Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Rick laughed his sinister laugh, "I don't go for that kind of thing. However, I can just take you over like all the creatures here. Why would I bother with something like brainwashing?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm
"So are you going to infect me?" Lydia asked, her voice devoid of anything. Every nerve in her body was still on edge, waiting for him to attack her or something.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:14 pm
"If you don't answer me then I just might," Rick snapped, "So are you with me or against me? Choose wisely," His voice had a hint of anger in it. The animals in the quarantine chambers shrank away in their cages.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:18 pm
"I want to know what I am agreeing to," Lydia replied and her crystallis was warning her to be careful. She showed no sign of her becoming afraid of him. Fear wasn't something she understood very well. She just did what she need to so she could survive.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Leonard stood behind Rick calmly, glaring at the girl. there was a rustle behind him as a creature moved towards him. spinning, Leonard caught the creature with his right hand, and simply glared at it, causing it to run back to its cage when he released it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:16 pm
"How much clearer do I need to be?" Rick snapped again, "Either you agree to help me or you join the rest of these creatures and become infested. Make your choice before I make it for you. And Leonard," Rick looked back to the guard, "Try not to kill any more scientists or cause any suspicions. They are all useful for my plan," He said before returning his attention back to Lydia.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Leonard nodded. (forgive me if i dont put any d's. my keyboard is being dumb.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:22 pm
Lydia wanted to question him more, but knew his patients with her was up. She nodded, slowly. She would help him, if just to keep herself. There really was no choice in the matter. "I'll help."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Rick smiled a little and petted Lydia on the head, "Good girl," He said. Not doing anything to try and infest her, he stood again, "Leonard, we have some work to do. I know infesting everyone here will take some time, so for now I just need to gather more information on this experiment," He handed the file to Leonard that had information regarding Kir, "This one is the strongest weapon created by this place. And technically this little one's relative," He motioned to Lydia, "I also need to figure out what is going on in the world now. It's been centuries since I've been able to check."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Relative? That didn't make any sense. Lydia didn't have any family anywhere, let alone anything like that weapon. She titled her head a little in confusion.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Leonard took the file and skimmed through it, checking its abilities. putting the file in his jacket, Leonard turned on his heel, and walked out of the room, he had work of his own to do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 pm
"Oh, Leonard!" Rick called after the man, "Don't attack him just yet. KIERAN is still unstable and in development from what the chart says. And he can create a full body barrier around him that can keep everything out without fail. Try to find a way through that before you do anything rash," He said and looked down at Lydia in her cage, "I will release you when the time is right. For now, these creatures will not harm you," He then looked at some of them which have broken free from their cages, "Back in your cages you fools!" He yelled at them. The mutants quickly obeyed and even locked their doors when they were inside, "That's better."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm
At the name 'Kieran,' Lydia's eyes suddenly widened and she clapped her hand over the crystallis in her chest. She then looked up at Rick when he addressed her but didn't respond in anyway. The soul in her crystallis was thinking too fast for her to keep up and it was jumbling her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Rick looked down at Lydia again, "You'll soon have a playmate. Be good and remain there until you are needed," He said and walked away from her.
Once he left the room the normal sounds from the quarantine room resumed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Leonard nodded. "Wouldn't dream of it..." Leonard said, walking out into the hall, where he suddenly disappeared from sight. walking silently down the hall, Leonard walked calmly through the halls, until he reached the room that had been prepared for him especially to test his abilities. walking in, Leonard closed the door and locked it with the code, then turned visible, taking his coat off. pulling off his shirt, Leonard took that oportunity to remove his bandages and begin training.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games