Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 pm

(( Ice cream is killer man.

You know, while I'm sitting here eating it (yes Kunji I have more) I can't help but think of the movie What happens in Vegas and the stupid stuff they had in there.

Hahah- : O

Oh geez. Great. my tissues ran out. Darn now I have to use toilet paper..

-insert distgusting 5 ton man with sweat on his back here-

Okay I think I'll just use napkins..))

Grace heard the commotion upstairs but still kept running out of the school. Once she had jogged far enough from the entrance, she sprinted into the forest to wait till the students calmed down.

As Grace stopped at a pond, she shook the guy," Hey wake up! I need you to tell me what's wrong!" she said irritated.

He didn't seem to wake up as she shook him harder," I said wake up!" she growled through her teeth as she plunged his head into the cold water.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Ivan turned with no expression on his face "Your welcome" He said then walked over to Jenn and picked her up "Walk with me to the informatory, she need medical attention" Ivan said as he started down the hall

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Rose was caught by surprised when Nika kissed her. Her mind went blank, her heart beggan to pound hard in her chest, and her cheeks blushed wildly. Rose placed her hands around Nikas waist and kissed her back deeply
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Jenn mumbled something inaudible as she passed out in Ivan's arms.

"Woah. Aren't you strong. Are you a werewolf? Or a vampire? I've never really met one, well... Besides one, but she's just a friend of the family." Ray went on as the adrenaline from the fight made her hyper. They walked by the library as Ray turned to look inside. "Ever been in there? It seem's kinda boring. I mean, who wants to read. I would much rather play a good game." Ray went on.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Nika wrapped her arms around Rose's neck and smiled as they kissed and blushed. After a minute she broke the kiss and smiled shyly "Wow.."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Ivan looked at Ray and sigh 'Great, shes hyper' Ivan thought "A Alpha werewolf" Ivan said "I lead my pack but on saturdays I let them have a free day and do as they wish, like a day off once a week" Ivan said "Your a human, a hyper one at that"

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 pm

"Sorry" Rose said softly smiling "I couldnt stop. But hey thanks for that i feel much much better now" She hugged Nika tightly
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Nika hugged back just as tightly "I'm glad you were my first kiss" She whispered to Rose with a huge smiled and deep blush

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Ray's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? I've got a tail, bucko, and ears to match that." She said pointing to the ones on top of her head. "I classify myself as a demon since I'm not quite human." She said proudly. "Your an alpha wolf? Really? Is it fun? Do you feel like a king? I sure would like to feel like that. It would be fun to me. You know, like, saying, 'Hey, come here and follow me cause I am your leader.' and all." Ray said totally pumped.

((Hahaha Omg I'm loving Ray right now. Reminds me of Punk.))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 am

"Sorry, I didn't pay that much attention" Ivan said "And no, not a king. Its powerful feeling but not a king. And they arn't servants, they are friends. I'm willing to die for them as much as they are for me"

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 am

(( wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:06 am

(( *Sound of a bomb going off* ICE CREAM WAR!!!!!!!!))

galgoon

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am

"Glad you were mine" Rose said brushing her nose with Nikas then laughed softly "Strange huh? A werewolf kissing a vampire?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 am

((Lol.))

"Whoa. That's deep. Really deep. Hey, so what's your name?" Ray asked politely as her adrenaline started to fade. "I think were almost there." She said not noticing that they walked pretty far to get to the infirmary. She could see the door she walked past earlier only a few yards ahead of them.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:18 am

Nika smiled giigled "Yeah strange but i guess our hormones don't care about that" Nika giggled

"Ivan, yours?" Ivan asked as they turned to the informatory and handed Jenn to the nurse "I found another one Nurse"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games