Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Aki still had the metal ring she had formed up. It hung comfortably in her hand as she came from around the smoke of the explosions once Riku was in sight she chunked the ring at him and followed it with a burst of wind using the projectile control skill. The ring arced and sped up aiming to knock Riku in the side of his face, the force of the impact had the potential to bruise and dislocate his jaw. If he dodged the first time Aki would use the same jutsu again to cause the ring to bank around and knock him in the back of his legs.

(( I am Xena!
Ay ay ay ay! ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked as his golems came to attack and then at Aki sudden appearance from the wind yet he continue to play his music as the attack suddenly hit him, it seemed to just tear him apart as Riku fell to the floor and stayed there. Though the music kept on being heard even through the harsh wind as the Riku on the floor became a sudden explosion there was suddenly more golems than before as the music seem to be intense and they were on Aki already easily tearing her apart though she was made of metal in the inside picking her up like a toy while Dante hand's were torn apart, the music suddenly stopped.

And they were standing where they first were and Aki actually had her hand on her own neck about to pierce it with a kunai with the other while Dante was on the floor now biting on his own hand both were forcefully staring directly at Riku as Riku was semi covered by the tattoo's of the kekkei genkai destroyer still holding his flute, though he took out a scythe that his tattoo's soon covered up that one up as well, there were footprints on the floor as it could be seen that he gotten close to them and place the same tattoo's on there bodies, Aki had it hidden in her body.

"Well both of you are quite fun to play with." Riku said smiling as he put his flute on his sash and look at them both of them, and no worries I don't plan to play with you like that again for a little while."So miss I was wondering you must be Jounin here no?" Riku asked smiling still holding the scythe.
( I do have a golem summoning but they are huge what I did was you fell for my genjutsu the moment you thought the golems where real,
Saikou Kaisaku (Supreme Masterpiece)
The advance version of Souken as they have added lightning to the earth to attract special minerals to make a glorious instrument that is well refined amplifying attacks, effects, and as well chakra conservation, though the lightning is not necessary it does speed up the process. As well each jutsu takes one rank less chakra to make as well as the sound can no longer be tuned out by simple ways as trying to cover the hearing as the vibrations will still make the same effect.
Tendou Zen (Paradise Complete)
The advance form of Toransu as it effects the victim worse than Toransu as well is able to be amplify with the amount chakra put into the attack, Toransu is also able to force the victim to move without realizing it as well the control on the mind is terrifying and tremendous, as it doesn't use air conduction only it also uses the temporal bone to put the user in the genjutsu. It takes a chunnin level jutsu to keep the jutsu going for prolong periods though to initiated it's necessary to use jounin no matter what, using a Supreme Masterpiece instruments you only need a genin level chakra. The jutsu is a very powerful one so the limit for any rank to use is four post Kage six post and afterward must take a small break from any type of sound clan jutsu's for two posts. )

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Dante felt his body move on its own as he heard the melady over the howling wind. His hands were in excruciating pain as he realized he was....for some reason...biting his own hands?!? Why am I biting my hands? They don't even taste good!!!!!! Damn if this was an illusion why couldn't it be eating pizza? He thought as he looked at Riku, seeing tatoos on his body. Hahaha....he looks like the one gay guy at the tatoo place He thought as the pain snapped him out of the funny mood he experienced for a moment. s**t, last time I did something this crazy I was drunk....I purposed to a mop. She was pretty as hell.....until I woke up and found myself kissing it. Took hours to get that taste out of my mouth He thought as he bit himself hard enough to snap himself out of the illusion, jumping up and shaking his hands real hard. "DAMN! God those are not chew toys man" He said as he backed off alittle bit. He knew at the current level he is, he's no match for the genjutsu user before him.

((if I cannot break out then I'll edit lol))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Vrail glanced over in Aki's direction. Seeing the scene of the fight Vrail put away his other Kurama eye and uncovered his ativated one. "Stay here I'll be back soon. I need to help my wife." he said as he started into a set of handsigns. He completed the shadow clone jutsu and they all split up.

Approaching Rikku from the back with his hands in a complicated rythem he whispered "Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique)" soon chains made of water shot at Rikku's ankles and wrists.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Suddenly pain enveloped her. A genjutsu again. She had been duped. The genjutsu cut away and she found herself holding a kunai to her neck and grasping her throat with the other. Aki wiped her hands away from her neck and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Why does it matter to you?" She growled now very weary of this kid. Aki wasn't going to fall for another trick. The teen caught sight of her husband but made no inclination towards him. Though her hands formed signs and prepared to strike Riku incase he dodged from Vrail's attack. Any direction the kid moved, left, right, forwards, he would meet with a giant grass spike.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku smiled this guy was confident, as suddenly the area around Riku exploded as Riku snapped his fingers making a small spark that ignited the area around Riku in second and burning Vrail horribly as his fire attacks were stronger than a normal as well stopping the man's jutsu. Riku didn't turn around, but simply laugh,"Who's this now? I'm just here to talk to the miss so leave." Riku said simply. Though the floor was scorched around him as he seemed to just be smiling.

Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.
(It's stronger than this so the burn is way worse.)
(Clan I can feel gentle vibrations, class I can perform jutsu's with no handseals, and sage class fire is greater.)

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

(It's a not genjutsu it's the real deal also since you been looking at me your eye is locked up and any other bloodline, bloodline crusher for the win XP )
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

(Naito, he has to see your Tattoos.)

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

( He seen me I'm pretty much have almost any of my tattoo's showing just the one's covering my clothes and then theres the one's on my scythe so you gonna say he didn't see all that though he's sneaking up on me?)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
(It's a not genjutsu it's the real deal also since you been looking at me your eye is locked up and any other bloodline, bloodline crusher for the win XP )

((who said it was the right me? plus I have not been using my Bloodline at all - Hatake Kurama is a Clan! PLus you haven't put a tattoo on me yet, thought it worked like that.))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Masterharper of Pern
Naito_Arekkusu7

((who said it was the right me? plus I have not been using my Bloodline at all - Hatake Kurama is a Clan! PLus you haven't put a tattoo on me yet, thought it worked like that.))

(Well your going to play that card go for it I really don't care, huh you said you were? though you still saw me and Hatake and Kurama are a bloodline here xp, I don't have to it's touching and looking at the tattoo, the seal is a little bit more permanent)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 pm

(When were oyu allowed to put tattoos on weapons and clothes thats not right in my mind but oh well)

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm

(The tattoo is on me, never said it was on my clothes, placing a tattoo whip around on my weapon would be simple hector, seriously go mind someone else battle.. sheeesh)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games