Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:30 pm
Anden leaned into the ruffling and frowned wolfishly. "I was behaving fine! If those Council people start mistreating you, I'm damn well going to stop them." he said firmly, protective of the brother of his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm
James sighed. "I beg you Anden, please just let them mistreat me . . . If my parents don't get upset, I ask you not to either . . . things are different here . . ." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm
Anden frowned wolfishly. "If they just act stuck up..I can deal..but if they start belittling you or using their stupid rules to try to get you hurt, then there's no way in Hell I'm letting them. They can't just get away with something like that." he said stubbornly. Anden wasn't the sort to sit calmly and take injustice in stride, he was the type of person to end it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:54 pm
James chuckled. "You'll know something's wrong when I start protesting. Let's just keep it at that, alright?" he said, scratching behind Anden's ears again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 pm
Anden's brow lifted. "You won't start protesting. You let that girl do what she wanted..and you ogled her." he muttered the last bit, having caught the moment when James' mouth had gone dry at the sight of her. Men were pretty good at seeing that moment in other men, particularly when they were having the same moment..although Anden hadn't..in fact, he'd thought of Theresa..  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:16 pm
James blushed a bit and turned away, clearing his throat. "That was . . . different . . ." he muttered, rather embarrassed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Anden noted the blush as he glanced up at James and he grinned wolfishly. "Aha! James..you've got a thing for Miss. True Alpha, don't you!" he laughed, nuzzling the other. "Aww, my baby brother has his first crush..I should go warn her." he said playfully, making as if to get off of Theresa's and James' laps teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 pm
James panicked slightly. "D-don't! Stop!" he said and quickly pulled Anden back, his grip firm. "Please don't tell." he partially begged Anden.

Theresa meanwhile had fallen back on the bed and was taking something of a nap.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm
Anden blinked in surprise, not having expected the other to take him so seriously. He nuzzled his snout against James' cheek reassuringly. "I would never do that to you, little bro." Anden said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:45 pm
James sighed in relief and pet Anden. "Sorry . . . it's just . . . a bit embarrassing . . . especially since she outranks me . . ." he muttered softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm
Anden scoffed. "So what if she outranks you? You're infinitely better than any of these snobby bastards she's likely to find in her rank." he leaned into the petting. "I'm going to make sure you become a True Alpha though. It's the least I can do for you, little brother. Although, don't get any ideas like that you can boss me around or anything..I have fangs now.." he playfully 'threatened', snapping his jaw.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:06 pm
James chuckled and smiled. "Wouldn't dream of it." he said and ran his hand through Anden's fur, scratching somewhat, knowing just how much pressure to put so that it would feel good.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:13 pm
Anden's ears perked and his tail swished about, 'wagging' happily. And then he let out a contented growl, leaning into James' hand. "That feels wonderful.." he murmured. And then he looked back up at James. "Is this..I mean..knowing now that you have to fight for your title and to keep me..would you rather you hadn't turned me at all?" he asked softly, feeling that he needed to know what the other thought of all this.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:29 pm
James sighed. "I wish that I hadn't turned you in the circumstances that I had . . . though I think I would have eventually ended up turning you anyways . . . particularly if you had asked for it." he said, smiling at Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:05 am
(Sorry about that, I headed off to take a shower and then got distracted >_> I'ma post in this and dragon and then go to bed. Have a good night, Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Anden smiled back at him. "Oh, I would have asked, trust me. I was just waiting for the appropriate time to come and say, 'hey, bro! Wanna bite?'" Anden laughed at his own words, and then added softly, "And to find a way around Damien..I was pretty sure you wouldn't have turned me if I'd asked when you thought I was an arse."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games