an open room...last one here right now though. It has two extra large beds though..." Angelus nodded and tossed the man a gold nugget only to get two keys in return. He handed one to Tea or Pre, whichever one grabbed it first.

Akari smiled at Seraphiel as he kept the purring up. He said, "Comfortable love?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:02 pm
"Arr...." Seraphiel sighed in reply. It was obvious that she was in her own little world then.
"Right. It's still pretty amazing though," KoTari said.

Pre took the extra key, "Lets' see what kind of rooms this place has to offer," She said. Tea nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Akari laughed, he was glad she was comfortable. He did however, hope she would not lean on him with too much more weight. Not that she was heavy...but he was built for speed and was naturally weak in strength.

Angelus unlocked the door to the room and sighed as he entered it. "God, I need a shower..." He walked away towards the bathroom and then exited it once he examined it. "However, ladies first."  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 pm
// omg i love the rasmus!!!! lauri is hott heart //

spade continued to mess with lost's hair. " lost doesnt like to talk because people used to get mad at him for it."
lost looked at spade. now that she wasnt being rough to his head it didnt bother him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Pre laughed mysteriously at Angelus.
"You don't know much about us do you?" Tea laughed, "We are made of nature. We don't require showers or food or even sleep," She explained with a smile.
Pre walked to the corner of the room and started to glow. After a dark flash her armor was clean and sparkling faintly.

"Arr..." Seraphiel said again, smiling.
"Ah. I see. Seraphiel used to think the same thing. He doesn't have anything to worry about with us though. I would never hit someone unless they really deserved it. And what could Lost say that would require that?" KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "Makes sense...still think your missing out though." He entered the bathroom and closed the door to take a shower. He let the warm water relax and clean him as he washed himself off and exited as fire heated him up and dried him off as he put back on his pants and went out to the bedroom. "Ah, much better. Technically I don't need to do that either, but I do because I enjoy it." He sat down on one of the beds and laughed softly.

Akari smiled at her more and let her continue to lean on him. He kept purring and every now and then would change it a bit. This was so it would relax and comfort her entire body. He said, "Comfortable huh?" He looked at KoTari, "She seems relaxed now..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:22 pm
spade looked at lost. " i dont think they would just hit him. "they would use me for target practice if i got in trouble so i dont think it was that simple"

lost looked away he started to ignore the conversation.

// gotta log have to go shopping for dinner//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:39 pm
"...'Enjoyment'...?" Pre looked over to her sister with a curious gaze.
Tea laughed weakly, "Pre doesn't know what it's like to enjoy something. When she was let out from confinement, that feeling was crushed," She explained.

KoTari nodded to Spade. He wouldn't force Lost to speak if he didn't want to, "It's like she's in a trance," He said to Akari with a smile.
"Arr..." Another small sound escaped Seraphiel's lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Angelus sighed and said, "We'll have to work on that then. Find something for her to enjoy. It helps calm people or beings no matter what." He smiled softly, "I mean I enjoy a good massacre every now and then...but every now and then I like to enjoy a few smaller things that I can't do all the time."

Akari laughed softly, "I am just glad she is comfortable and happy." He kept the purring up and upped it just a tad more to see what would happen.

SNDarkangel

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games