Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 pm
He had drifted in and out of the conversation, his mind elsewhere. A faint pulse was coming to him from somewhere in the marketplace, but he couldn't pin-point it exactly.

"Why don't you two browse around for a while, and if you find anybody interested in joining with us just take them back to the temple and have them sign the book. I have something I need to attend to."

He gave the wolf prince a slight nod and headed away, searching for the origin of the pulsing sensation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu sighed and pushed him off the wall, nodding back to him. As he spoke, he looked around and constantly smelled the air. "Yes, it can be good if no one knows that I have it, but it's not like I can just hold my power inside me forever, you know. You have no idea what it's like ot hear nothing but your own thoughts being repeated over and over in your head like a strange echo." He was trying desperately to not think about anything, not wanting to relive his traumatizing childhood training.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm
"Your right.... I don't.... And you don't necessarily have to keep it bottled up. It can be pretty explosive if you do..." Blaize laughed nervously, a image of when she had tried to not use her power for a long period of time flashing though her head. In that case, It really had been explosive... She paused in her thoughts to watch Memon walk off, somewhat curious. "That's interesting.... Hey Masakazu... Do you have a place to stay....? Or a job for that matter...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu finally looked over at Blaize and slowly shook his head. "No I don't, I'm always looking for both of those things." He replied and smiled. Even though I already have both of these things.. He thought and then sighed, hearing it repeat itself just like he said it would. "I'm really gonna have to try and not do that.." He mumbled and then looked to Blazie again.

"Do you know where I could go to for these things, Blaize?" Masakazu asked hopefully, his tail wagging back and forth in overdrive.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:22 pm
"You can work with me and Ravyn for Memon..... He offers room and board for his people too... It's actually pretty neat." Blaize grinned at how the wolf's tail moved back and forth enthusiastically. "What do you think?" Blaize asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu nodded once. "It sounds like a good idea," he started, but bit his lip and continued, "But I still need to know something about all of this before I join." He leaned against the wall again and waited for Blaize to explain. "So, will you tell me everything I need to know or do I have to use my special powers again, Blaize?" His tail swayed back and forth like the hand on a grandfather clock as he waited for her to reply.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 pm
"I'll answer whatever question you may have to the best of my ability.... I may not know all the answers." Blaize said shrugging like it was no big deal, though her voice was completely serious. She understood the need for information all to well. "So what do you want to know...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:50 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

"Oh goodie!" Masakazu replied and then smiled widely. He would finally be able to do something in this realm that he loved so much. "Well, first off, I wanna know about Memnon's cause. I mean, I want to know what he's about." He said as his ears perked up, ready for the answer.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm
"Okay.... well if you haven't noticed.... Byako is like a chaotic minefield the way it is right? I suppose the best way to put it.... Is that Memon wants to unify the city..... I have no idea if he has any other reasons, and if he does, they're personal. " Blaize said thoughtfully. That really was about as much as she knew.... and that was mostly guess work anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu thought about it for a while and then smiled deeply. "Then I'd love to help him achieve his goal. Just as long as he doesn't try to unify the city for an evil purpose." He said happily as his tail went back into its hyperdrive mode of wagging. "Finally I'll get to help people outisde of my realm as well." He mumbled and hopped off of the wall to keep his tail from hitting it anymore.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Blaize laughed. "Well.... We might as well show you where the temple is..... I should tell you something about the rooms though....." the fire demon grinned sneakily. "Everything arranges itself according to preferences... An example would be... My room. I'm a fire demon, so I prefer warm places.... and my room just happens to be an underground magma basin.... pretty neat actually, there's an over hanging shelf of rock to, for guests... and performing fancy dives." The last part was completely a joke..... She hadn't actually dived yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Masakazu thought about it for a while and then then grinned widely. "I think I'd love that. My room, not your room, even though your room sounds very nice." He replied and then smiled nervously, not wanting to offend anyone. "I just wander how my room is going to be like.." He started to think about how it would look, but he immediately shook the idea out of his head.

"Gah! I can't believe I almost thought!" Masakazu growled and then looked around. "Please, take me to this temple so I can be free to think again. It's starting to hurt my head." He whined a bit and looked to Blaize. "When can we leave?"

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm
"I suppose now is good....." Blaize started walking, pausing. "Ravyn... We'll be back in a few. You can wait here or look around or something.... He told both of us to recruit..." Blaize grinned, motioning for Masakazu to follow before heading off to the magma plains, as they now seemed to be called.

{Exits to Magma Plains}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Masakazu smiled when Blaize said that they coul leave now. He looked to Ravyn, waved goodbye with his hands and tail, and left for his new home.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 pm
He wandered aimlessly from booth to booth, each one bringing him closer and closer to the cause of the pulsing. Eventually he came across a small shop tucked out of the way of public eyes. The building didn't have much in the way of markings or signs, which seemed to help keep it in anonymity.

But the pulsing was strongest here, and thus here was where he would go.

He entered quietly, a small bell above his head ringing, announcing his appearance. At the sound, a small shopkeeper entered from the back, and around his neck was the item which Memnon had searched.

Or a piece of it, anyway.

He approached the counter quietly, staring the shopkeeper directly into his eyes.

"May I help you, sir?"

"Yes, How much for that jewel around your neck?"

"Oh, this? It's not for sale. It's a family heirloom, I'm sorry."

"So am I."

Before the shopkeeper could ask about his strange statement, Memnon grasped the man by his face, bending the man backward with such force that after a few seconds the unfortunate man's back had broken. As the body crumbled behind the counter, Memnon grasped the chain around his neck and tore it free.

"And to think...the path to my ultimate freedom would begin in such a dilapidated shack such as this...my apologies, old man...but I can't allow anyone to stand before me in this mission..."

It was so strange to him, this feeling of remorse. Before his exile, he could remember killing anyone in cold-blood without a second thought, and had even reveled in it. But now, in this cold building...he felt somewhat sorry that it had to come to this.

But like he said, he couldn't waste time with pleasantries and compassion. He simply couldn't.

He gripped the jewel tightly, making his way from the shop. Hopefully, the karmic force of the universe would understand his decision in time.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff