Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:35 am
((*evil grin*))

Ryan's head was pushed forward as Giacare poked him. He shook his head with a chuckle. "Whatever you say bro . . whatever you say . . ." he said in a way that signaled disbelief, although it was also a tease.

((555th post!!! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 pm
(HOLY SNARKLECOPTERS! That's AWESOMENEZZ! *high fivez* We are rockin' and rollin'! <3 *givez you a cookie*)

Giacare smiled as leaned his head against Ryan's, his arms tightening a little around Ryan's neck although nowhere near enough to cause Ryan discomfort. "Shush, brat." he said fondly. "What about you? How did you woo yon maiden?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 pm
Ryan shrugged. "I honestly have no idea. I guess I just got really lucky. It was more like Brilyra wooed me instead of the other way around . . ." he said with a chuckle.

((COOKIE!! *glomps/tackles*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:10 pm
(o-o I wonder what the weirdest cookie ever made was..)

Giacare felt Ryan shrug as the castle came into view. "Tsk, tsk. Letting your woman do all your work, Ryley." He chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm
Ryan chuckled and then saw the castle, got his bearings and headed over to the lake, running as fast as he could, wanting to see Brilyra again. He didn't like being away from her for too long.

((No idea.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:16 pm
((Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm
(I tried to look but only weird recipes came up. I guess no one cares what the actual weirdest cookie was. T__T )

Giacare held onto Ryan, watching trees go by as they ran. He again marveled at the fact that the troll wasn't very slow at all, perhaps he couldn't be called swift..but quick might work, "Wonderful, brother. I bet you could almost beat me in a race." They'd had so many competitions when they were younger. Racing, fighting, and skill games most often.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm
((Oh noes . . .))

Ryan chuckled as he continued to run. "Almost? Ha! I would beat you hands down." he said, continuing to chuckle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Giacare laughed, "Dream on, little brother, dream on." The lake and the women came into view and he smiled, waving to them and blowing a grinning kiss to his wife even as a little tremor entered his stomach. He'd been spared clumsyness miraculously while in child form..but now? He could already feel himself tripping, falling for her as she'd called it in her amusement. By the Gods, he loved Silyera. Giacare smiled widely.

Brilyra turned as she saw movement from the corner of her eyes, smiling and raising a brow as she saw Ryan running forward with Giacare latched onto his back..they made a strange pair, but it gladdened her heart to see the brothers together, and her love happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm
Ryan grinned and set his brother down before running over to Brilyra, picking her up and twirling her around before kissing her deeply.

Silyera smiled as she went over to Giacare. "Can I talk to you in private Giac?" she asked, taking a hold of his hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:05 pm
Brilyra laughed aloud as she was twirled, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck as she kissed him back warmly.

Giacare watched them and chuckled at his brother's moves, before turning to his wife. He smiled and without hesitation and before answering the question, he came forward and released her hand. Giacare kissed his wife fully, wrapping his arms around her waist as he held her close. After a moment, he pulled away with a contented sigh, glad he never bungled their kisses at least. "A proper greeting, as promised..although I could make it even more proper if we were alone.." he trailed off with a wink before remembering she'd wanted to talk in private.

"Private it is, my love." Giacare kept an arm around her waist as he led her a bit into the trees and out of sight before turning and released her, though his hands lowered to hers as he held both, brushing his thumbs against her knuckles, "What is it, Sil?" Giacare smiled lovingly at his wife.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Ryan pulled away slowly smiling at Brilyra. "Mm . . . I missed you love . . " he said before kissing her again.

Silyera looked down at her hands. "I want you to answer me truthfully Giac . . . I want to know . . . how you feel about kids." she said, squeezing his hands softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 pm
Brilyra watched him pull away with a smile and she nearly giggled into the kiss. It was easier and easier for her to forget he was a troll..she cared too much about the man inside to be deterred by the outer appearance. After a moment, she pulled away to murmur, "I missed you too. Did you have fun?"

Giacare watched her look down and felt his hands being squeezed. At the question, his eyes widened slightly, "Sil..are you?" Did she mean what he thought she meant? "I love kids, you know that. After taking care of my little brother and then the slave children I ended up with..I'm used to having little rascals to watch over." Many of the Snorm enslaved children were taken from parents, and Giacare had decided to keep watch over them. Thankfully, he'd gotten to free many of them since becoming Silyera's husband. He'd had a paternal instinct from a young age, probably brought out by needing to watch over his younger brother..if only he could have watched longer..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm
Ryan nodded. "I had loads of fun . . . but I never stoped thinking about you . . ." he said as he once more kissed her.

Silyera smiled a bit, but didn't look up at Giacare yet. "So . . . how would you feel if . . . if we had a child?" she asked nervously, pulling her hands away a bit as one of them instinctively went over her stomach.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:11 pm
Brilyra grinned at that, and before she could respond she was kissed again. With a little giggle against his lips, she kissed him back fully.

Giacare listened and then felt her pull her hands away as one went to her stomach. The words made him blink once. Twice. Thrice..and then he came forward, wrapping his arms around her waist as he twirled her with a loud whoop of joy before setting her down to hug her to him tightly, as if he'd never let go. "My love..by the Gods.." He pressed a deep kiss to her lips before moving and kissed her all over.

Cheeks, head, neck, chin, nose. His lips were curved into a huge, beaming grin before he pressed another kiss to his lips while holding her close. "Now that I have you for my wife, and my brother back..nothing would make me happier than being the father of your children, my love..and I love you so much.." Giacare let out another excited whoop before pressing his lips to Silyera's, feeling warm and happy and like he could simply dance for all his excitement and deep joy and love.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff