Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: I'm leaving it that way lol xd }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno felt this presence wash over the room as the tension rose. He didn't say anything for he was sure Luo and Jedi would feel it as well. He then unfolded his arms and placed them in his pocket. He shook off the feeling and waited for some course of action.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm
User ImageXXXX
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''All of you seem to act depending on senseless justification rather than rationality. You have not explored the situation, therefore, you should not think upon diverting it." The man spoke, crawling in from the window of the hospital to greet the men that had banded together. ''I am Shahnz Noire Uchiha. Your clansmate, but more importantly, I am Kleine's father, as well as the tenth Raikage. I know many of you rather well -- though some of your names escape me -- and I would like you to ask what this does for anybody? My son is still a young man -- he does this by reason of impulse and does not deserve to be punished to the death. And Hanzo... is not a traitor to the leaf. In fact, nothing he did injured Leaf at all. I come to question why you are all so intent on killing these three people without good reason. Sure, their takeover may have been a bit rash, but they killed no one. In fact, am I wrong in assuming that both Hanzo and Kleine did not even strike? None of us are at fault -- not even Rini. She did this for fear of divine retribution upon not only herself but her father, and she is not the one to be blamed. In fact, it is probably I who is to be blamed. For raising my son this way -- for making power the only thing on his mind. But perhaps, past all of the greed and rash decisions, this rule could be prosperous. In fact, who is to say that Kleine would even put up a resistance if you men were to come to his doorstep, hm? Who is to say that any of them would even want to fight? I came here to question a personal matter of my own -- but now I see something that endangers the life of my son. And you cannot think I will possibly just let you all gang together to kill both he and the father of my granddaughter, can you? These are all my own relatives -- my own people, and I will not simply sit and wait as you slaughter them with no mercy -- a mercy that they have given to all of you. In fact, the only pain that was caused was indeed pain that was requested -- I don't see any villainous acts occurring at all..." After his speech, he only intended to stand there as he awaited a reaction. This... all of this scared him, but he decided now was the time to act. His life was not nearly as important, in his own world, as his son's, and he would die for even just the chance -- the small chance -- that these people would spare him. That they would let him go on choice of kindness. On choice of charity. But he could never be sure.

XXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm
Rahenno turned to the man who had entered the room through the window. "That's was a pretty fine speech, if I say so myself." taking his hands out his pockets and folding his arms again, he started to think upon this man's words. "I just got here myself, so i can't really say what is going on for sure. But as it stands now, it won't look good to other ANBU if they caught wind of this. I mean look at the details Hanzo and your son may have not done anything but fact that they were there when it happened doesn't look good." Rahenno started, now he thought on his next choice of words. He couldn't really come up with anything in particular so he thought it would be best to finish his thoughts then, to avoid any confusion. He figure that all he had to say was something someone else could continue off of.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo listened to the man speak, he listened intently. He was not one to simply let the words of an elder pass by unheard. Bowing towards him and at last raising up, he introduced himself as a peer amongst an elder before speaking his mind. "Luo Ushio of the Ushio clan sir; it is a pleasure to meet you. To say what you have said proves that you have known this entire time the plans of your son. You speak on behalf of him knowing full well what he has done, why, and what roles we serve to play. As such, I do not believe that pity should be bestowed on your son. You have in this time done nothing to attempt to stop him from attaining the position he has, yet you ask that of all shinobi of all the five great nations, your son be spared." Luo was not a merciless killer, but he was a loyal man; his clan saw to it that he as the leader sign his name in blood to the protection of kiri. It was his home, and his village, and no man had the right to take it from him, or his people.

"To ask for mercy for one who willingly withholds the rights of thousands of people is insulting. More over, it is insulting to assume that not only are we merciless in forcing your son to relinquish his post as our natural born leader, but to assume as well that we are incapable of satiating our bloodlust by appearing to attempt to stop us is both manipulative in its own right, and crude. We are not lovers of war sir, in fact as a former Kage of the mist I can say now that I went on to change that image of our village. However, if for the peace and consensual peace of Kirigakure your son does not willingly leave the post he stole from my student, my kage, and my country, he will meet his downfall by the hands of the foremost assassins of the mist. And I will be sure as a man of honor, to deliver his body fully clothed to his homeland. Personally"

