Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 pm
"...If you say so..." She had to admit, now that she realized what she has been saying, she realized that this must an uncomfortable topic, so she let it drop.

"Why don't we go somewhere else...? It's a little strange to be spending so much time in the defense lobby without it being about a trial..." Apollo suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm
"It's kinda eerie around here when it's so lifeless, besides us." Felicja looked around briefly and nodded in agreement.

He looked over at Magdalena again as though waiting to see what she thought of the idea. "Might as well." He answered.

"Okay!" Trucy cheered, "Lets get out of here then. Right, Aggie?" She approached her, waiting for her reply.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm
"Ah! Sure! Where should we go...?" She asked. It would nice to have a destination in mind.

"Well... I really think anywhere but here isn't too bad an idea." Apollo said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:28 pm
"There are a few places close by. Parks, malls, restaurants, fast food places, museums." Felicja continued on, listing numerous random locations and places.

"We could also go for a walk," Miles added. "Then perhaps we can find somewhere more specific."

"Hmm. I kind of want to go shopping." Trucy spoke up. She frowned when she realized a very important detail, "Ohh, oops, I have no money. Well, as long as we go somewhere.. fun! I'm happy."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 pm
"Well, I think where ever we go should be fine... though I think Milliana wants to eat now... She's unhappy..." When she said this, the kitten began mewling in hunger. "She hasn't eaten since before the trial..."

"Where would you get the cat food from?" Apollo asked her.

"Where, where ever we go, if we pass by a pet store, it'll be okay." She said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm
"Sure," Felicja smiled. "I'm sure we can find one on the way.. to wherever we're going that is." She started towards the door while she spoke.

Trucy looked in Milliana's direction and frowned as the cat cried out in hunger. "Poor kitty!"

Since they had no other business or reason to be still in the court house, Miles nodded and turned in Aggie's direction, waiting to follow after her.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm
"Yeah, alright." She nodded in agreement and waited a moment longer before moving to leave the courthouse.

"So we're going to wander until we find a place to stay, after stopping by the pet store...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 pm
"Well, since no one was openly against the idea.." He said, walking at a steady pace along with everyone else. Miles wasn't quite used to being with such a large group, it showed a little but he didn't seem to bothered by the others.

"Seems like it." Felicja called back to Apollo, "It's the best idea we have at the moment." She laughed a little.

Trucy followed quickly after the others, quite excited that they were going to a pet store. "I.. I can't wait to see the animals!" She giggled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:37 pm
With her free hand, Aggie grabbed Miles hand with a smile and squeezed a little. She knew he wasn't really used to all this, and she felt sort of proud of him for reasons even she didn't know. "I guess so!" She giggled at Trucy's excitement. "You really love animals, don't you?"

"Remember, you can only look. If you want to get anything you have to ask your Daddy first... for permission and money."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:49 pm
"I sure do." Trucy smiled up at Aggie and then looked back at Apollo. ".. I know! I know. Just looking and only looking." She sighed sadly.

"I guess she really wants a pet, huh?" Felicja frowned. She'd gone though the same thing when she was younger too, so she could relate to how Trucy felt.

Miles turned to Magdalena when he felt her take hold of his hand. He looked away and exhaled deeply, almost sighing as though relieved for some reason. She could probably tell how uncomfortable he was, which bothered him a little to be showing such.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm
"Okay, if your Daddy gives the okay ...I'll help you get and take care of a pet, alright?" He felt a little bad for her, and maybe a pet would keep her from trying to make him an opera singer.

She heard Miles' sigh and smiled at him. She knew him well enough to know how he was feeling, whether it was obvious to others or not. She was just good at those kinds of things. She then heard what the others were saying. "What a sweet offer Apollo!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 pm
"R-really?" Trucy looked up at Apollo with hopeful eyes. "Your the best, Polly!" Trucy cheered.

Felicja giggled seeing how happy Apollo had made Trucy. "Yeah." She answered in agreement with with Aggie. "Lets hope he doesn't get attacked by any new pet."

Miles returned the gesture with an unsure smile and then listened in on all the commotion. "I hope you know what you're in for." He almost smirked, knowing just how hard it can be to keep a pet.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm
"Uh... right... that's still a possibility...." He almost started to regret what he said but Trucy looked so happy, so he didn't mind as much."B-but I'll deal with it..."

"What kind of animal are you thinking, Trucy?" Aggie asked, interested to know since it might be incorporated with her magic show in some way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:38 pm
"Well," Trucy started, "I was thinking a rabbit, but that's pretty predictable! I'm not sure yet.. Something... Unique!"

"Ooh. Like a Scorpion?!" Felicja suggested clasping her hands together in excitement.

"That could get dangerous." Miles replied, he didn't consider such a thing to be a proper pet. Especially for a little girl to care for.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:20 am
"NO! No scorpion!" Although he wasn't sure that her Daddy would be completely against it, he was pretty laid back, there was no way he was going to risk getting stung by a scorpion.

"Yeah. Scorpion stings are really dangerous... But I do agree it'll be better if it's something unique!" Aggie said happily. Something nice and unique would make magic more fun! She silently berated herself slightly for her childishness.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff