Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
*pokes around* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*pokes back*
100%
 100%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 38

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm
Ok *pulls out spare shotgun and shoots his forehead in midair and teleports next to kitty*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Sweetkitty
TY: You will get virus from Zombie Dudex. You should shot on his forehead of head.

(He's shot my face before. I just regrew it)

*dodges shotgun blast and whips my tail at both of you, throwing thousands of little spines that are shrapnel sharp*
(yes, I now have a spiky tail)  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 pm
*teleports both of us and shoots dude with an antidote*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm
*blocks with my arm and then my arm falls off so it can't infect my entire body - I climb to the ceiling and start ripping off bits of it to through at both of you, as I tail-whip more spines your way*  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm
*dephases both of us and shoot more antidote darts at you*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm
*scruries across the ceiling to avoid the darts and climbs through a roof window - suddenly a giant statue covered in acidic venom crashes through the ceiling right above you*  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 pm
*crashes on top of us but we just step out of it since we're dephased, contacts his laser satellite in outer space* well my airstrike didn't work, lets try this ....*just then a giant laser pluse strikes dude's location, evaporating everything in an one mile radius, but doesn't affect us since we're non-corporeal*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm
O_O zombie dudex is alive!!!??? maybe he is immortal???  

Sweetkitty

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am
Hes not immortal just very good at not dying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 pm
LOL (thank you, thank you) *bows*

~I get hit with the blast, but a tiny molecule containing my DNA survives - I start regrowing from that and suddenly the whole area is filled with a bright white light as lightning streaks outward in all directions, vaporizing everthing it hits, and even you and kitty can feel small static shocks enter the non-corporeal world~
(I have now absorbed all the matter and energy around me to create a new host body)
~as the light dissipates, both of you see a mount of flesh on the ground that is bigger then a car - I stand up, crashing through what's left of the ceiling, and send out a masive lightning blast that fries all satalites and aircraft in the area - Then a lower back to all 4s and roar at you, sending a giant wave of interdimensional electro-magnetic energy, that enters all corporial and non-corporial realms, right at you~

(sorry, my imagination has been running away with me lately ^.^ )  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 pm
Ye flipping gods, this is ridiculous. xp

Awesome avi, kitty! surprised

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm
*is outside of space and time, but becomes corprial just long enough to go back in time. Cloaking myself I stop myself from shooting dude with the zombie bullets, thus returning dude back to normal in the present*  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am
purpleravenhawk
Ye flipping gods, this is ridiculous. xp
Awesome avi, kitty! surprised

What !?!
At least we're both doing it, right?

========================================

(in original time line) *I eventually grow so powerful that I destroy the whole planet, myself included - everything ceases to exist*

(TIME REWIND AND ALTERNATE TIMELINE START)
dude: *shoots all zombies in head*
TY: *shoots dude with a zombie bullet* (future TY stops himself)
dude: *comes back as zombie*

*We continue fighting "normal" zombies together, completely unaware of how it once was*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm
*future ty slowly fads from time although no one knows b/c no know can see him*  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm
Lmao, awesome reboot. xd  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games