Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:47 pm
"I'll stick with the coin, it's lucky, a family heirloom you could say, though, it appears the good lady luck is a bit put off with me, I'm far from home, if I can call a pile of ash home, my best swords are gone, and I'm most certainly far from my best friend Kageko, though I haven't died yet so I just hope this can keep up." He said looking at the card. That was a tough prediction to swallow. "I'm not even trained in fighting, the worst that can happen is another kidnapping for me." He said smirking a little, nobody would try it again.

(who like's my new siggy?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm
"Speaking of Kageko, you should probably be heading back to Konoha," Axel told him..."The Hokage, AND Vegeta should keep you safe. I've informed Vegeta to be more vigilant, so you should be fine," Axel told him.  

BluewolfofMibu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 pm
I wouldn't worry about it, she flipped the card over and turned it back over revealing the 7 of diamonds she then pressed her finger at the top of the card and moved it to the side showing two more 7 cards making three 7 cards visable,

" What is your class?"

She asked shuffling the remains of the deck.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm
Vincente nodded, it wasn't very much of a walk when you put it that way. He turned back to the girl. "Assassin." He said, not knowing how this helped anyone. "Or at least half of one." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 am
Misa gathered the cards back together and put them away,

"You'll be a powerful ninja if you survive to your prime."

She said exiting the shop and holding the ace of spades in her hand, it was her own fortune she had predicted on the first draw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am
Vincente would need swords later, and if it came to anything, body armor. He took a deep breath then walked out. "I think if I just cut through grass, I'll get to Konoha easy." He said leaving.[/exit]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 am
"Hey Yukai, if you ever need any special training, look me up in Kiri," Zane told him as he rose up, paying the cook for their meal. "Later," Zane told him as he headed out

Exit  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 am
Tetsuo yawned and rubbed his eyes, "well I'm going to get some sleep Sensei." He said as he turned to the dorms and began to walk off stretching.  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio laughed and accepted Zane's offer. Once he was gone he paid the tab and left the ramen shop for a little more training before his next match.
exit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Aki entered the raman shop, scrolls in arms, and waited by the door for Teddy to enter in and join. As she waited she was scanning the eatery for a place to sit. She wasn't terribly hungry, so she'd probably just get a tea. But the smell of cooked shrimp was enticing her to fill her belly with their delicous morsels.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm
Teddy entered the ramen shop and stopped as he saw Aki by the door, "Time to eat," he yawned  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 pm
Aki smiled at him. Though she had pushed down the shock of the rumor he'd told her, she was still aching inside. Doubt was starting to buble up again. Though she kept her smiling facade on. Worldlessly she nooded and crossed over to an empty table and sat down. She the scrolls in the chair beside, it was a little disappointing that she hadn't used all of them. Their techniques were still locked away. Aki found herself absently staring at the wood grain of the table. She snapped out of the blankness and looked at Teddy. "You can have whatever you want. I'm not hungry."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Teddy nodded as he sat down and looked at the menu, a young waitress walked up and smiled "May I take your order,""she said as he pulled a pen and pad out. Teddy put the menu out and smiled " I would take some Ramen and some tea,' he said as he eyed her. The waitress jotted it down and smiled as she walked off to the kitchen. "Tell me Aki what are those scrolls"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Aki was silent as the waitress came up and took Teddy's order. She stared off at the other patrons. This place was always loud. No matter what time she was here. It held a lot of crazy memories. Several battles had taken place here. But she'd, thankfully, missed them. Her memories here were always with Vrail. Again her mind began to walk down that dark hall again. Teddy's voice brought it back. "Hm? What? Oh the scrolls." She picked them up and set them on the table. "Jutsus. This one," She held up a dark blue one, "Is water jutsus." The next was light blue, "And this is wind. And that's grass." The last one was green. "I've been a little behind on my basics and was trying to catch myself up."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Teddy nodded, "Grass, speaking of that, would youl ike to spar," he said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games