Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

"Oh...he'll just walk into a blinder for the stone. Shin, Mia, we're going to need you two to come with us to..." Nephilis looks outside noticing the sun. The evening was dropping upopn them. "my palace so I can change clothes. Helios, that little meeting with all the nations is tonight. There are some problems I want to adress after all and I'm sure there are some you want to as well. It's being held in Shale in the...Bulb? Stupid name right?"

~~~

"Yeah, this thing is coming along perfectly. And it's not me, although I gave the sand, hardened it, wrote the schematics and planned the archetecture, I didn't build it. The Noroa's did. They owe me, but I would rather have it in money. I think I might have to call them out on it tonight." He looks down disappointedly. "I think I'll just do a secret negotiation. Knowing them, they'll try t fight us and I don't want a war..." Dulceri sighs and looks over to Kenji. "There was a reason, but not right now. Right now, we should find better attire to go to this meeting in a few hours. All the top six nations will be there.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Helios looked at Nephilis and sighed. "Ugh...I hate these meetings, they're filled with idiots rambling on and on and on" he stated with disgust. "and yea...it's a stupid name..bulb...blub...bluoooop...bulb...yea it's pretty much a dumb a** name" he stated with a laugh. "I'm not changing, Kilitia is too far away, and I dont feel like going back home just yet" he added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Kenji just listened as Dulceri started talking. He looked stressed and Kenji felt weird that he couldn't do anything to help. He was just a person from the same village who happens to be friends with the leader. "Oh ok." he replied when he heard why they're not going to Tenshu. "All the 6 nations are coming here? Wow uh want me to leave?" he asked feeling out of place.

((I'm gonna make it that Kenji isn't commander yet.))

Tempest quickly finished his apple and wanted to go to Shale. He wanted to visit someone from his past and went upstairs to ask Zephyr if he could go. Knocking on her door, he waited for her to reply.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

"No, I want you to sit in the aidience with Daphne. There have been attacks on the loved ones of leaders in the past. I was a target once. Anyway, I want you in the audience Kenji." Dulceri walks into the Bulb looking up. "I was expecting to see the sky, but you guys have did a good job. Now, when everyone comes, you all have to leave! You can begin work tomorrow and you'll be paid throughout your absence!"

~~~

"I was joking. I like the name a bit. Well, Helios, you're welcome to come with me, Rygor and Amiea through the town. Or, we can go back to the palace and rest. I don't sleep normally, but I'm a tad bit tired from earlier today." He walks to the exit of the library, paying for the both of them and says, "In a real fight, you wouldn't win you know? I'd drown you."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Helios looked at him and walked out, hearing his comment. "I'll accompany you all...and fairy you dont have a chance. Okay you can douse me with water, but underneath the earth is magma, when water hits magma land is created, no more water from you, if I made enough fire, it will evaporate the water squirt" he stated with a laugh at Nephilis.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Shin looked at Nephilis now, nodding his head in agreement he walked over and stood beside him. Crossing his arms, "I'm in..." he said. Smirking lightly.

Mia nodded and spun around, disappearing she then reappeared again on the other side of Nephilis, "Of course, i'll be here whenever you need me.." she said, smiling gently.

xLulie

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Sera the Vampire of Rain

Sera ran after Hal, using the shadows for speed, leaving a fading trail of darkness as she ran, but was being sure not to use too many. She looked up at the sky as they ran. "So what do you plan to do when we get there?" She asked, looking at him now, and being careful not to trip on any rocks or desert plants.

[[Leaving now. Not sure when the next time I'll be on, but hopefully, it'll be soon.]]

Hal slowly looked at her from the back. "My plan is to travel mostly, Seeing the world was a dream before I was a General of the Tenshu Army. But now that I'm open to do so. I'm planning to go to Hydron to pick up some herbs and some new Attire, Might as well Join there army as well.. " as Hal slowly sped up across the dunes with his air on his feet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Kenji nodded. He then for some reason remembered the girl he met 3 years ago. It was a very brief meeting and she soon left without after they reached the gate. He wondered who she was. He shook his head to get rid of the thought. No point in thinking about it now. "Ok, I'll be in the audience when they arrive." he said. "When are they arriving?" he added.

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

"Later. You'll know. It's so easy to tell..." Daphne said simply and took Dulceri's hand. "Can I at least spend an hour a lone with you since I just got back?" She said softly, looking into his eyes with a strong wanting to just be a lone with him. "If you don't want to that is okay..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

(( Finally I'm back online! and it looks like I've missed quite a bit...oh well it's good to be back! ))

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 pm

((Yay, I gave a recap in the OCC thread, if it doesnt help then post in there and I'll give you another recap or someone else can if they want 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Floating high in the air with his arms folded was Charon. " Wow, you disappear for a few days and the world falls apart. " He said with a sigh. Flying down closer to the ground to get a better look at the scene of events. He grunted lightly and twisted his hand into a fist. " Dammit! all this time of sitting and doing nothing and now look at the world. " He said softly, his angelic wings flapping lightly to keep him afloat. He sighed again to clear his mind. " Well nothing to do about it now, what's done is done. " He said softly.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 pm

"It creates land huh? Great. Then Dulceri could kill us couldn't he?" Nephilis adds with a chuckle following. "Well, I'm off to the palace. I guess I'll be seeing you when I do then huh? And remember, don't tell anyone. Expansion is illegal, but I need it done only temporarily. After that, no more." He walks out and sighs, hoping that like his father, he doesn't get caught up in world ruiling ambitions. It is of course, why he died.

~~~

"Of course." Dulceri said calmly. In his mind, he was far from calm with the backflips and all. "I don't mind....what makes you think I would mind? Oh, over the months, I redid my little shack. We can either go there like old times, or...we can sleep in the Bowl. I mean Bulb."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Kenji just stood there not sure what he should do. The bulb was filled with sand so he started playing around with the sand below him. He then got bored of it so he took out his flute and played the meledy his older brother taught him so many years ago. It was when he was a toddler and the memory was vague so he improvised. He felt sadden that his brother disappeared around that age like his parents.

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 pm

"I want to check out the bulb. I mean our rooms should be so much better then the old ones. Show me them." Daphne said as she walked down the halls of the half built building. The rooms were already finished. She walked into the room she thought fitted him the best, the master bedroom of course and laid down. "Oh this is so much better than sleeping in your old bedroom." She giggled, looking him in the face. "Come on Dulceri. I won't bite... well much."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games