Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Why not?" Durithill replied indignantly. "You think I'm some kind of mediocre caster? I've been learning dark magic since I was eight when I murder-" He suddenly stopped when he realized what he was saying. The woman had hit touched on the one spot that he was actually sensitive about, and he had found himself almost automatically defending himself. "I've known powerful dark magic spells since long before I was her age." he finished slowly, curling up on the bed.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 pm
Jessica place her hands on her hips, "I'm sorry that I work for Jilin and that because he is one of Zen's generals people don't dare touch me...Oh wait, no I'm not. I thought we had already discussed this. Either way you are a fool nothing more nothing less. You act all powerful and try to prove yourself by yelling at girls and bunnies. Oh yes you almost killed yourself but that doesn't mean anything, you are still alive after all. What makes you so different from the man I serve huh, what? You study the dark arts, you apparently act like a nasty man, the only thing you lack is wit." Every venomous word the girl had gained from observation, perhaps she could turn them against him and not use her last resort.

Sage_Nashae

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:30 pm

"The man you serve?" Durithill repeated slowly. He suddenly got up from the bed and jumped back down to the floor. With his eyes locked on Jessica, he walked across the room and sat in front of Renata, so that he was now between her and Jessica. "No, we hadn't discussed this. But thank you for telling me where your loyalties lie. Unfortunatly, you won't be getting close to Renata anymore." Durithill said calmly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Synthic started to get nervous. She knew first hand that Deimos knows some strong magic, and Jessica wouldn't taunt without having something to back her up.
"This is going to kill me..." She muttered to herself. She stepped between the two, "Stop bickering right this instant!" She demanded.
This is it. I'm going to die right here... She thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia saw the fear in the woman's eyes as she stepped between the two, so she subtly hopped over to her, when sh did, ready to protect her if necessary.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

I will not fail....

Sancius stood in a small patch of trees surrounded by shades. They were wailing and slowly closing in on the Ancient who stood still his eyes half closed in a lazy expression his face emotionless and daunting. The shades floated there for a minute before launching at the immortal being. "By striking at me you have insured your own damnation" he said as his gray eyes began glow. There was a flash of spectral blue light and several loud blues and when the lit dimmed there was a crater around Sancius and the shades were gone.

...In the rebirth of my people

[  

FryerStarter

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Durithill barely blinked as Synthic stepped between the pair of them. His yellow eyes remained locked on Jessica. "Synthic, I understand that you may not want us to fight, and I assure you that I do no want to either, but any trust I may have had for this woman is long gone. She serves the enemy, and as far as I'm concerned, that makes her the enemy." he said as he watched the woman across the room. He didn't want to have to use his five minutes, but if things continued to escalate then it looked like he was going to have to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm
Jessica gritted her teeth now they were getting between her and Renata, "Despite what you might want to think I am here for Ren and not you. I don't have to take this I am staying outside don't come crying to me when you need help I'll just take Renata with me when things get too dangerous." With that she walked out side and killed off the nearby undead. They didn't like her for serving the man who had been like a father to her taught her how to control her abilities. A ball of fire shot into the air and lit the sky for an instant to help her see and she sat down and leaned against a tree.

Sage_Nashae

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:13 pm
Renata looked helplessly from one to the next as the arguing escalated. She knew it would. She had prayed it hadn't. And it did. She didn't have many friends. More than she had ever had, but they were the only thing she did have at they were tearing each other apart. Deimos and Jessica were both strong willed and quick. Of course they would butt head. Synthic didn't want this fighting anymore than she did. She didn't want people's feelings to get hurt. When they had made the wish, they had said and her friends. Everyone here was a friend of hers.

Triyng not to seem upset by this fact, she turned and slowly walked through the nearest door into a small closet and shut the door. A bit crowded, but she just, needed time....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:22 pm
"Now that you've both threatened each other, don't you think we should be moving on to our next destination? We need to keep moving around to avoid getting caught, and you two fighting like children is not helping!" Synthic said. Her hands were both down at her sides. One of the hands were twitching from fear.
I was supposed to die in the quarantine room anyway... She thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:30 pm
Jessica stood up and started to do what she always did when she needed to vent, started to play with fire. She through it this way and that while she was outside, alone, away from those cruel people and their stares. She couldn't believe she had to resort to the next step but it was necessary she would have Renata by morning, Daniel would take time.

Raziel watched Jessica intrigued by her style and form, it was always fun to watch her little dance of death. He had to end it though. He turned his head o Ajax, "Don't hurt her too much, she is our superior after all." With a nod the plan was set into action

A cruel smile formed across Ajax's face as he shot from the tree line with his mighty hammer ready to strike with all of the force of thunder. He pounded it into the girls stomach with a loud sound of thunder and a barbaric yalp.

The air was knocked out of Jessica when the hammer struck and she was thrown back through the door that she had left through not stopping till her small frame struck a wall at the other end of the room where she laid unconscious.

Raziel walked calmly and slowly into the hut with his visor down and his blade drawn, "Too bad really, Jilin will be very displeased to hear that his little prodigy was a traitor, now." His cold eyes shifted to the rest of them, "Where is the wish girl, I can either take her or all of you."

Ajax growled slightly in anticipation. He lusted for a good fight for a good time. He was blood thirsty but like a good dog he waited to attack, Raziel was so much better with words than him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:37 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia blinked and lightning struck by the door. It was a warning shot, not intended to hit. And her form of magic caused it to be untraceable to her. While she wasn't an incredible magician(And definitely not a fighter), she was a discreet one.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:37 pm
As soon as she heard a crushing sound fill the room, she came darting out, her eyes full of the color of fear. "Jessica!" she practically screamed seeing her unconscious. She rushed to Jessica's side. For a long moment she thought another person had been taken from her. One of the few friends she had.. gone. Tears pricked her eyes and she shook her head with a small tremble, until she realized she was still alive, just knocked out. Craddling Jessica's head in her lap, her eyes looked up, motioning Daniel to get back as far as he could or hide.

"How could you?" she said her voice low, as the ground began to creak and groan. The trees outside moaned and the sound of earth rumbling filled the air. Vines, ancient and thick, came flying in through windows and doors, roots seeping through every entrance. The grabbed at the two men, trying to bind them and to grip their wrists so hard as to hope they would drop their weapons. The sound of wailing spirits flocked to her presence like a beacon, their ghosts dancing thick in the air outside.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Durithill didn't even flinch as the men appeared and Jessica came flying through the door. He had known the men were coming, after all, since they had unknowingly triggered his wards. No one ever thought to search the area for wards. "Sorry to disappoint you, but she just fled." Durithill said simply, looking at the pair of men. "Now, you're trespassing in my house, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave." he said calmly, not intimidated by the men in the least. Durithill sighed when another person decided to wreck his house. It wasn't like it was a good house. After all, it was basically just a wooden hut in the forest, but it was his house. He had built it with his own hands. "Would you please not make trees attack my house?" he said to Renata with a sigh.

((Edit))

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:45 pm
Blade rose from Raziel's armor cutting the vines, "Why it would appear that our lovely lady can do more than grant wishes." He flicked his wrist and released Ajax, "Save the two girls, Jilin will want to deal with Jessica himself and you can have fun with the rest of them." Ignoring the others Raziel started to move closer to renata and Jessica's pathetic looking body, that was when he noticed Daniel, "Oh yes and the boy as well we can't forget him."

Ajax smiled with glee as thunder began to strike the house and he began to play a little cat and mouse. "Who's first?" He looked at every face wondering how they would look once they were smashed in.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games