If this man were really Kleine's father, if anything he had served to give Luo more information about his psyche. Luo's father as a former ANBU always told him that to break the body you must break the mind. It seemed however, that Kleine was not as cold-hearted as Luo assumed. And if that were true, perhaps he would be capable of asking the man to leave Kiri and never return. He just hoped that this task was easier done than said.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 am
User ImageXXXX
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''Incorrect. In fact, I did not know of his plans. If I did, I would've tried to stop him. But Kleine is a troubled child -- his angel has delved too far into his mind, and he does some things without knowing of repercussions or regret. The reason I possess such knowledge on the subject matter is for the reason that I have been listening to all of you, in my dragon form. Eavesdropping, yes. But if you were to hear a word about your son -- especially a bad one -- would you simply sit by and allow things to unfold? Now, in my honest opinion, from what I hear, what Kleine did doesn't sound so bad. It sounds like the battle was started by both Yun and Rini -- he simply got the responsibility dumped on him. I understand that he did not protect Yun, but does that really prove him to be bad? There is no such thing as "good" and "bad" in this world. We all do things for our own reasons. If Kleine were to defend Yun and kill Rini, would he be doing the "good" thing? I don't think so. I think he would be doing as his conscience told him, but a practical man such as myself raised my son to believe not in his conscience -- but to believe in rationality. To think logically even in the darkest of times. If he were to defend Yun, he would indeed have been risking being smited or even worse. We are not dealing with mere humans here -- this is a matter between man and god. And who is anyone to step in? My son may do some bad things -- and he may even be an opportunist at heart, but is this any justification to slaughter him? He is a man -- as we are. He breathes as we do, he feels as we do, and sometimes, he thinks with the heart rather than the head, as we all have during moments of our lives. I don't understand everything -- but there must be a reason he has involved himself in this, but I still don't believe that there was any real wrongdoing. Luo Ushio -- former Mizukage, do you not see the shadow over your nation? The black form stretching from ground-to-sky? Who is to say that my son can even leave? The matter lies entirely within this god -- whoever that god is -- and I doubt even Kleine can muster the power to enter or leave at this point. But I believe whole-heartedly, that a man of such "evil" as you speak would not have allowed the three shinobi to go free. To survive. With my own eyes I see that he had the perfect opportunity to kill all three of them -- thus preventing any rebellions, but he let them go as a sign of faith. I do not support my son holding the throne until he is wiser, but I do not support casting any of these three off as villains. I'm sure by the Jubi's point that the great Rikudo Sennin was a villain upon himself -- but that still brings the question of what is right or even what is wrong." Stepping closer to the crowd, Shahnz extended a hand to shake Luo's. ''I can see that you are a man of respect -- a man of honor. And I trust you to do what is right for my son and for the nation. I just ask of you to have mercy on both he and Hanzo if the time is to come... I know Hanzo is a grown man, but just like you and I, I know that he does not wish for death. And although some people may deserve it... some of those people... some of those perpetrators... can indeed be saved."

(TEXT WALL LOL
Sorry for so much WORDS and so little ACTION, Shahnz just has alot to say xD)

XXXX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi looked at the spirit that was above Yun, in which he was wondering just what kind of person Yun really was, he then proceeded. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but how does striking your own father and still a position which none of you rightfully own, keep you from being an enemy of Mist, only a Traitor attacks her leader and believes they are doing a good thing." Blue lightning charged thru his arm at that moment. "I could care less what you think of my eyes, they are a tool in which I have hardly used to kill in my time, only a weakling relies totally on the sharingan eye." He suddenly backwards kicked the door behind him off it's hinges and into the wall in the hallway, hoping to reach the others with the sound. "However fear or not, Betrayal is punishable."

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini recomposed herself, forcing her focus back on Jedi, though her eyes remained on Yun's hand -- her present lifeline. She mulled over Jedi's question before drawing a slow breath and answering. "Have you ever heard of the concept of choosing the lesser of the evils, Jedi-san? One of two things could have happened in that office. The first you witnessed -- my act of supposed betrayal made to ensure my father's survival. The second involved a true betrayal and would have resulted in a violent and likely drawn-out battle." She moved one hand to her bulging stomach, her expression shifting into something akin to haunted fear. "Many would have lost their lives. That much was certain. So I was left with a choice. The incapacitation of one or the death of many -- including my unborn children."

She closed her eyes as a tear slipped down her left cheek. "When I learned you were here in Kusa, I could have stayed away. I could have turned around and returned to Kiri -- or gone on to the safety of my Lord's temple. But I didn't. I instead came here to speak with you. I knew you would probably not forgive me, but I hoped you would understand why I acted as I did." Her voice cracked slightly, her grip on Yun's hand tightening. "I saved him, Jedi-san. He lives still when he could have -- should have -- would have died. How does that make me his enemy? How does acting to save the village I love -- the man I love -- make me an enemy of Kiri?"

