Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:37 am
"They didnt want or need to stay with me anymore, so they crossed over. I just can't leave yet. I can't leave when their is someone who is going to end up the same way I am, I want to at least try to help" Alessa said holding her stomach subconsciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 am
[[she was raped, wasn't she?]]

Ralph smiled. "Is there something we can do to help you?" He asked.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 am
Daiki listened to their conversation. He wasn't known back then to talk much when two people are talking.

((gosh, i need to post more. xPP))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 am
// XD i didnt post that i was assuming more of a she was attacked and stabbed //

Alessa looked at Ralph and then at Daiki. "I want to find someone. Someone who needs help too will you help me?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 am
[[lol, it was just an assumption that she was raped. xD not sure why i assumed it tho. o.o;]]

Ralph nodded. "Of course." He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 am
Daiki didn't much understand what the girl said, and repeated what she said in her head. When he understood, he said, "Uh, yeah sure. Is there someone in particular?..." he asked, his voice fading a bit to the end.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 am
Alessa laughed. "Im a ghost Im not psychic. I have to find the person"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 am
"Oh okay." Daiki said, and he made a 'whew' face. Then, he took two coats from his closet and gave one to Ralph. "So I guess we'll be finding him or her then? Or do you want to do anything else before we go and look for them?" he asked, holding his coat in his hands.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:40 am
Alessa shook her head. "You can fill your needs before we look for the person if you would like"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 am
"Hm," Daiki muttered, looking around. Everything was in order, nothing unusual ((except the bed which Daiki never bothered to make up xD)) was around, and then he looked at Ralph. He hinted in his eyes that he was asking him if he wanted to do anything else before going with the girl. "Oh by the way, I don't think I heard your name... May I know yours, so at least we all have something to call one another?" he asked.

((i feel tired, any minute I could sign out now))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 am
Ralph smiled warmly. "It's okay, we don't have anything else we need to do at the moment anyways." He assured her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am
Daiki nodded with what Ralph said, and looked at the girl, waiting for her to answer her question.

((guys, i think we need to have some kind of arrangement of posts or something, i encountered something like this back then, and we had some problems at first, because we posted almost at the same time ^^;; ))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 am
[[oh whoops sorry. Dx actually, i think im going now, too much homework. it's almost eating me alive. Dx IT SEEMS TO BE GROWING!!! DDx]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 am
((ohh. xP
i wanted to help, if you saw the post i made in the 'talking while you roleplay' thread. xPP))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 am
[[no, its okay. it's complicated stuff. DX i just need a lot of concentration for it. cya later~ ^_^;]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games