Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 am

Wyatt frowned "Don't say that...it's just..a bad day" He said. He hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss. "Don't worry too much alright" He said. He smiled "Mistakes happen" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 am

Although shrouded by darkness, you can tell the guy smiles. "I don't come to Shale very often so I know you don't know me. My name is Alastor Auron."

"Alastor huh?" Kessaris asks with a tilt of the brow. He gets out of bed, still dressed in his suit from before. He knows it, but doesn't care at the moment. "Where's everyone? Riko....Keli?"

"They're fine. No ill will passes them."

"Okay. Now what of these eyes, Alastor?"

Alastor stands, finally showing his face. His appearance is redolent of lone child. Red and black hair, unkempt on both sides and a book in his hands. Brown and thin, not a novel. A silver chain dangles from his scrawny neck and face is punctuated with a weak smirk. Alastor didn't seem of great health, but his aura was abundant. Very abundant. "These eyes," he started after opening his book,"These eyes mark the candidates."

"Of what?" asks Kessaris.

"If you help me, I'll help you. I know you want more answers from me than the amount of questions you're giving to me."

"What makes you think that?"

"I know. Marcove, Jean, Mitsuki and Lillium. I know what you want to know and I have what you want to have. Information on how to see them again."

Kessaris closes his door after hearing his father's name and lookes to Alastor with his yellow slited eyes. "How do you know about my dad. He's dead! You don't know anything about my dad!"

"I know everything about him and the rest. I was there when it all happened. Do you want the information or not?"

"Tell me what I have to do and I'll think about it."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:14 am

Ricky frowned as there was no sign of Kessaris. He eventualy saw Nephilis he had never been a big fan of him but he wanted to ask him a few things. He walked over to him "Excuse me...Nephilis...can I ask you somthing" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 am

Nephilis looks over to Ricky, still a tad angry from the lies of both cities. "Yes Ricky, what can I help you with?" he asks in a false calm voice.

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 am

Lilith continued running at a slow pace listening for her friends familiar thought pattered. She felt it grow stronger when she shifted directions so she headed there. Lilith saw Alyss far off and waved. Lilith jogged over to her and smiled. "Hey I haven't seen you in awhile" she said playfully the complete opposite of how her message had sounded a few seconds earlier to the girl.

Chelan made it to Shale. She walked in unhampered because of her invisibility. After getting a while away from the entrance she became visible. She hoped no one would be too upset with her for coming here. She continued walking looking around curiously.

{{I need to get my characters to interact with people No one is in Hydron... crying }}
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:26 am

Ricky looked at Nephilis he remembered hearing Kendal mention that Nephilis used to be a celestial once when he didn't know he was around "Umm...Nephilis...was that thing that attacked..was it a celestial" He asked. His tone showed slight fear he flinched hoping Nephilis wasn't mad at him asking.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:37 am

Nephilis looks forward and sighs. "It's far more powerful than a Celestial and it doesn't show the properties. I'm at two conclusions. It either is a Celestial...some new form, or something entirely different. Right now, I'm more worried about what it wants. If you want, you can help me investigate because I have a clue of what is after."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

Lunia walked over to Nephilis and held onto his leg whilst looking at Ricky.
"Uncle Nephilis... what's a celestial?" She asked him, still looking at Ricky wondering who he really was.

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 am

Ricky looked at him "Of cource I want to help" He said. He wondered what could be more powerful than a celestial from how Kendal explained it they were extreamly powerful and tough. "What do you think it's after?" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Lorna looked at Wyatt and smiled. "No...Im supposed to keep my city better than the rest...it doesnt matter anyways" she said to him. "You may all leave...please return to your respective kingdoms and if you are a citizen of Silicia, return to your homes" she said to the crowd. She looked at Wyatt and walked upstairs near the balcony to think and look at the stars.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:29 pm

{{}Someone find Chelan she's wandering in Shale}
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm

((IM sorry Mew...all of my characters arent in Shale... crying ....Kessaris is in Shale that's about it I think. My characters or in Silicia and Herbaca...))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Riko bumped into Chelan, getting up quickly and bowing. "I'm sorry... hey your the Prime Leader of Hydron aren't you?" She asked nicely, smiling. "I'm Riko, a lady of Shale... I'm trying to find my friend... well my boyfriend but thats a different story." She started walking, looking around. "What brings you to Shale?"

Alyss saw Lilith and hugged her, laughing. "Oh It's so good to see you! I need to talk to Neph for a second... I'll be right back..." She walked over to Neph, looking at Ricky. "Did you need to speak to me Neph."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:45 pm

{{YAY way to save me Alyss sorry i took forever}}

Chelan knocked into a girl. She looked at her and stood. "Its ok" she said quickly. She glad the girl hadn't made much of a fuss over her like most. After dusting herself off she smiled in response to the girl's question. She walked next to the girl. Even though the girl had blue hair Chelan could tell she wasn't from Hydron.

Lilith hugged her friend back then stood there bewildered when Alyss went to talk to her father. Lilith looked in their direction. Even after the war she hadn't been able to bring herself to talk to him. After all it was her fault that he had died in the first place wasn't it?

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Riko looking into another room. "Kessaris!!" She yelled, growling. "Oh he is so going to be hurt when I find him. He better have an air tight reason to why he left." She muttered, looking into another room. "Sorry... I'm just nervous. When he left he was bleeding so I really really need to see that he is alright." She said softly, her voice growing in sadness.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games