Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 am
((Gah, sorry. Lemme edit my post to make it more clear, I just had Z exit to the Tenth Sea library. I will edit my post to make it more clear as to my actions.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

{{ oh no I knew or more like understood your post. I was just going to post yet again, and state that my character followed you. I could tell that you exited and moved to the library n.n }}

Peeking over the rock, Izunami spotted the figure once more, seeing him leaving. Though she couldn't see him too clearly, with his distance and all, he seemed rather interesting, if one could state that in such a situation. Izunami rarely saw people, and at the moment, she clearly forgot about the ones she had just made friends with not too long ago. So as he continued forward, she moved every so slowly behind him, making sure she was not seen.

{{ exiting to Tenth Sea Library }}

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 am
((Ah, alrighty, I wasnt sure and I feared that I would get introuble for being unclear. ^-^'' Happens alot to me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm
A slight twinge passed over his thoughts, and he looked upwards, as if gazing through the stone ceiling at the landscape above.

"It seems we have had visitors. Best to get above and see what's going on with the others."

He ushered Ravyn towards the portal, following closely behind.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Blaize blinked as Izunami wizzed out of the building. She was about to follow, when Memon and Ravyn came back up through the portal. She paused for a moment before continuing outside. "Well... This poses as a problem... Now tat I think about it... She's been alone for a long time... I doubt she had to defend against anything... That means she's pretty much inexperienced in that field... I'll have to hope that she has good instincts...." Blaize seemed worried as she walked back inside, heading down stairs to her room. She was probably going to track Izunami down if no one stopped her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Masakazu watched as Inuzami just took off from their little group and then noticed that Blaize had left him too. He sighed softly and then follwed behind Blaize when she headed towards her room. "Where do you suppose she's going?" He asked and he floated behind her.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Ravyn practically jumped with joy when she saw her friend walking into her room. "Hey Blaize!" She cried, waving. She turned back toward her boss, looking for permission to join her only friend. She missed seeing Masakazu following Blaize behind her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 am
"I don't know.... and that's what worries me..." She paused to smile back at Ravyn. "Feel free to come on in once you're finished Ravyn!" She called, before disappearing back down into the depths of her room. As soon as she was off the stairs, random items began to appear amongst the rockshelves, Blaize's mind making a quick mental checklist on what she'd need.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm
Masakazu's ears twitched when he heard Ravyn yelling happily to Blaize. He then continued to follow behind Balize, noticing adll the assortment of items that kept appearing on the rockshelves. "Should I go and get here then?" He asked softly, turning his attention back to Blaize.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm
"Maybe not get her... but at least follow her in case there's trouble... " Blaize looked up from where she had been packing a backpack of various items.... The normal stuff she carried with her on missions. "You know how it is when we first appear here and are lost and confused... She's never really had contact with anyone but us, which means she probably wouldn't know what to do in a hostile situation..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm
Masakazu nodded once in agreement and then sratched his chin a bit. "Then we should have no problem following behind her.." He said softly and then grinned a bit. "Provided you aren't afraid of the dark, perchance?" He added; one of his many talents with controling the shadows was being able to actually hide and move about in them. As he waited for Blaize's response, Masakazu thought of back up plans in case he first one did not work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am
Ravyn took her boss's silence for a yes, and ran off to Blaize's room. I haven't talked to her in what seems like forever! She thought excitedly. Heh, I never knew that me having a friend could have this kind of impact on me. I'm glad for it though. She knocked on Blaize's door and stuck her head inside when she found it to be unlocked. "Hey Blaize, what- ...Why are you packing? What happened?" She stepped into the room, alarmed. She either didn't notice Masakazu or didn't care. Her friend's determined but distressed face told her that something was wrong, and Ravyn would never let anything happen to the only friend she ever had. "If there's anything I can do, I'll do it. No questions asked." She shifted her blades, letting the light play off of them threateningly. I know she can take care of herself, but if anyone hurt her, they're going to have to deal with me.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:31 am
"Izunami... She ran off.... She's never dealt with people... let alone hostile people... And you and I both know what that means." Blaize looked up at Ravyn definitely looking distressed. "I'm sorry.... I must look insane right now..... And no I'm not afraid of the dark...." The fire demon sighed, running her hand through her hair and feeling frantic. Was this how all teachers felt....? So weird..... "You'll help us find her....?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:00 pm
Ravyn smiled slightly and nodded, even though she really had no idea why that girl was so valuable. "Come on, it's me." Blaize must have gotten to know her over the time I was gone. "Do we know where she went?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Masakazu heard Ravyn walk into the room and forgot that he was suppose to not listen to her thoughts when around her. When he heard her thoughts, he smiled and nodded a few times. "Yes, she did get to know her while you were gone and I think I know where Inuzami ran off to, actually." He piped up, making his presence known to Ravyn.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff