Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

"N-Not sure.." He said stuttering, unable to keep a straight face. "What is there to offer, it looks like it takes loads of effort, whatever it is. Effort and myself, do not go well together." He said straining to keep his calm, and thinking through his decision at the same time.

...And you just might live

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Lenon raised an eyebrow. "So then why are you here? If you don't want to do this, then...the door's over there." Lenon pointed at the exit. "I'm very busy, and I can't...well, yes, I can. I have clones." He chuckled. "But if this isn't for you, you don't have to do it."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian shrugged, glancing back into the classroom. It couldn't hurt to try, would it? And with clones, he could do some serious lounging around. With that thought, Lucian's spirit perked up. Suddenly, Ninjas got a whole lot more interesting. "Bring it on. Who knows, this could be, err, useful, later in life." He said grinning at the instructor.

...And you just might live

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

lenon01
Kato-flameking
Daron walks inside of the academy, he glances around looking for his new sensei. He notices a few people staring at him. As always... "Sensei?" Daron says as he begins to walk around hoping his new sensei would hear him...

Lenon makes another clone that walks over to the new student. "Hello, my name is Lenon, welcome to your...DOOM!" Using the transformation jutsu, Lenon's clone turned into a giant gargoyle with lightning running all over it in bursts, and the lights flashed on and off.
Daron grins, "so what I have to fight you?" Daron is eager to show his skills...

FullbusterOrleans

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Lenon's clone smiled at Lucian. "That works. First off - you must learn three beginning jutsu. They are the Clone Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, and the Transformation Jutsu. The first one we are going to try is the Substitution Jutsu. It's a very useful jutsu that allows you to escape from sticky situations. But nobody really uses it - so use it a LOT." Lenon showed Lucian an example and the handseal needed to preform the jutsu.

((2 posts))
------------------------

Lenon stopped the lightning. "So that's how it is? Nope. But try stabbing me right...here!" Lenon bent down and pointed toward his forehead.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Daron unsheathes his katana, and stabs towards Lenon's fore head.

FullbusterOrleans

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:40 pm

The sword entered Lenon's forehead. "Oh, Holy S***! Oww! What did you do THAT for! Gosh, I was kidding! Ow...." Lenon began to stare at Daron, and then laugh. "Ha! Not really, I can't feel pain." He pulled out the sword and gave it back to Daron.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Yuno watched them train and then was surpirzed at what Lenon did.

Yuno then sighed as he left the building

StalkDaNight

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:58 pm

"I couldn't live without pain. It shows me that im alive and kicking." Daron resheathes his katana, "I figured there was some trick up your sleeve... I was expecting your skin to be rock hard or something." Daron grins "And if you can't feel pain how will you know if you get injured, you could bleed to death without knowing anything's wrong." Daron's crimson eyes shine for some odd reason...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 am

Lenon's face fell. "It's hard...but it's the only thing that keeps me 'alive and kicking'. And I don't bleed, either." He pulled out a kunai from his bag and sliced open his neck, where his jugular should have been. No blood flowed from the wound, and Lenon didn't show any signs of pain. Nor did he feel any. "But this is the only way that I am 'alive', if you can call it that. I wouldn't want to kill someone for a new body." He dropped the kunai, piercing the ground, and closed his eyes for a second. "Ready? I still need to teach you the three jutsu."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:49 pm

"I've always been ready." Daron grins at the thought of gaining more power...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Lenon looked through half-closed eyes at Daron's hungry look. "And power isn't good, either. It's only a problem. When you get enough, you want more...and more, and more.... Eventually, you'll get your just desserts. That's how I got this body." Lenon pulled off his arm and threw it at Daron.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

Daron side steps to avoid Lenon's arm, "Thank you for the advice." DAron say's with no emotion at all, his face is neutral no emotion is shown any where on his face... His crimson eyes cast an eerie glow in every direction.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am

Lenon pulled back on his finger and frowned as his arm rushed over Daron's head and reattached itself to his main body. "First, then - Substitution Jutsu." Lenon showed Daron an example of the Substitution jutsu, switching places with a desk and back, while explaining how it worked and the ways it could be used effectively. "People never really use this - I dunno why, it really does work."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm

"I see..." Daron memorized exactly how to use the substitution jutso...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games