Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 pm
thefire158
Xan surprised by the sudden noise and movement behind him caused him to fire off a bolt in his crossbow into the ceiling.
"If your going to climb on me, give me a bit of warning first." He breathed and smiled.
"Anyway....it appears we both want to help with something...I can easily scout ahead..and Maix...I dunno....has he ever used a crossbow before?" He asked him and held out his dad's crossbow to Maix.

Maix look of surprise overwhelmed him for a moment, before returning to its previous state. He really had no clue how to use a crossbow, but he wasn't going to pass this chance up. This distracted him from Kazuma's words. Maix didn't really ignore them. In fact, he heard every word Kazuma had said, but he was too busy looking at the crossbow to actually concentrate on his words. Without wasting another moment, he took the crossbow from Xan's hand.
"Yeah! I've used a crossbow before!"
Maix said, lying through his teeth. He hadn't lied too many times before this. But, he figured this time it was worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:11 pm
Reiko glared at Maix. "why didn't you stay in the safehaven? Xan, go to the safehaven with Maix and both of you STAY THERE. it isn't going to be safe for you guys." she was very angry at Maix for coming back, but tried to calm down, she couldn't be worrying about them when the akatsuki were coming.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm
Maix's body seemed to freeze up when he saw Reiko's glare. He knew she was angry, and judging from the glare, he deduced that he was to blame for it. But what he didn't understand is why she was worried in the first place. Or why everyone was worried, for that matter. Maix inched behind Xan a little before he spoke.
"We.....we just wanted to help the village..."
He said softly. Maix didn't look Reiko in the eyes, but instead looked at the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:27 pm
"yes, but the akatsuki are very strong." she tried to explain. "They are much stronger that you are, and you wouldn't stand a chance in battle. leave the fighting to the higher level ninja." she saw his sad expression and tried to console him. "you'll rank up and then you will be able to fight with the village as well, but for now you need to stay in the safehaven."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:34 pm
"But....but..."
Maix stuttered. He didn't mind staying in the safehaven, but the real problem was staying there while others fought, or even died. If that were to happen, he doubted he would be able to handle the guilt.
"...We gotta do something..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:38 pm
"Look after them at the safeheaven, if something happens and they managed to find you, you will all have to defend yourselves." Bambi said still standing there.  

Bambi Hyuuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Xan sighed and threw maix over his shoulders.
"Alright....let's head back to safehaven then...I'll teach you to use that on the way over Maix." he said nd body flickered toward safehaven.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Like before, Maix clung to Xan's back, disappearing along with Xan. He did so without a word.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm
"Here tell this clone where to go." Syn uses alittle of the nine tails chakra to make a clone to go the safe house.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 am
Kazuma smiles and rubs the stuble on his chin "They will be great for this village when they learn what they already don't know" he then turned to Reiko "Hokage-Sama since we have time can we train and maybe you can teach me some medical jutsu I would like to be able to help people in that way" he said smiling as his hand pulled out his anbu mask ans fely the intriacite design.  

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:14 am
Syn pulls back his hood and takes off his anbu mask. He pulls some shaving cream out of his back pack and uses the kunia he was twirling to shave. "Well Im glad I learned how to do this as a kid." He thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am
Kazuma looks at Syn "Syn-Sama may I have some of that" he asked him as he rubbed his chin again, thinking he could get rid of the itchy stubble on his chin.  

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm
"Sure but don't cut yourself cause it will hurt like a mofo." He says tossing him his bottle of shaving cream.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm
Kazuma caught the can "Thanks Syn-Sama" he said and put some on his face and pulled a medium sized knife from one of the sheaths on his lower back, and shaved off all his stubble and then wipped of the knife.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am
((wow you must be bored xd ))

Reiko nodded. "i suppose so, but you have to remember that whatever you learn now will not be very effective untill perfected. It will only work on minor cuts and bruises untill then." She did a few handsigns and held up her hand. It glowed with medical chakra. "your chakra wont be this big for a few years, but it will still glow slightly after practice."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games