Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm
(No wonder Leaf is getting attack all the time. We have the most demon hosts. I say we should send the demon hosts to other villages.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm
((do you want me to kick you out? xp ))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Kazuhiko walked over to Reiko and told her, "Hokage-sama. Teddy was eaten by a sea monster in Kirigakure." He held the scroll that Teddy had given him earlier. "This flew towards me when the Sea Monster swam away."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am
(( Teddy's really gotta stop faking his death. It seems everyone is this guild is faking their death, sometimes adding a child then coming back (no offense orion you were one of the first ones so it was still original but then xantos, teddy, I think jedi almost did, kit and several others joined in). It's just a really unoriginal thing to do and alittle annoying ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm
((I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass, and I am all out of bubblegum.))

Tai raises a brow as he watches the hand movement coming from the unknown person. At the distance stated before, he had a hard time understanding what exactly that meant. Tai noticed that the "idiot" Kazuma (Dont worry...if the time comes, that will be explained) had called his name, and ran off to the two lovers, apparently yelling something like...."Tai! Orion!". That Kazuma kid really got on Tai's nerves, but he really didnt care to think about him. He just ran around and spent his time bothering others, and not even paying atttention. It was sad he didnt think half of the time. He really was no importance. Just another bother.

After getting off track of his thinking process for a few moments, Tai went back to wondering about what that man did. He shooed away Kazuma, meaning he didnt want him around. That was probably the same for Tai. Those two lovers wouldnt want him running around in their...lover....hiding....place.....or whatever. After receiving this thought, Tai would make a simple waving motion, and make an exit from the Meadow, turning around in the opposite direction so he wouldnt have to walk by and disturb the two.

((...Nick nack paddy wack give a dog a bone.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:52 pm
(( How many times has he faked his death? Also Kazuhiko doesn't know Teddy faked his death until he sees him. ))  

Nigai_Namida

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:32 pm
((No clue....I think it is around 3 or 4 now though. If he does it another two though....btw Teddy, I dont know if your are still part of the Light Assassins, but if you are you happen to be in luck. They dont kill their own....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am
(( ... ))

(( I can't do anything until perky responds so I am stuck... ))  

Nigai_Namida

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 am
(sorry)

Reiko took the scroll from Kazu, nodding as she did. "Thank you." she highly doubted that teddy was dead, after all of his fakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Kazuhiko nodded and walked away from Reiko. Copying the handsigns he had seen earlier, Kazuhiko muttered the words, "Blood Dragon jutsu." over the pile of blood from his last dragon and flew off towards the training grounds.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((No clue....I think it is around 3 or 4 now though. If he does it another two though....btw Teddy, I dont know if your are still part of the Light Assassins, but if you are you happen to be in luck. They dont kill their own....))

((Still a assassin .... Kazuhiko faked 2 times one for a personal problem and 2 cuz i was being chased ... this time this was for other personal reasons ..... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:38 pm
((what does the scroll say?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((what does the scroll say?))
(( It says "Reiko sucks" ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 pm
(( *punches Dark* No it doesn't say that. It says nothing to anyone but Kazuhiko but it's the last thing he got before the fake death ))  

Nigai_Namida

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 pm
((you all hate me! crying crying crying ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff