Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"I haven't been teasing you that much." Veronica giggled lightly. Hunters shoulder was so cold, so why did she feel so warm? And protected? He felt so strong, so perfect.

Veronica could feel Hunters soft hands running through her massive mess of hair. Out of nowhere she felt his lips pressing... locking with hers. It took away her breath instantly and she sighed, leaning closer to him. Her chest touched his bare chest and she gasped alittle. He really was freezing. But she didn't really have the brain capacity to think about that. She just pulled herself closer to him and pulled at his blonde/black locks as she deepened the kiss. "Mmmm." She hummed, moving herself just about as close as she could be to him. "Hunter.." She breathed as she tangled her tongue with his. Hunter tasted like nothing she'd ever tasted before. It was the most amazing flavor...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Her hot body pressed again his cold one, her tounge tangling with his, their hands were tangled in each others hair. Hunter carefully slid his hands down her to her waist, letting them rest there. He continued to kiss her but was trying to carefully control each movement. She was so tempting and he would hate to stop right now, but he wasn't sure if his next move would hurt her. He groaned slightly and clenched his fist into the sheet. Making sure to lightly push her back a bit he took a deep breath. "We really have to stop," he whispered half-heartedly "I don't want to hurt you..."

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica's chest was rising quickly and falling just as fast. She felt Hunters hands slide down to her waist and she could tell he was thinking about each movement alittle bit harder. "Relax..." She muttered lightly as she continued to kiss him harder.

She not only heard but felt Hunter groan against her, she saw his clenched fist on the bed through the corner of her eye, but they shut carefully as he pushed back back onto the bed. Her eyes flashed open as he spoke, We really have to stop, She cocked her head to the side as he finished, I don't want to hurt you... "Why.. How would you hurt me?" She questioned, nearly out of breath. Veronica touched her fingertip to his cheek and traced his jaw. She so didn't want to stop right now. Her expression was confused, Hurt me? She just didn't understand...

||Gasp!||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head "Veronica, I... You-" he sighed "Its hard to explain... And even if I told you, you'd just run screaming anyways. I shouldn't have said anything." He pulled completly away, not wanting to tempt himself into kissing her again. After what he had just said he wouldn't blame her if she decided to go back to her room, or even leave. He sighed again and rolled over onto his back. Putting his hands behind his head he stared moodily up at the ceiling.

||Is he gonna tell her?!?!?!? ^^ *dramatic music plays*||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 pm
||Have a good day at school y'all! ^^||

||Didn't know if I would be awake to catch y'all so I posted it at night XD||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:11 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan hicked up her nightgown just barely. Her legs were completely revealed but the gown was still covering all of the stuff that she would want to keep hidden. Ravin's hands slid under his shirt and she lifted it off over his head.

Ravin's hands slid down his entire front body as she tossed the shirt to the side. Her kisses lined down his body, his body was so close to breaking out in some uncontrollable rage. A rage where he would just rip the clothing off of her body and just let his emotions take control. God... Dylan chuckled as she sighed.

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled as Hunters hands tangled back into her hair. He spoke to her, You have me. Her lips stopped for a moment, Whhhaaatttt? What did he just say? He didn't...

His hand ran down Veronica's side and played with the buttons on the shirt that barely covered her body. Hunter undid the third one and she licked her lips lightly. Alittle more skin was exposed, no scars or anything in that particular spot. Alittle further down was a barely there scar though. She hoped he wouldn't notice but he probably would. He had pretty good eyesight.

Veronica noticed his frown and he looked down at the shirt. There was a lot of buttons, hmm. "There are an awful lot of buttons ya know..." She whispered into his ear as she pulled herself up to him. She circled his tongue around his ear and giggled lightly.

||haha! thats great! great minds think alike (: she's still considering it. (: ||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin could feel Dylan hike up her nightgown just barely so he could feel her smooth, pale legs. She grinned into his neck and wrapped both arms around it. Dylan shuddered madly, his mortal heart throbbing with desire and want. Oh how it pleased her.

Breathing out a breathy moan, Ravin grinned mischeviously. She pressed a slow, hot kiss against his mouth, lining his lips slowly with her tongue. She smoothed her hands down his chest and sides and down to his hips, which she rubbed sensually. Ravin moaned in his ear softly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Hunter... What do you mean?" Veronica cocked her head to the side and lightly touched his arm but he pulled back and laid down. She scooted closer to him, And even if I told you, you'd just run screaming anyways.

Veronica was really confused now. She crossed her legs and sat right next to Hunter as he stared up at the ceiling. "I told you things that nobody knows..." She said in a light voice. "You can tell me anything Hunter. I'm not going anywhere." Her fingertips rested on his forearm.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel his body reacting in ways it hadn't reacted in ever. He could feel every single spot that Ravin touched burn like fire and fill with goosebumps. She moaned, she touched, she grinned. Everything she did drove him wild.

"Ravin..." He cooed as she massaged his hips.

||Gasp! More Drama!! haha, thanks. i won't though. ughh. I feel crapppppy.||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed bitterly, "You really want to know Veronica."He snarled then turned and pinned her to the bed. His hands holding her shoulders down and sitting on her stomach. He barred his fangs and brought his face an inch from hers, "I am a ******** vampire." he spat the word out angrily, then took a breath and moved completly off the bed to lean against the wall. He was waiting for the normal reaction, run screaming, beg him not to hurt her ect. "You can't say a word to anyone, I don't want to have to kill you Veronica." he said quietly. He watched, waiting and feeling like a complete idiot for allowing himself to be backed into such a corner. "Im sorry."

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 am
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline sighed ashe kissed down the side of her face and down her neck. She wanted this to happen. She wanted him. She would never admit it though. He slipped his hands up her shirt. She arched her back into him. Then he just let go. She looked at him. His eyes were on the ground. "You didn't. I...wanted that to happen." She pushed her hair out of her eyes and stepped closer to him.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image

Armand watched her as she stepped closer to him and tried to contain himself and not run away at that moment. His teeth ached to sink into her neck and feel her warm blood run into his mouth. He tried not to breath in her scent that intoxicated him so. "As did I but I don't think it should ever happen again. What I am doing is wrong. So very wrong and hypocritical. I would try to explain but it would just confuse both you and me slightly." He sighed and let his arms drop to his sides and picked up hers in one as well. "Come on let's get you home. Your parents will be very worried and a beautiful girl like you should not be out at such a late hour. You don't know what could be lurking out there." That including myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 am
User Image

Madeline wanted to question why it wouldn't happen again. She wanted it to happen. She wanted him to kiss her and to feel his icy cold hands underneath her shirt. Madeline could still feel the icy-ness underneath her shirt and on her lips. She glanced at him. Why couldn't they do that ever again? She wanted to now. She shook her head and cleared her head of the thought. She nodded her head as he talked to her. She probably should get home. It was late. "Okay." He sounded like he wanted to take care of her. She started back home.

*edited*User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:53 am
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Hunter... What do you mean?" Veronica cocked her head to the side and lightly touched his arm but he pulled back and laid down. She scooted closer to him, And even if I told you, you'd just run screaming anyways.

Veronica was really confused now. She crossed her legs and sat right next to Hunter as he stared up at the ceiling. "I told you things that nobody knows..." She said in a light voice. "You can tell me anything Hunter. I'm not going anywhere." Her fingertips rested on his forearm.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel his body reacting in ways it hadn't reacted in ever. He could feel every single spot that Ravin touched burn like fire and fill with goosebumps. She moaned, she touched, she grinned. Everything she did drove him wild.

"Ravin..." He cooed as she massaged his hips.

||Gasp! More Drama!! haha, thanks. I won't though. ughh. I feel crapppppy.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin moved one of Dylan's hands under her nightgown and to her back. She squeezed his hand, pressing her chest up against his. Dylan cooed her name softly in her ear. That one single sound aroused the last of the want she had been surpressing. Ravin slipped her nightgown up over her head and threw it off to the side. She ran her leg up over his and massaged his covered leg.

"Dylan," she crooned passionately against his neck. "Dylan Dylan Dylan...I love you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image

Armand bit at his lips lightly and tried to drink some of the blood that came from that to surpress the need in him. It would be so easy to take her life right now but what she had told him earlier was stopping him. He hated this. He did not want to become attached to a stupid mortal and turn his back on the night clan. His parents might be ecstatic but his group would not. He had left a bunch of newborn vampires back home and they were waiting for his return. He squeezed Madeline's hand lightly and rounded the corner to where her house was. He looked up at it with a slightly pained expression and turned to her, "Well here you are. I shall take my leave now." He walked toward her and held her waist once more. After leaning in a bit he sighed and started to back away almost hoping that she did not allow him to do so.  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica gazed up at him as he snarled, You really want to know Veronica. Hunter had pinned her down again and his hands were against her shoulders, he was resting on her stomach. Her eyes caught on his fangs, his face was right infront of hers. I am a ******** vampire. Suddenly, Hunter was off of the brunette, who laid practically naked on his bed.

You can't say a workd to anyone, I don't want to have to kill you Veronica. He waited for a moment then apologized. She slowly sat up and looked over at him, "What?" Her eyes fluttered in confusion. "You're joking right?" But she knew he wasn't. She saw the fangs, felt his icy skin, she'd seen his unhuman beauty... and strength. "A vampire." She repeated and shivered lightly, mostly because she was cold.

"Hunter?" Veronica's eyes locked on his and she stood up, walked over to him and hooked her arms around his neck again. "Just hold me, please?" She wanted him close to her again, she wasn't running and screaming. There was no way in hell she was leaving. Atleast not now. Though, her mind told her to get the hell out of here. Her heart held her there. She didn't want to leave Hunter. Not now. Not ever.

Veronica closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder, trying to take all of this in. It was definatly not what she expected. "Who'm I gonna tell?" She whispered lightly.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin pulled her nightgown off and Dylans eyes widened. Not only was he shocked he was dying to do things he definatly should not even be considering.

"Ravin," He touched her cheek, then moved his fingers along her chest and down her stomach. "I love you too." He whispered into her ear. But the thought nagged at him, Don't do this Dylan. Kissing was one thing but don't forget. You're not her first. And you won't be her last. That damned voice inside his mind kept sending him pictures of Armand and Ravin doing things that he wanted to do with her. Things that he didn't want to think about Armand doing to her. "I don't want to force you, ya know, to do anything that you don't want to."

Dylans eyes wandered over her entire body, god he wanted her.

||Ahh! HE TOLD! (: ||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image

Madeline walked to her house. The silence echoed around her. She wanted to say something, but what. She knew, well thought, he cared about her or at least her hair. She smiled at that and touched her hair. Armand squeezed her hand, making her smile. They reached her house and she hadn't said a word. "Okay. Well goodnight." He held her waist and sighed. She smiled. He was starting to back away, but Madeline wouldn't let him. She stepped closer to him and kissed him. It felt so right.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 pm
||he told! hoorary! xD||

rAViN bLaCK

She leaned up towards Dylan and brushed her lips along his jaw. "But I do want this." She kissed his throat and pulled away. Ravin stroked her fingers over his lips, feeling the words coming out. "I mean, you would be my very first... If you want to, that is."

Ravin felt her body heat up as Dylan took her in. She ran her own fingers over his chest and pressed another kiss to his throat.
"Do you want to?"

*EDIT*||Just so you know, guys, the school is a boarding school. Your charries don't have to go home if they don't want to, although they can. smile ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games