Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:47 am
Himiko felt the blade scrape her cheek as she jumped back. She wiped the trickle of blood away with her hand and grinned. "You drew first blood I'm impressed. I guess I'll have to put in a little effort." With that her eyes turned red and her pupilsbecame reptilian slits. Her nails elongated into claws as her teeth sharpened to become fangs. From her back sprung the wings of a dragon obviously having peirced her skin as blood dripped from them. "Now then that's better let's continue." Using her wings she gained a a burst of speed and thrusted at Tao.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:36 am
"Holy crap!"

Areashine saw the normal looking person become a dragon. In a fit of fear, she jumped over the bar. She found Sticth-Face, and grabbed him. Like a teddy bear, she squeezed Sticth-Face as hard as she could out of fear.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21 pm
stuffing began to poke out of stitch-faces stitches

"woah....some fight" danish said in amazment as he grabbed a handfull of popcorn  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:37 pm
((sorry if there's confusion Himiko isn't fully a dragon she's a fledgling so she simply has some dragon traits most of her still appears human))  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:03 pm
((Nope no confusion at all, nice little twist by the way- do you know what page your profile is on in the profile thread, I would be interested in reading it?))

Tao watched, his jaw dropped as the once pretty lady in front of him seemed to take on an entirely new demenor. Shock overwhelmed him for a short moment, a mere moment was all it was but that was enough for the burst of speed and the thrust from Himiko to take Tao unawares and unprepared. His body was sent sailing along the floor. For a moment his movement ceased entirely as he collided with the wall and was left in a crumpled heap. He fumbled to his knees, his blade still in hand. She was impressive, magnificant to behold and truely a formiddable warrior.
"It appears you would have the upper hand Himiko."
He smiled as he shakily bound to his feet. Raising his blade once again he took a deep breath and charged forwards once again the fray of things.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:53 pm
"Ummmm......Yeah....one, I think, was named Mack the other Sam, but if your worried about them finding you, don't worry, it's pretty easy to lose them if your fast enough pluse I rather not rat other people out." She answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:46 pm
Zeke stared blankly at C.B. Man, when you're a kid you really can't understand some of this stuff.  

Brett_FM

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:34 pm
(my profiles are on page ten. Which page is yours on?))

Himiko grinned when she saw he was still willing to fight. "I must say I am glad to have met such a skilled swordsman. I'm having a lot of fun right now.

She prepared to defend herself from his nexy attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:03 pm
((My profile is on page 14, its the highly decorative one lol))

Tao smiled at her, shooting a quick mutually respectful glance, his blade seemed to hang limp for a moment as his charge reached its full pace, the tip of the weapon crashed against the ground and then bounced upwards towards the ceiling, his hand still gripping tightly, Taos arm moved behind him, then upwards and finally slashed downwards towards Himiko...

Tao Kai Tze

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:46 pm
blin entered the plushie palace and looked around at the number of intresting people inside
"who should i ask first?" he wonders aloud as he walks over to the bar and takes a seat unstrapping his trunk from his back and setting it down beside his bench  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:10 pm
danish nodded smiled at blin "hey there can i get'cha anything?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:44 pm
"yes please. im looking for recruits for the hunter clan"
blin explained  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:54 pm
danish stared
"the the clan that does ANYTHING for money and is run by a plushie hating phycopathic human blender?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:57 pm
Himiko instinctively dodged away from the blade without even really seeing it and as she flipped in midair countered with a swipe.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games