Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 pm
(made things so unfair)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Mizu came in wanting to see the fight ''I hope this is a good fight'' mizu said to herself  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
hunter appers at the treehouse and hears mizu and jumps out a tree next to her "what fight!" hunter said with exsitment  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 pm
"Hey Hunter. The fight is Kit vs Rahenno" she said  

Rockgirl809

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 pm
(If anyone gets invovled with this fight...Ill have their RPC's heads for dinner. And their heart for dessert....)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm
"seriously,my bro will definetly win!!""o and hi."hunter said to mizu then jumps in a near by tree  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm
"It could be anyone's fight" Mizu said moving back where Hunter was  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm
(i like jumping in trees because monkeys do that and monkeys are awsome.)  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:04 pm
(ewwww gross i hate them my favorit and best animal would be a cheeta...I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm
(by the way kit eating our heads and having our hearts is so violent....lol)  

Rockgirl809

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm
(Really? I was trying to be gentle to...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm
(lol lol )  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 pm
kit the philosipher
(Ooooh.....good idea Lenon ^^)

Kit didnt see the blade of wind fly at him until it was ontop of him. Holding his arms up into an X to defend himself. The blade of wind slammed against his arms. But Kit put some chakra into his arms and his chakra slammed against the wind blade making a large blast and gust of wind. This resulted in only two small cuts on Kits for arms. With a smile Kit lowerd his hands. "Geez Rahenno....I thought the Kage could do better then that." Giving a smile he got into his regular standing stance. Or better known as his fighting stance. Taking a deep breath Kit agin started making handsigns. "Burning soul....." Exhauling his held breath he smiled. "Lets forget these senseless tactics.....Hand to hand....." Looking around he gave a smile. He no longer had any idea where rahenno was. The scent had disapeared with the wind jutsu Rahenno had used.

Rahenno knew he had blown away his scent with the wind jutsu, just what he was going for. Rahenno smiled. "You know Kit,your right, I can do better, Your just not giving me much of a challenge." Rahenno formed seals. "How bout we take this somewhere more.....open." He said dissappearing, knowing Kit would follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Kit turned around and felt a small surge of Rahenno's chakra. "There!" Jumping after the ligh trail of chakra he charged after rhaenno. His skin was now a bright orange color. "Where to?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm
''This is a nice fight'' mizu said also dissapearing to follow them to see the fight  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games