Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 am
A tear fell from his cheel and he looked up at the roof, and he put his face in his hands. Sometimes he felt like taking his handgun and blowing his brains out everytime he woke up in the morning, every night he relived that day over and over in his nightmares. But now he felt as if he could carry on, as if he had some reason to live. "It's okay." He said with a bit of cheerfulness in his voice. He still didn't know how to smile though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:31 am
She smiled as she hugged him happily and then sat on the arm rest of his chair and looked at him. "Okay so where do you want to go?"she asked getting bored of just sitting around. "We can go to the mall, the beach, some towns, the library, the arcade, the hotsprings, just pick a place"she said wanting to go do something fun.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

TFTLS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:40 am
Alan sat up and stretched. "Might as well be doing something." He muttered. "Maybe I'll head over to the Training Hall." He stood up, stretched again, and walked over to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:47 am
"What is a beach?" He looked up at Riiko inquisitivley. "I've known snow all my life." He felt a strong attachment to Riiko. He didn't know why. He got up and put his hand on her shoulder. ((Writer's block. XP)  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:54 am
Riiko blushed as she looked at him 'Why is he making me blush???' She thought as she gathered her thoughts and smiled her face almost back to its normal color. "Okay, yay!"she said laughing, she had only been to the beach once herself with her parents and was glad to be able to go again. "Alright first of all, let me go grab a swimsuit from my room"she said standing up, then she turned to him "Do you have a swimsuit?"she asked wondering since he didn't look like the type to do much shopping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:05 am
"A what? I don't know what that is or a beach." He scratched his head and though to himself. Why was she blsuhing so much? His green eyes scanned her face, then he twirled a lock of his deep red hair around his finger. He did that when he started feeling nervous around someone. He really wanted to feel more comfortable around Riiko, and less nervous.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:10 am
"Okay then i'll have to buy you a new one when we get to the beach"she said nodding her head. "I believe that there is a town at the beach so i'm sure they sell swimsuits"she said half talking to him half to herself. She turned back to him her eyes sparkling at the thought of the beach. "Okay, first i have to change, come with me to my room"she said as she grabbed his hand and walked with him to her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:25 pm
Nani looked at Kikari who was speachless and 'crying?' "Kikari why are you crying?' Nani questioned softly "I miss them...all of them" she whispered wrapping her arms around herself. Nani knew what she was talking about "Kikari it will be okay you will be home for Christmas and easter..." Kikari shook her head "It's not the same...thier at home with 'him' and I'm here." By him she ment her evil ex boyfriend who used to beat her. "Nani I can only imagine what he's doing to them..." she pulled out an orb "Show me Kika" she whispered. A small girls face appeared in the orb. She gently touched the orb "Kika..." she whispered tears flowing like a river "Show me Ki" a baby sleeping in a crib appeared she smiled. "Lastly show my Kairi" she whispered once more. Another girl this once about five appeared a bruise above her eye and her leg bleeding. She closed her eyes "Damn him..." she hissed. Nani his behind Kikari noticing Kairi hurt. Kairi's eyes changed color again red now her hair shot upwards "When I find him...When I find Kyu I will murder him... I will tear his limbs off and feed them to him" she hissed again. She clenched her fists together tightly closing her eyes, her nails grew to claws and she tore into the palms of her hand. 'Settle down...' she thought. Her raven hair returned to normal as did her nails. She opened her eyes as they were back to purple. She picked up her smoothie almost dropping it from the blood. She walked over to Chiro not speaking. She set the smoothie down bloody hand prints on it. She pulled her hood back up wrapping her arms around her again.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:01 pm
Lia watched Rini and Mihkail walk off and thought maybe she should leave them. She would head elsewhere, she also wondered if a boy was allowed in the girl's dorms. Probably not, but thats jsut based on her experiences before Ria. You could never know what to expect from this school. She called out a goodbye to them and walked out of the students lounge, wondering where in the world she should go. She would probably just wander aimlessly through the campus, or maybe outside of the campus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:54 am
A chill went down Chiro's spine. The spheres of ice dropped and shattered on the floor. Several people looked at him. "Sorry," he said, returning the ice into water and putting it back into the glass. "Kikari? Please tell my that that red is from a spilled Bloody Mary." ((Bad pun, I know, but it was the first red drink to pop into my head.)) Chiro looked at the prints and a small ring cleared away. "Kikari...can I see your hands? Something is wrong and I can tell it's eating at you inside. Please tell my what's wrong."  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 pm
Kikari dropped her hood "No it's not from a spilled bloody mary and why should I show you my hands? There's nonthing to see on them." She cursed under her breath at herself for turning demon again. She thought about the picture of Kairi peircing her skin on her hands again as blood fell to the floor. "Nonthing's bothering me okay?" she whispered. "Can I get a napkin?" she questioned the man over the counter. He nodded and came back with one, she reached out and took it blood spilling onto the counter. She wiped it up quickly and jumped down cleaning the bit off the floor. She threw the napkin away and sighed slightly as Kairi appeared in her head again 'Why would he hurt only her?' she froze in her spot. "Nani he's doing it again" she uttered to the fariy on her shoulder. Nani took out the orb "Show me Kairi" she whispered. Kyu appeared in the picture and Kairi's small body was laying on the floor bleeding. To other people the orb was just black clouds. Kikari was furious and her body trembled badly. 'Stop it stop it now she'll be okay, she'll be okay' she thought as she settled down. Blood practicly poured from her hands as she turned away from everyone there. She walked down the hall leaving a blood trail she stopped just out of Chiro's view and glanced back before turning back and continuing to walk. Haku sat on the table confused "What the" was all he said as Nani took off after Kikari. Kikari stopped in the lounge itself and leaned against the wall. She turned invisible as did her blood trail as she slid down the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:28 am
"Not again." He pulled out his phone and made a call. "Hello? Sorry about eailier, yeah, she's fine, you? Ah, I'm getting distracted. I need some help, can you send Faris to the Pizza place? Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I know I owe you one." He hung up and waited. A few seconds later a small girl appeared on his sholder.
"You need something?"
"Yeah, could you" he started wispering in the sprite's ear.
"Sure, I'll go check."
"Please hurry," he said as she flew off.  

Chase Arni

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:38 am
Why would he need her? Something's wrong. Ayumi thought to herself, just now realizing something was wrong. He's right, I am a ditz. She left the room and ran down the steps towards the lounge. She looked around and found DeeJay's place. As she opened the door, Faris flew out at high speed. "What,"
"Chiro will tell you!" The sprite interrupted.
"Okay..." she said quietly going through the door. She saw Chiro looking cross at a table near the counter. "What's wrong." she said gasping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:09 am
She walks in looking around and decides to just stand in the shadows watching everyone, waiting for someone to talk to.  

Liquid Lollipop

Queen Ismaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:25 am
Mirror had left her dorm around 1 p.m. and decided to grab a quick bite at the Pizza Place before going to meet Sayo and Ismaire in the Training Hall.
She walked over to the counter and ordered a slice of Mushroom and sausage pizza; her favorite. She walked towards the chairs near the middle of the room and sat down, watching everyone in the lounge and taking a few bites every now and then.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games