Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:05 pm

"perhaps...but for now please excuse us" lutia replied
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Bareq smiled and waved as he left.

Fighter for all

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:11 pm

"Who is this Kren? Why would someone be looking for him?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:18 pm

"he is a creature made of darkness who has a talent for going places uninvited" lutia replied as she stood at the clan entrance
"while we are all here perhaps we should take a trip to the tryvan clan base and take a look at those weapon stores..."

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:21 pm

Loryn nodded. "I passed by that place a few days ago...there was powerful magic inside..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:31 pm

lutia nodded at the confirmation "i suspected as much..there desapearance was much to sudden for them to remove all there equipment"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:38 pm

Loryn smiled softly. "So we do a bit of salvaging...sounds fun."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:37 am

Neo stretched and stood. After checking that Lori was alright he walked away from the bed but remained in the room with her. He didn't feel like being blamed if something were to go wrong and he had left her.

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:40 am

He stepped out of the front entrance for a moment, enjoying the sight and smell of the fresh air as he prepared himself for his return journey to the Tryvan base. He enjoyed the sight of the skyline, but noticed something that bothered him. He had felt powerful magic hovering over the city, but it was missing now. Where had it gone?

He barely side-stepped to his right as a fair-sized chunk of rock rushed past him and imbedded itself into the ground behind him. It appeared to have come from a meteor, but if that was so, than what had happened to the meteor?

Nothing about this felt right. How could a meteor of that size and power just disappear so quickly, and apparently very violently? What being could have such power?

He had an idea of who, but hoped to whatever god his people had worshipped that he wasn't the cause.

"Memnon..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:47 am

Summoner stood outside the broken doors, smiling softly. "Hello, winged thing."

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:00 am

He spun around calmly, recognizing the voice. He smiled again, greeting the man politely.

"Why hello, a surprise to see you here and again so soon. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:03 am

"Just to deliver a message to you. Someone is very keen to find you and kill you."

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:15 am

He smiled and offered the man his full attention, his arms bursting into blue flame as he gave the man a slight stare.

"Is that so? Well, he'll have to take a number, he isn't the only one in this city looking for my head."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:17 am

"He wanted me to say, and these are his exact words, 'An old friend has come to town.'"

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:43 pm

lutia sighed "we have had enough visitors" lutia put her hand against the door frame and the intruder was pulled outside
and she turned to razriel "if you want to talk to it do it outside"
she then looked back to loryn
"i think this would be a good first mission for you to join in"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games