Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:32 pm
Vrail let his head sag, making his hair cover his eyes, as he reached over and took them without looking. Tears dripped on his bed as he wrapped loving fingers around the blades. He missed them soo much, it was almost too hard to bare. Vrail whiped his eye, dirtying the bandages on his arms and hards. "Thank you" he mumbled through the clothe that was tied around his mouth. He'd have to cover up his face, for scars were inevitable.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm
"Vrail wait up" Zeramaru said as he walked next to him.
"Saisei (Regeneration)" Zeramaru said activating his clan's ability making his skin and parts crack but was able to make Vrail regenerate the wounds perfectly.
"Crap!" Zeramaru said a bit tired as he fell backwards "Sometimes I hate my jutsus"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm
Kazu appearance changed abit and then he said "Well thank you Mr.Zeramaru, althought im still bleading atleast ill be able to fight now." Kazu re fixed up his own bandages and went out of the grand hall to go to his match  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Kasumi walked over to the fallen Zeramaru. "Are you ok mister?" She asked seeing if he needed help. The chances were low, but she just wanted to make sure.  

Masumi H Dekata

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 pm
Eris5
Medical Jutsus being used:
Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration)
Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)

Susumu hovers her hands over Vrail fixing him up stage by stage and slowly ever so slowly as to not shock his body too much it already has been through so much. She is alittle suprised Kasumi could of done this. The fight must of gotten a bit out of hand. Susumu takes a break after healing Vrail for a long long time She has certain parts of his body wrapped in bandages already as they are completely healed other parts still need more working on but are not in critical condition at this moment.

*watches Lady Susumu* Amazing, you really are medic nin. *clenches fists* I have to learn how to do that. Like mom..

User Image

Shoku arrives at the main hall holding Kasumi's hand, They are both rather beat up, She smiles when she sees that Vrail is in a much better condition. She sits down near Shiro, Susumu, Vrail and Aki. "I'm sorry sensei for what I did." She hangs her head low in regret of her actions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 pm
As the wounds healed Vrail could feel his flesh mending. He clinched ahold of the bed, dropping the chakra blades on the bed sheets. It didn't hurt much, it more tickled and itched than anything, but it still made him uncomfortable. As soon as the sensation was gone he pulled on the end of the clothe, on his arm, taking it off. He took the bandages from his face and chest, seeing the new pink skin. vrail touched his face, arms and torso feeling for scars, finding none! A smile came to his face, as he leaned his head back against the head board, looking at the ceiling "Thank you Zeramaru! It seems that I cannot do anything by myself."  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Kemai nodded "thank you for responding to me this time with all respect sir" kemai then Puts his hands together again and said "yuki bushin no jutsu" 3 clones then popped up and split to go watch the fights the real kemai then fallowed the 3 to watch over his one match wile saying "me the real kemai is going to watch over kazu's match" also saying "yuki jetto no jutsu" shooting snow at where Zeramaru was about to fall  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:03 pm
Finding Aki in the crowd, Vrail's heart pounded fastly. He hadn't expected her to be here when she had turned him away, yet it was his advice. His expression turned affectionately as he stared at her.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm
"Kasumi come here girl." Susumu can already tell something is wrong with her she makes a handsign or two and her hands glow green Shindan (Diagnosis) she hovers her hands over Kasumi is completely covered and notices the problem..."Oh my.." She makes a few other handsigns and again hovers her hands over Kasumi Saisei (Regeneration)...Kasumi's skin begins to reform and in no time she is back to normal, yet her skin is a little weaker at this very moment since the regeneration isn't fully complete. To speed the process up Susumu makes another couple handsigns and this time hovers her hands slowly over Kasumi staying in one spot then moving to another. Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) "Girl you definitely pushed yourself to a new limit. I'm glad to see you made amends though with that Vrail boy."

Susumu smiles to Kasumi then turns her attention to Luna who has been watching her intently. "So how many medical jutsu's do you know?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Kasumi removed the mask as it fell to the floor showing her pretty little 7 year old face. "Did I do good?" She said looking up at Susumu with red puffy eyes from all her crying, seaking her mother approval.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Susumu looks back to Kasumi and sighs. "Ya you did good, but you need to be able to learn that not all people can take hits like you can, you and Shoku almost killed that Vrail kid...and I do not approve of that sort of violence young lady." Susumu hugs onto Kasumi she is proud of her daughters strength but she knows that Kasumi has a long ways to go in humility.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 pm
"It wasn't my fault mama, the bear did it. I did fire the lightning back at him but he could have just used substitution." Kasumi said since he got into his condition though lack of working under pressure.  

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Vrail looked down at Kasumi and gave her a big smile, even though she wasn't looking at him. He wasn't even angry anymore "Kasumi, You deal really well! I'm honored to be beaten by such an outstanding Shinobi." he slowly began to rise. Wrapping the sheets around him, since his clothes were in threads, he made his way to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm
[[ Sorry, I forgot to post that Aki left. She's already in her fight. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Masumi H Dekata
"It wasn't my fault mama, the bear did it. I did fire the lightning back at him but he could have just used substitution." Kasumi said since he got into his condition though lack of working under pressure.

((That's BS... I had a Bomb blow up behind me! Then I flew into the Lightning Jutsu that you sent back at me. The Badger Bomb blew up right after I completed the Lightning Bolt, so there was no time to complete another one and I couldn't have complted one in the air. I did it right and didn't god mod! You guys just were out of my leage!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games