Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:47 pm

"Your pep talk isn't working, you know that right..?" Demi asked in a dull tone.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Gil just let out a sigh.
"Whether or not you feel you are at fault, remember what I said before. The universe has a role for us all." he said before standing up and walking off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"But I'm not blaming myself entirely." Demi said, finally opening the door.. it was getting stuffy inside.
"It's both mine and his. Mine for not hitting him, and his because.. well, for obvious reasons."

"And what the heck does the universe have to do with anything?"
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Gil had already left the hangar and was in the hall near the command bridge...He wanted to know how close they were to earth.

Over the intercom, orders were being given out.
"To all Petty Officers, please come to the command bridge for a debriefing on the Operation..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:47 pm

"God damn it.." Demi groaned, getting out of the cockpit. Something in the bottom of her stomach told her this debriefing was because of her.

"Is something wrong..?" She asked, reaching the command bridge, not looking very happy..
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Gil looked over at her from the wall he was leaning against. He merely shook his head and looked back to the debriefing officer.

"In thirty-six hours we will begin descending down to Earth. In the time we enter the atmosphere, we may be under attack by that group of Sol-Neo that have been harassing us for the past few days." the man said, pacing back and fourth as he looked at everyone.
"Running through our list of MS parameters, the only Mobile Suits we have that can succeed in lone Atmospheric-Reentry are the Barzams, and Lieutenant's Gaplant.

"In other words, you're asking me and the Barzam team to watch while you run?"

"Unfortunately, yes..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

"..So Gil and The Barzam team will be sitting outside waiting for Sol-Neo to attack while the rest of us hope to God they don't fail..?" Demi asked, raising an eyebrow.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:03 pm

"This mission will last exactly three minutes. During that time, if this ship is heavily damaged, we will implode..." the officer said in an apologetic tone.

"I understand the severity of this mission, and I'm sure the Barzam pilots do too." Gil replied, looking at the pilots, who only nodded.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:06 pm

"Are they the only ones going or can others volunteer?"
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:10 pm

"Petty Officer Charmeine, your Sazabi is not built to sustain the atmosphere...If it were, I would have inquired your participation, along with the Hizack and GMC teams."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:13 pm

"Then give me a suit that." Demi snapped, narrowing her eyes as she stared at the officer. "I don't question your judgment on who you've decided to put out there but after what happened today I don't feel very comfortable with this Sol-Neo team, especially now that they have someone who's rifle can take out half of our fleet with a single shot."
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:20 pm

"Unfortunately the Barzam can only be piloted with someone with experience in many verses...And we do not have the time to run you through the simulations..."

"Do not worry, Charmeine, because of the destruction you caused to that rifle, I highly doubt they will use it again...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

"I didn't do anything to that rifle though." Demi said, glaring at him now. "My commanding officer was the one who destroyed that rifle, not me."

"And there's got to be something I can do. I don't feel comfortable sitting here hoping I don't die when they come back."
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 pm

"...Well if you must have something to do, man one of the LionHeart's turrets and cover the Barzam team and the Lieutenant."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"...We'll see when the time comes." Demi said, in other words declining the offer. "I prefer to be on the front lines, if you get my point."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games