Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 am
(But zack just knows that he is immortal not how this works XDD)

Jay huged Mina"Right!Together we are strong!We will find a way!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 am
((XD I was just saying it so that no one gets the wrong idea. I was already criticized once from someone who got the wrong idea.))

"Annexus will pay. Nothing will stand in the way of my revenge, even if I have to fight Mamoru and Arisu. I have to pay them back for destroying my village," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:50 am
"Is he realy this bad?"Zack suddenly asked"..I can't imagine that he did somethign like this..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm
Garnet looked at Zack. "How can you say that? Besides, and I don't mean any offence by this, you were kept inside the castle all these years so why would you know what has been happening outside of it?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 pm
"The people live in fear of him. They spend their days worrying whether they'll live or die. Parents worry that his fury will rain down on them just because they have a baby with eyes the color of blood. People shouldn't live like that," Mina said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:09 pm
"That is why i asked!I know nothing..and ..i think i know another Anexuss then you"He lowerd his head and starred at the ground.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm
Garnet softend her tone. "I'm sure you do, Zack. He is your father after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Zacks body was shaking"What shall i do!?I am not sure anymore that i can fight him.Like you said..He is my father after al..But i can't betray you either.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm
"Do whatever feels right," Mina said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:39 pm
"But..there is the problem..i don't know what fells right or wrong..i am just confused"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm
"Perhaps.....you don't join either side. Don't fight hima nd don't fight us."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 pm
"...I think i should leave you..i need time to think.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm
"You can't lave Zack. You now know the hideout, and that there is an escape. You even know where we are going. It is too much of a risk for us incas eyou return to your father."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm
"But...you are right...."He sat down"But i don't WHat he did to you was awful...but i can't just hate him now..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm
"I understand. It's hard to hate the person that raised you. No matter what, I would never have been able to hate my aunt and uncle," Mina said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I'm just gonna assume that Arisu, Mamoru, and Asuka have been dismissed. XD))

Arisu was sitting in a chair in Mamoru's room with her eyes closed while he made plans to invade the hideout.
Asuka was leaning against a wall in Mamoru's room.
"A surprise attack is probably our best option. We-" Mamoru was saying.
"Too late," Arisu cut in, her eyes still closed. "They are clearing out and heading to the mountains. They know we'll come sooner of later. We don't have time to make any plans."
"Okay, then. Forget that. Let's just go before we lose them," Mamoru said. "Lead the way, Asuka."
Asuka nodded and walked out the door.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games