The woman drew a shaking breath. "I saw what could be and I acted to stop it. Yun was going to retire and leave Kirigakure no Sato to Saotome. I love Saotome as a brother, but I feared him in control of Kiri, especially after his downward spiral from a kind and respectful shinobi to a hypocritical, disrespectful, uncaring, self-centered tyrant. To allow him to sit behind the Mizukage's desk -- to seize control of Kiri -- would have been a betrayal. His attitude alone would garner enemies from all nations and bring their fury down upon Kiri. Yun could barely hold him in check as things were, so once Yun was gone . . . ? There would be nothing stopping Saotome from bringing ruin to Kiri."

She stroked Yun's knuckles, worry etching her brow. "Then I met Kleine and found hope. I thought -- maybe -- someone like him could change things. He seemed so much like the Saotome I used to know that I -- I thought --" The woman sighed. "I guess I was wrong. I tried to salvage Kiri but only brought trouble. This is not what I intended. I never betrayed her. Pops did give me a direct order to stab him, after all." Her weak and wry smile was short-lived, and the desolation returned full-force. After a moment, Rini swallowed, licked her lips, and offered, "What if we gave Kiri back? I could talk to Kleine and we'll step away. We'll leave peacefully. I'll undo what I've done to Yun, restore his position, and we'll leave. No bloodshed. No death. No war. We'll be gone -- exiled, I suppose. It might take some time to get back and talk to Kleine, but Kiri will be returned to -- its 'rightful owners' within the month, at most."

She trembled now in an attempt to hold back her anguish, though tears still leaked from her eyes. Her voice wavered as she continued, "I-I'll give up my hitai-ate and swear to never step foot in Kirigakure no Sato again unless expressly invited by her Mizukage, i-if need be . . ."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 540

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi sprouted his black wings, feathers started circling the room, he pointed his right hand at her, as the chidori lightning engulfed his arm, he shot a beem like spear that extended from his hand, at her stomach. And sicne she was sitting this proved harder for her to dodge at all, shed be stuck no matter the piercing point. "Chidori Spear" "Even if I dont kill you with this move, you wont be happy with the result." He activated his byakugan, both eyes now activated, his sight now at a heightened point.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:19 pm
"STOP!"

A loud yell was heard from Yun's bed as the dragon went back into him. Yun's eyes were turned and looking at Jedi and Rini. Apparently, thanks to the spirit's chakra, Yun was slowly recovering and was able to get one last yell out with the energy he had left. His condition was now that he could see everything and move his eyes and fingers slightly. He stared deeply at Jedi and Rini, his hand that was being held in Rini's hand was clenched tight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm
The metal 'clone' of Aki already in the hospital had heard the ruckus earlier and melded into the metal structure of the building swiftly traveling up to the room of the situation. The form of the Kusakage would burst up from the tiled ground between Jedi and Rini as Yun exclaimed stop. If Jedi had continued the attack it would be received full force by the fraction of the metal column acting as Aki herself. The lighting chakra would cause the living metal to react and the form turn to a pure black instead of being masked to look like the kage. The metal held together enough to contain the shape and features of Aki as left over lightning chakra was dispersed to leave static in the air. "Why is there murder attempts in my village?" The voice had a metallic grind to it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo listened to Kleine's father speak, his eyes did not for a second falter from looking at the man. "You are acting as any father would, however I just as well believe this to be the reason you seem to attempt to rationalize the actions of your son. Your son is not fit to be a leader as you yourself have just explained. He is selfish, impulsive, and clearly not in control. I know of the angels and have in fact had an apprentice who had one. I can tell you now that that child had more control over her angel than what you say for your own son. Of all of the tailed beasts and winged angels in this world, your son seems to be the only one incapable of control. That in itself shows weakness over one's own mind, and a weakness to lead. You cannot reign over others if there is something which reigns over you."

Taking a second to allow what he said to sink in, he continued to speak. "A man who does not kill is not always a man of compassion. He let three of Kiri's shinobi go yes, but how many will die under his rule? You have not weighed the cons of having your son-someone who you yourself believe to have not only done bad things but is an opportunist at heart-as a leader of a country of good people. I see the shadow over my nation, however that shadow stems from inside Kleine. And whether through words or the sword, I will make sure this shadow is never cast over my village again. I hope for Kleine's sake as well as yours that he chooses the former. As for Hanzo, he and I know each other quite well. He will determine his own fate as your son has. Being human does not excuse your son for being at fault here, and I sincerely hope you consider what I have said to you."

As Luo opened his mouth to speak however, he heard the sound of wood banging against concrete, a door in his opinion. Muttering a quick, "Excuse me" as he bowed to the man and walked towards the room, he happened on a sight. Jedi had attempted to attack, and a metallic clone had intervened. Yun had also spoken one word, however by the looks of it he was paralyzed. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at the situation, definitely not one he wished to be in. As the clone asked its question, Luo only looked towards Jedi for an answer. He hoped this could be explained because even Luo did not expect the man to attack Yun's daughter in his own hospital room; a place most shinobi considered hallowed ground.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini gasped slightly at the sudden shouts -- from Jedi and Yun -- and caught sight of lightning crackling in the corner of her eye. Her gaze snapped to it and widened, and she gave a yell of her own, trying to twist away from the blow as best she could, arms covering her stomach. "No!" Dread rolled through her as she waited for the blow to fall, knowing that there would be nothing she could do to stop it.

But the strike never came. Rini slowly lifted her head at the sound of Aki's voice, relief claiming her at the sight of the Kusakage planted between herself and Jedi. That relief quickly turned to disbelief and outrage toward the Uchiha. "You -- you just tried to kill my children!" She scrambled to her feet and backed around the bed to press herself against the back wall -- as far from Jedi as she could and now with two kages between her, though one would not be able to do much (if anything) at all to stop any attack. "Why?! Why would you do that?!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 539

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Having been drug along, Kaimu witnessed everything that Rini experienced. As he stood in the Hospital room, he tried his hardest to keep quite and simply wait for the dream to end. He did however find it strange that everyone ignored him. he man did not know that only Rini could perceive him, and even she would be unwilling to speak to him, especially after having her children's life threatened. As Rini backed up, she backed right into the spot he had chosen to stand. Kaimu remained perfectly still.
((Note, only Rini can detect Kaimu, hes effectively astral projecting right now.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno walked into the next room where Jedi was. He walked in and saw Jedi moving closer towards Rini. He even backed her into a wall. Rahenno took a step forward and placed his hand on the Uchiha's shoulder and tug him back abit, Causing his aim to be off abit. "Jedi. I'm pretty sure we have other things to worry about rather than one person. Stand down and lets make a plan, we have to get to mist as soon as possible and see what can be done."

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm
User ImageXXXX

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''Your words... Luo, they disappointed me there. You did not bother to understand the situation, in fact, you do not see that Kleine could not even manage to pull off such a feat as casting something so grand over the land. Angel or not, my son could never do that. He is not a god. And never will be. But you have forgotten one thing. Kleine hosts the most powerful and manipulative of all the angels and demons there is. He was raised by that angel, for I was not there for him. Everything he had ever learned from the world... it all came from that angel. I am not saying Kleine cannot control it. In fact, Kleine has already killed it... he did years ago, though it appears to have come back." Taking a deep breath as he followed Luo, he was rather uninterested in everything else, he didn't want to be misunderstood in what he was trying to say. Though it was disturbing... to hear that Jedi would take his vengeance out on Rini on two unborn children. ''...What a monster." And because of this, he could not resist but speak a few words to the man, who he had now lost all respect for. ''Blame them. Blame the innocent children for the actions of the mother. Do that, and you are no longer a man. Do that, and you will rot in hell for you will become scum. Just as I try to defend my son now -- Rini has the right to defend her children, and I believe she would have done it at all costs. You obviously need to get out and calm down. What kind of man slaughters an innocent before they even gain a chance at life?"

''As for what I was trying to say to you, I do not mean Kleine is being controlled. I mean that his upbringing was filled with evil and selfish lessons given to him by the angel above him. What child can resist knowledge? They do not know any better. I will honestly say this right now, though keep in mind that this is my opinion at heart; Kleine is stronger within his mind than any other host to ever live. Being raised by evil, seeing only evil, breathing only if the breath was followed by evil, would any man be able to resist? Would any man turn his back on something that had forced its way inside of him to the core? Would you, Luo, randomly one day be able to gain a change of heart? To betray your village, to slaughter everyone within, to act with injustice in mind? It may sound rash -- but it is the exact same thing as converting from pure evil to even a neutral state. For some people... never really have a chance to be a good person. We must accept this, as do they accept us all."

To be honest, however, Shahnz felt a little disappointed. It seemed that past the flashy logic and diplomacy, Luo still assumed things just as quickly as any other man. Weakness... indoctrination... those were not things Kleine suffered from. He suffered from morality; for it was a plague dangerous not only to one, but to us all.

XXXX

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games