Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:02 pm

He suddenly heard elli say something even though her mouth didn't move and he realized he could read minds. "No we all aren't like this just me and dracos." He said answering her mental question. He threw the seeds back to him witout eating any.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Mia buried her head deeply into Dracos's chest, and let all the tears out. "I'm just so happy!"

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 pm

((Btw I didnt think it.))

Elli plopped back down on the grass sighing. "I really need some sleep. This is just to much." She muttered. She sighed again and looked over at Chloe. "You didnt know any of this, did you?" She said wanting to get some info.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm

((my bad it was from an earlier post of yours)) He sighed and stood up on shaky legs his eyes going red again.

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 pm

((Be right back. I have to go make dinner.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:11 pm

((Okay.))

Elli looked up at Takakashi, and saw his eyes. She shivered, and started to scoot away from him. She didnt want to get into any fights with supernatural people. She may as well dig a grave now if she even thought it was a good idea to stay near them if their eyes change like that.

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

i smile and snuggle her close and kiss her cheek *i am a wolf and dragon based person, as Taka is a lion based person, we get our abilities and strengths from them and we are able to transform into them partly, if we are injured while we are changing we lose sense of ourselves* i say as i hold Mia to me
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Red energy coursed around his body from deep inside of him giving him energy again. His eyes went back to normal. "Ok then. Dracos if you ever do that again I swear I won't go easy and I will do anything I have to so you don't hurt anyone.

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

She sighed seeing his eyes go back to normal. She looked over at Chloe. Would she still accept Takahashi? Even after this scene?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

*i know, u said that last time too, and besides i dont attack people, in my wolf form i protect those i know, whether or not i am hit halfway through it, and the only reason i attacked u was cause i saw your energy being used on me* i look at him firmly, then look to Elli *as well i wouldnt hurt nay of u seet girls as u are all very dear to me and even in my other forms i would protect u as if u were my sisters*

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Mia ceased her crying and laid there, feeling comfortable. "Night," she mumbled as she slowly drifted asleep on Dracos's chest.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm

He sighed his eyes going back to red and he took off using every ounce of speed he had to make sure no one could catch him. He ran and ran and ran until he reached his secret hideout which was a hidden cave. He walked in and sat down. "Damn him always coming on to the girls." He sighed.

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

i smile as Mia falls asleep on me. i carefully stand up with her in my arms and pick her up with me, a couple of small pops where my bones had been broken and healed as i hold Mia in my arms. i turn towards the house and carefully carry her over *such a sleeping angel, i better make sure she gets inside and into a bed, she is injured too* i say softly to the other 2 girls and smile to them
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Elli smiled back at Dracoso. Things might get back to normal then... She was happy to have that thought, that they could all live happily together. But then a strange thought came to her head. What was normal anyway? She turned her head to watch Takahashi run off. What was with him?

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 pm

*nothing is normal, its just what you are used to* i say in response to her thoughts. he had been reading peoples thoughts for a while as he was part wolf and they mainly worked mentally. he carried Mia upstairs to his bed room and laid her down since he didnt know which room was hers yet and sat nearby waiting for her to wake up
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games