Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:24 pm
"Oh those two aren't like that...at least anymore Lilith. I think Jaq just seems to enjoy all the male attention or something. I think she's secretly a real pervert." Giggling softly, she really admired the strength and commanding presence this new woman seemed to have over everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:47 pm
*Lilith was currently in the process of stepping on Jacquelyn when the newest addition to the ISA entered the room.* "Hm? who's the pooch? a new member?" *She skipped over to the wolf, and began to pet it.* "Hehe...Wait." *She stopped for a second, and stared at the wolf.* "You just said 'Ello', didn't you?"  

Anakoni

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:58 pm
"Zat i did."Shota said as she changed to her human form and she seemed to tower over the others now as she stood at 6'4.her nails were capped silber and the bottoms of her boots clattered against the floor.
"Z name ist Shota Angel ze 3rd."she said with a bow."I am from ze far north."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:03 pm
*Lilith blinked a few times, and backed up.* "Wowie...The pooch turned into a beautiful woman. Now that's crazy..." *She looked up at the woman, whom was easily two heads taller than herself.*  

Anakoni

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:06 pm
"I heard a bit about ze organization ven i hit shore a few days ago."she looked down at the girl that had been petting her."I heard you are interested in new members and i believe i fit ze criteria."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:40 pm
*She rubs the back of her head, and nods a little.* "I'd say so, although you'd want to talk to my brother Miso about that..." *She nodded again, and slowly crept back towards Tennyo.*  

Anakoni

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:14 pm
"Alright,Vere might he be at?"she said as she looked over her nails befor tucking her hand beneith her wolf fur cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:15 pm
lutia nodded catching his offer
"the jarians would be intrested in your proposal but it will be some time before we are a fighting force again.
we need to rebuild from the recent attacks"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:33 pm
*Miso nods, and begins to bandage the arm.*

Well, for the time being, you Jarians are welcome to stay aboard the Ragnarök. Full room and board, as well as access to our armory.

*Miso finished wrapping the arm, and began placing a splint on it.*

Of course, it won't be for free. You and your clan will have to earn your keep by working as crew members. Don't worry though, you'll still have full control over your Jarians.

*He stood up and took off the gloves, tossing them into a trashcan.*

Sound like fair conditions?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:45 pm
lutia flexed her arm slightly
"i will...have to think about it.....for now though i would like to see your armory in hopes of aquring a bracer for this wound"
hmm....  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:51 pm
*He quirks a brow, and nods, motioning for her to follow.*

I may have something that could be of use...What are you looking for, exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:20 pm
Jacquelyn, once again dazed and confused is helplessly 'bullied' up. She scrambles to her feet.

" Well it wasn't MY intention on becoming a woman! Blame Miso with his...Feminine parts laying around."

She shakes her fist at Lilith while informing her.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:45 pm
*Lilith flips around, looking at Jacquelyn from behind Tennyo.* "Ha. Well, you certainly don't seem to mind. After all, you don't seem to be looking for some male body parts."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:12 pm
" The Opportunity hasn't presented itself yet."

She remarks, smugly.

" And I would much rather have my male body back."  

MasterHan

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:36 pm
Shota changed to her wolf form and walked back out into the hall.She wondered if this organization was really anything special but figured she may as well go with it since she was getting a free room out of it.
She sighed as she walked up the hall and made her way to the front door.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games