Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:47 pm
Rowan sighed softly to herself, and reached up to pull off her hood. Emerald green hair tumbled out, falling in waves down her back to the floor, and a pair of emerald green cat ears stood at the top of her head. "I don't know how I got my ears," Rowan said quietly. "Both my parents are ... normal." She filled the last word somehow with both longing and scorn. "I was teased and hurt all my life because of my ears, and my tail as well." Tears slowly start to trickle down her cheeks. "You're lucky someone loves you, Riiko. Nobody would ever love me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:01 pm
"Hey, don't cry!"she said as she pulled the girl into a hug, always as friendly and kind as always. "Hey, I love you!"she said giggling as she broke the hug and looked in her in the eyes "Let's be friends, my name's Riiko"she said smiling.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:18 pm
Sniffling and wiping her eyes, Rowan tried to smile at Riiko. "My name is Rowan. Do you think the people here will make fun of me because of my ears and tail?" She poked at the fake grass with a slight frown.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:27 pm
"They didn't make fun of me"she said honestly and looked at her and smiled "Your tail looks cute, hang on a second"she said as she stood up and walked over to her closet looking around for a few mintues. She came out with a bright green ribbion with a heart on one point of it. She smiled as gently tied it around her tail "there even cuter"she said giggling as she stood up and offered her hand to help her up.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Risa landed in front of the dorms and she walked to her room. "I might as well leave now..what is the point of coming here if all I do is hurt people," She cried. Then she got into her room and started gettign her bags. Then she found her flute. "My flute," Risa happily said,"The only normal thing about me...maybe one more time won't hurt." Then she put together her flute and started playing. The song was beautiful but sounded very sad..it brought sadness into all those who heard it..it didn't matter to Risa becuase she was already sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:41 pm
Livvy entered her dorm and closed the door behind her. Even though it was dark outside, she made no movement to turn on the lights. Olivia always liked the dark. It was so still and calm and it was comforting to her. She remained against the door, but she slid down to the floor and hugged her knees. In the silence of the dorms, Livvy thought she could hear a flute playing. She covered her ears and closed her eyes tight in anger, then growled to herself. "She's everywhere!" Livvy knew it had to be Risa. 'I can't stand this anymore!"

She got up off the ground and went over to the desk where her stack of tarot cards lay. Angrily, she shoved them off the desk so they were scattered about on the floor. Her body shook with rage...and despair. Livvy fell to her knees and laid in fetal position on the floor, crying. She didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't want to be in this place anymore and she didn't care about what she came here to do. But she did know that she hated Riku...and Risa.  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Risa stoped playing her flute and packed it up. "I guess this is it," Risa sighed as she walked out the door. WHile walking down the hall way with her heavy bags she could hear some one crying. It sounded like Livvy,"Is that Livvy," Risa thought,"She is mad at me..I wish I could have stoped it..I just didn't want to hurt her, my darkness took over." She started to cry a little but then decided to say one last thing. Risa slowly walked over to Livvy's dorm and knocked on the door, she knew Livvy wouldn't answer so she took a deep breathe and said,"Good bye Livvy. I'm leaving. I hope I didn't hurt you back there...I just..ju..just..didn't..want you to get hurt..." At this point risa was on her knees and was full of tears,"I didn't want to loose some one like I did before..and as soon as I thought of that darkness took over me like it did to riku..and I couldn't fight it..but i am luck i didn't even kill anyone! I'm so sorry Livvy-san. But because I knew you my life has changed for good, I don't know if it was for the worst or the better. but thank you, I will miss you....and..." Then Riku's voice could be heard,"Risa what are you doing?!?!? you lil kid! Your going to miss your train! GEt moving!" Risa stood up...and took her bags. most thought that she was going to leave but she actually just grabed her staff and a book and she was searchign for a spell. I wonder what one it would be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:10 pm
((ooc: What you about risa really hurts me cry ))
Risa found the spell...and slipped the book under Livvy's door. "this is the spell...the spell that will get rid of Riku...you wanted to cast it..I know you can and if you mess up..it doesn't matter because no one cares about me! If I cast it some one who is my friend like you may get hurt..and I will not allow that..please cast it now.." Risa cried as she fell to the ground (sort of like fainted).  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:54 pm
((aww sorry crying but it's part of Livvy's whole personality thing...I'll make it up to you right now ok?? ^_^))

[EDIT:]Livvy's crying slowy stopped as she listened to Risa talk outside her door. When she heard how sad she sounded and how sorry she was for what happened, Livvy felt kind of bad for hating her. She did, after all, know her situation and should have been more sympathetic. She cursed her personality for that. But when she heard Risa say she was leaving, she sat up and quietly crawled over to the door.

Risa slipped a spell book underneath the door. It was open to the page of the spell that could stop Riku. She told Livvy that she wanted her to cast the spell. Livvy had no idea it would kill Risa too, or that if Risa used the spell one of her friends would die. Livvy didn't want that to happen. If getting revenge meant more deaths, it wasn't worth it. She picked up the book and stood up. She didn't bother to wipe her tear-stained face before opening the door. When the door opened, she saw Risa lying on the ground. She got on her knees and gently shook the girl. It looked like she had fainted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:00 pm
((I was just kidding!Its k! just get back to rping! this is a very important moment!))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:33 pm
Risa kept on seeing a white light after she pasted out....then appear RIku standing in front of her but not in witch form but as she was before the curse. "You know this be the last time I see you..ether way.." Riku softly said. "Riku," Risa sobbed,"Why did the darkness pick you?" "It was because I was trying to kill it. I was hurting the darkness in the world and it wanted to get revenge..so it took me to the dark side and made me do things I didn't want to do..and now even without it I can never return to the light...that is why I picked you..becuase you always look onto the bright side of things..and could have friends..Sadly I never knew that it would affect you..I am sorry about everything..I will miss you.."Riku cried as she slowly started to disappear. "Riku!!!" Risa sobbed as the light disappeared. She opened her eyes and saw a fingure that looked like Livvy,"Livvy-chan?"Risa softlysaid as she started to feel dizzy again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:45 pm
Livvy had been trying to wake Risa up for some time. She was getting really worried after a while, but then Risa opened her eyes. Livvy helped her up into a sitting position. When they were both on their knees facing each other, Livvy put her hands on Risa's shoulders. Tears streamed down her face again and, without warning, she wrapped her arms around Risa's neck in a tight embrace. When she broke away, she still kept her hands on the other girl's shoulders. She smiled and said, "That's Livvy-san to you. At least for now." She chuckled a bit, but then looked serious. "So, what happened to you?"  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:51 pm
"OH!" Risa shouted as she started to wake up,"Wow heaven sure looks the same as earth.." Risa thought that livvy cast the spell becuase she saw riku disappear. Risa walked up and now the hall way looking to see if anything changed. Then she reliezed Livvy was there. "Wait Livvy?" Risa confussily asked,"What are you doing here? DOn't tell me the spell back fired.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:56 pm
"Risa, what are you talking about? Oh nevermind, just come inside before someone sees us." She ushered Risa into her room and closed the door. She still didn't put the lights on and her tarot cards were still scattered all over the floor. But she didn't seem to care; it wasn't that important at the moment. She looked at Risa. "What happened? I didn't use the spell at all. You just...fainted."

((See my siggy? I was too lazy and I had Ceron make it...lol It's is nice looking though, he does a good job. I think I work too hard at it so they never come out right))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games