Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Lance looked at her. "Hey, I like both, but I haven't been surfing in a while." He said and walked over to the surf shop before returning a minutes later with a surfboard and wet suit and walked over to Leora. "Remember, don't get too close to any humans." He told her.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Leora sighed. "I know." she said and then started walking towards the beach, hoping that it wouldn't be too crowded.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Lance watched her for a moment before running down the beach and diving into the ocean and swimming out. After he was swimming far enough out, he caught the closest, big wave he could find and started surfing. The beach wasn't too crowded, there were some people roaming around but it wasn't too covered in people.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Leora took off her shirt and shorts, revealing the purple bikini that was underneath. She then went into the water after pulling her hair up into a ponytail and waded into the water, just standing there as she let the waves pull the sand out from beneath her feet. It had been a fun pastime for her to see how deep she could make a hole if it was constantly getting pounded by the waves. And she always started by letting the hole be made by the waves and herself just standing in the sand.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Lance looked at her bathing suit with a perverted grin fora moment before turning his attention back to the waves, the grin still on his face.

Behind Leora, a little girl around five years old was walking with her mother. "Mommy, I want to go swimming." She said, when her mother said she could go she started walking into the water, and toward Leora.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Leora's eyes widened as a girl started to walk towards her. No! She had to be in control of herself. Not only did she not want to feed from a human . . . she didn't want to hurt that little girl either. She started moving down the beach, away from the girl, pretending to look for shells. If worst came to worst, she would just start swimming and go REALLY far out.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:06 pm

The little girl walked into the water a bit before turning and running down the beach in Leora's general direction for fun. When she saw that she seemed to be looking for shells she smiled giddily since that was her favorite hobby and ran up to her. "Hi, do you look for shells too?" She asked happily when she got really close to her.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Leora gulped and smiled uneasily as the girl ran up to her. "Y-yeah . . . sometimes . . ." she said trying horribly to control her hunger and keep her eyes their normal color. She tried not breathing through her nose to see if she could keep the girl's scent away.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm

The girl's eyes lit up with joy as she moved her hair behind her ear, revealing her neck. "Can I help, please?" She pleaded getting up close to her with now begging eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Leora was having a harder time keeping control of herself. "Y-yeah, go search over that way," she said, pointing back towards the girl's mother, "and I'll search . . . in the deeper waters." she said, giving the best smile she could even while she was freaking out on the inside.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm

"Please?" She begged, jumping and down and taking Leora's hand and looking at her with pleading eyes. She loved being with friends rather than being alone, she felt very sad when she was alone.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Leora tensed and quickly moved so that she had grabbed the girl's hand and pulled it off of her. "Sorry!" she said quickly before running out into the water and swimming as far and as fast, as humanly accepted, as she could.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm

The little girl sat down and pouted when Leora left, she didn't have many friends and she thought Leora could have been one, though she might not want to be if she knew why she had left.

Lance popped out of the water next to her on his surfboard after she got far enough out. "Hey, beautiful, how's it going?" He asked, chuckling as he lay on his back on the surf board, relaxing.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:30 pm

"I feel absolutely horrible." Leora answered. "I just ran away from a little girl who just wanted to find shells with me . . . she probably just wanted a friend to play with . . ." she said and sighed sadly. "I could barely control myself." she sighed out, feeling like an absolute monster.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Lance looked sympathetic. "Don't worry, it only takes a little time before you can get used to your thirst and can control it, then, you'll be able to be with humans as much as you want . . . As long as no other person has your scented blood or even close . . ." He said then muttered, "One thing I'm sure you'll never do as a vampire is hunting . . ."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games