Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 am

(Thanks.)
Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.
(1/3)"On to number two on the list." Daron pulls out a kunai, pumps chakra into it, then he pumps chakra into his lungs, and when he throws the kunai towards a tree (not the tree you're under lol) He exhales a burst of flame onto the kunai to light the chakra on fire but nothing happened and the kunai simply stuck into the tree.
(2/3)
Daron does the signs again, and coats another kunai with chakra. He then pumps chakra into his lungs, and as he throws the kunai he releses the small burst onto the kunai and it travels through the air red hot and hits the tree but it didn't do what daron had hoped.
(3/3)
"Once more." Daron pumps the kunai full of chakra to where it glows, he then throws the kunai and exhales the chakra outline lights instantly and the kunai goes deep into the tree. "Yes!"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 am

(#3)
Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

(1/3)
Daron goes underneath the tree where it is not wet and rips his undershirt which wasn't wet he would use this to ignite. Daron forms chakra into his hands and fingers, he snaps his fingers and nothing happens.

(2/3) Daron then forms once more it into his fingers and snaps this time sparks fly from his fingers but fail to light the cloth.

(3/3) Daron does it one more time this time it's like a lighter not just sparks and the cloth lights and begins to burn fast. Daron tosses it out into the rain and the fire sizzles as it is put out.

FullbusterOrleans

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 am

(last one...)
Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.
(1/3) Daron turns towards the tree, it would be his test dummy. He molds chakra into the palm of his left hand then thrusts it forwards against the tree.
"Nothing..."
(2/3) Daron this time pumps more chakra into the palm and it ignites and he thrusts it at the tree. -THWACK- was the noise that was heard as his palm print was left in black on the tree. "Not good enough."
(3/3) Daron this time pumps chakra into both of his palms then claps them together to light the chakra he thrsuts both palms at the same time at the tree his hands leave deep burn marks. but the rain puts out any sparks of flame...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku with his eyes still close as the downpour worsen as he stood up and walked over to Daron,"Ready for the next one?" Areku asked as he started showing him the seals slowly.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:18 am

Daron copies the seals repeatedly until he had them memorized.
(hey could I leave a clone here to train and go fight some kid in cloud?)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:24 am

((Well elemental ones and shadow one is okay))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:27 am

Daron does a few handsigns and creates a grass clone. It walks over and sits by the tree and begins to start training, and Daron walks away. "I'll be back later." Daron felt a chakra that he was interested in... And he wanted to find this man.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku then showed him how the technique should look as he concentrated chakra in his stomach then guide with his hand to his neck then it became a small condense blast of wind,"Now you try just imagine it as fire instead okay." Areku said with his eyes still close as the rain wasn't letting up and even started to hail.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 am

(bbl)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.
(1/3)
Daron smiles this one sounded interesting, and now it was hailing which would make many targets falling. He condenses and mold chakra into his stomach he places his hand to lead it towards his neck, but a sudden gust ow wind pushes him into the tree, Daron grins now the wind was blowing powerfully making it even more challenging.
(2/3) Daron once more does the hand signs, then forms and mold chakra in his stomach and leads it up to his neck, he then releases it powerfully from his mouth and the fire balls shoot in different directions aimed at the hail. "Woah..."
(3/3) Daron wanted to try hiding kunai in the flames daron takes out three kunai and does the steps for the jutsu then he releases the flames throwing the kunai simultaneously. they pierce a tree about 16 yards away...

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well good job I guess time for the Wind jutsu's." Areku said as the storm got worse with a heavy down pour and snow, Areku then took out a wind scroll,"Try to learning these." Areku said handing it to Daron.

((Its the wind as jutsu I'm just to lazy to copy and paste so pick the one you like then I start teaching)

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well good job I guess time for the Wind jutsu's." Areku said as the storm got worse with a heavy down pour and snow, Areku then took out a wind scroll,"Try to learning these." Areku said handing it to Daron.

((Its the wind as jutsu I'm just to lazy to copy and paste so pick the one you like then I start teaching)

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

"Thanks." Daron takes the scroll and begins to read over it looking for a jutsu that catches his eye...

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku waited patiently with his arms crossed,"So which one you want to learn?" Areku asked curiously.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.
"This clone jutsu here... It looks interesting." Daron says placing his fingero n the scroll...

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku nodded his head,"Well simple enough." Areku said as he placed his hands together made the seals,"The same thing you done for all your fire jutsu's you do the same with wind just imagine that elemental affinity." Areku finish saying as the wind next to him started to form next to him an a clone came out.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games