Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 pm
[[You get in via me. Aki will be letting you inside in a moment, you'll have to excuse her for the time being, she's not the most talkative sort and is still in 'recovery'.
Blademaster: I regret your choice of actions. I hope you will never try anything so foolish again.]]

A small, gold lined bubble of light drifted toward the silver gates of the Kabina city. It expanded as it came nearer the large, overpowering gates of the city. By the time it reached the gates the bubble was human sized and occupied nearly the entire width of the silver entrance to the city on clouds.

The bubble popped and the light purple haired angel looked up, her green eyes studying the girl just beyond the barrier and through the bars of the silver bars of the gate. The green eyes were quiet looking, slightly haunted even in the kind, gentle pale face. The white, feathery wings that stretched on either side of her were what made such a wide bubble, and concealed the city behind her from view to someone outside the gate. Her wings, like the bubble, were lined with a gentle gold.

After scanning the girl on the other side of the barrier for what seemed many long, agonizing minutes, the angel girl blinked and beckoned with her right hand, appearing out of long draping ivory robes. The barrier that Serena stood before her rippled, and suddenly appeared not as solid as before. The angel on the other side beckoned again, more urgently now.

The silver gates swung inward ever so slightly, aiding to the message that the green eyed angel was trying to pass silently. The gates of Kabina have opened to you, step through quickly and be greeted by clan leader, Aki of Kabina's Winged Fighters.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 pm
Serena eyes widened in awe at the beautiful angel infront of her. As the angel beckoned, Serena fell through the shield she had been leaning on. She caught herself and followed after the celestial being. As she passed through the gate, Serena paused, but only for a moment, to gaze at the world behind the bars.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am
Aki motioned again, urging the girl all the way through the gates. As soon as Serena had passed the given point the gates swung gracefully shut with only the softest of clinks as the locks chinked back into place.

Back on the other side of the shield, the rippling ceased and the powerful force re solidified. The magics of the thing were slowly growing weaker and it had nothing to do with the health of young Aki. Slowly but surely she was letting go of the shield of her own accord, but past attempts to again harm her city made her doubtful and one eddy of her mind clung to the safety that was the shield. The shield was softer now, but it wouldn't be leaving. Not quite yet.

"Serena, correct?" The voice, however quiet, was still angelic and clear, though soft as whispers. "What can Kabina help you with? We are here to aide." The angel's fingers were softly laced together, hanging down before her, her green blue eyes staring ahead. Her gold touched wings were folded neatly on her back, much less overwhelming than her entrance.

Their footsteps were quiet as Aki started walking back down the cloud path, toward the center of the city.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Serena slowly followed Aki. "Y-yes. My name is Serena." She hurried after Aki, not wanting to get left behind. "My-my mother told me that I needed to come here... To wait for her while she's... preoccupied." Serena hesitated, not sure that her mother would even call her for when she saw how ludicrous this was. IF she was how ludicrous this was. Serena sighed and hurried to gain the ground she lost while she was in thought. "I-I'm to stay here for a while..." She told the wondrous being known as Aki. She was still in awe at everything she was seeing. The city was beautiful, if not quiet.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:57 pm
"Serena, welcome." Aki's voice was still soft, but she realized that she was moving through the city too quickly and slowed her step. Serena was soon walking again beside Aki. The angel's blue green pastel hair was floating behind her as they made their way through the crowds.

People greeted the newcomer eagerly, with hellos and waves and smiles. Bows, and polite head nods were made to their Leader, each one kindly returned.

"Will you be needing lodgings?"
She asked once the buzz of the crowd had died down. "The castle lodges those here for long term travel, there is no charge. Some, however, prefer to take lodging in the inns here in town; it's closer than the castle. Without wings it can be a very long climb." She pointed up to the great marble place above the city.

"Sadly, our mechanic is out of town, and won't be able to fashion you one of her inventions to help you get up to and back from the castle, if you intend to stay. Even I get tired with such flights." Aki did not mention she was still in recovery from breaking her wing in her fight just a little while back. She had been walking or using magic for the past month.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:55 pm
Beginner flew into Kabina stopped at the gate she knocked politly
"Is anyone in right now?"
I want to ask Aki about tesarel

xXBeginnerXx

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 pm
Serena nodded, looking at all the people who greeted her. She was surprised that so many beings lived so far from the ground. "Yes... I will need lodging for some time... Though... I'm not sure where I would stay..." Serena stated as she looked from the castle to one of the nearby inns. She turned when she heard a knock on the gate. "What was that?" This was her first time in Kabina, after all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:10 pm
The banging of knocking on the gate did not disrupt anyone in the city. Not person flinched, or looked up. Aki herself only turned her head toward the gate. She raised a pale, slender hand and flicked her fingers toward the gate. A small bubble appeared, drifted and floated on little winds toward the silver gates. "Excuse me for a moment," Aki closed her eyes as the bubble reached the gate and shifted through the shield to the other side. Her lips moved as if she were speaking, but no sound emerged there.

"Beginner! Hello, welcome back. How long it has been. Hold for a moment, I shall open the gate then the shield will ripple. You can step through then." Aki's voice spoke through the bubble to Beginner's ear. One of the gates opened a crack and a small section of the shield rippled for Beginner to pass through. "You'll find us in the center of the city." The voice of Aki said through the bubble just as it popped.

Aki opened her eyes back on Serena's puzzled face. Her face held the tiniest of smiles. "I correct myself. The mechanic is back in the city. She'll be joining us in a few moments."

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:59 pm
Beginner slipped through the gates and made her way to the center of the city
"Aki! something strange happend when i was gone"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:17 pm
Serena looked between the two women. "Do... Do you need privacy? I-I can leave..." She added as she looked around at the other people.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:57 pm
[[Kiku's computer broke. She doesn't have much time to respond. Serena, Beginner is just as knowing as I of Kabina. She'll finish if I don't return soon enough. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:27 pm
(I can't be on alot, lately, so Serena wont be that active until I can find more time... School and after-school-projects are taking up all of my time... V_V)

Vampyre Neko Serena

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:33 pm
A small group of men and women dressed as librarians from the Tenth Sea arrived at the gate of Kabina.

"We come bearing a gift for Mistress Aki from a Sir A. N. Sem."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm
Beginner returned to the fate to see a group of people at the gate.
"What is it?"
Beginner asked curiously.

xXBeginnerXx

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:51 pm
"It is a gift for Aki and no other."

((Plotline event. Kiku's aware of it and has said that she'll reply when she can.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff