Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Informeter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 pm
The Digimon fleed away in one direction down the streets towards the East of the city, this unearthly beast's roar was far too loud for any ear to bear, the painful blast had shattered the glass of the building Renamon and the others where. Suddenly a large shadow had been cast onto the road when a long snake-like figure slithered across the sky, it resembled the curved movements of an eel underwater...this was no eel.
"All continue East of the city, leave immediately or be deleted, I Repeat all-*faint yelling*" A loud voice echoed out from a speaker, it's clearity fading away as it moved from above the alleyway; something had flown over the group quickly. The distinctive roaring sounds within the depths of the city warned that there were more than one of these airbourne entities.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:01 pm
( Greetings and salutations everybody, My name is Vlad. I've taken intrest in the Storyline so far from the Hotel to the balls of fire, everything had looked Funny and exhilerating, but I think it's time to give a little kick to it. >'3)  

Informeter

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 pm
Drawn Together...Painter's Brushstroke... Slight of hand we...We won't go up in smoke

((Yay! More people! Nice to meet you, Vlad! Good to have you here!))

Rocky folded his ears and ut his paws on top of them, tring to muffe out the loud roar that almost ruptured his eardrums. "Jeezus christ! What the hell is that?" He quickly turned his attention to the RedVegiemon and spat, "Oi! This is why we're outside! Now, if you don't wanna get roasted, squashed, or both, I suggest you get down form there and help us or by the goddess, I will see to it that you are smited! And not by that big...Whatever the hell it is! And besides, doesn't that look like more fun?"

We won't go up in smoke...Fates colliding.. Love Undying

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm
Dimitris bit into his finger lightly and blew clogging his ears to muffle the bellowing sound. "Goodness... that thing is immense!!"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Todd took his hands off his ears as he stepped out of the building. "Great what now!?" he shouted angrliy. "How a meteor falls from the sky next! huh!?" he shouted to the sky before growling. He fits the daggers to his sides before walking to Dimitris and Rocky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:04 am
Kage-Taisen Twilight
Dimitris bit into his finger lightly and blew clogging his ears to muffle the bellowing sound. "Goodness... that thing is immense!!"

( 'Thats what she said?'... )  

Kobal Zastek

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 am
((HA!))
Rocky taps the hilt of his currently holstered sword and says, "Well, I can arrange that, my friend!" Before laughing and sighing. "What shall we do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm
( Good eye Dominus.)
One of the bulky tetherly figures sliding above had peered into the suspicious gap in the buildings, overshadowing the group below on the ground. It had slithered inside steadily after them from above as it's body became more closer to view.
It's scaled body held a pattern of armor and crystaline spikes protruding from it's back. The largest distinctive feature of the beast was a large metalic plate covering it's eyes in the shape of a thick Trident. It had stared at Rocky and the others with it's faceless gaze, as it had opened it's mouth, bearing it's teeth. "Civillians, this is a restricted area. Continue West now while we hold your Digimon." The metalic sea serpant spoke without even moving it's Jaw, it had sounded like something else inside had spoken for it. " Are these all yours?"
( The music for the Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PH6_5E_cg )

Informeter

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 pm
"Who are you!?" Dimitris shouted back hovering up slightly past the creatures focusing distance between its eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 am
Rocky arched an eyebrow and drew his sword agai in suspision. "Er, what do you mean, ours? Another life is not for owning. I thought we abolished thoughts lke that." He called back, sticking his sword into the cement and leaning on it nonchelantly.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm
"If your thinking all of these are ours, your mistaken." Todd shouted to the large being. He wasnt sure how he was going to be able to help fight this thing if the time came so he remained still. Todd's hands shook as he placed them to his sides before taking a deep breath. After calming down a bit he waits for a response from the being.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 pm
The monstrous entity let out a sharp breath from it's open mouth, resembling a terrible sneeze. It had then made a strange noise that had attracted two other large masses of serpants above, watchingthe boys in there every move with their blades. "Digimon are requred to be monitored from becoming Wild by a registered Tamer." It focused it's attention towards the Woodmon. "If they aren't yours then they are ultimatley labeld ad Feral, and placed under arrest for Hacking out of their Zone."
The giant that had layed before them replied as it's mouth had given off a white glow.

Informeter

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:09 pm
All of the Woodmon had hung their head with regret, not showing much sign to deny what they have done. " If we cooprate, can we return to the Digital world?" One of them had asked abruptly before the beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 pm
Redvegiemon hard snarled at the attempt to be controlled, the look on the Jungle Trooper's faces had filled him with digust and anger, he simply refused to loose so soon. "If you think you can put 'me' to rest then you're sadly mistaken! Chilli Pepper Pummel! " He had fired his worst attack in the rate of a gatling gun, aiming for the mouth of the very beast that confronted him.  

Slade Falok

Informeter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm
" You fool." The armored serpant simply took in Redvegiemon's attack into it's blades mouth in a sharp breath inisde, and countered by using his own attack right back at him. The other two above however simply watched as they hovered about the sky motionlessly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff