Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 am
Rakata stood up and walked back to his dorm. he left the room unlocked incase anyone came to see him. he put his guitar back on the stand and went onto the internet to go to watch some videos.

((yay i just got one of those floating box item things, but im selling it. not taking any chances on getting a crappy item))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A little while later Riena came out excited and knocked on Rakata's door going in. "Guess what?" she said flopping a manila envelope down on the floor.

((Gah. The hosting site I use for my pics is bugged right now. ._.))

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:34 pm
My Character:

Name: Annabelle La May
Talents: Singing, Dance, Writing/Drawing
Gift:has energy bursts of pure light energy
Family: I am the youngest of my family. Everyone has looked down on me. Ive been sent to alot of boarding schools which none have been able to help me. The only nice relative i have is My Aunt Mason

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm
I begin to sigh. How can they do this too me AGAIN! Okay, Annabelle. This is your chance. To show your know it all parents, Preppy Sisters, and Lame brothers what your made of. My hair is all knotted up from the trip. I went by car. Well..my mother just drove me and lectured me telling me I better not screw up this time or next time im going to Juvie. Isnt that great? I brush my hair quickly as my mother whimpers a sincre but half-heardly "good luck" She drives off.No hug. No kiss but thats just how my family is... Now im free. but not tottaly. I look around the school campus. Big. Deffintly More special then my other boarding schools. This will help me be normal. Too fit in, but thats the problem I dont want to fit in. If I fit in. I would be the stereotypical person my parents want me to be. and Im not. I wipe my eyes too show no fear of my new home. I creek open the doors. Starting late is my specialty. As I open them all the way I speak up, "Hello?" Then by the corner of my eye I see a very muscular woman..blondish hair..and green eyes watering..She's....crying? Then I see in her hands..her porcelian arms. a boy..of what looked to be my age.. Im guessing. I clench the handle of my suit case and fix my backpack as the muscular woman turns to see me.
Could this woman help me?
She obviously couldn't. Why did I think that then. Maybe I should be in a Mental hospital instead a Special boarding school like this. Help...I need help..but can this..myserious woman help me? Because oddly enough she scares me. Oh my god. Has she killed that boy? Or perhaps..killed EVERYONE in the school???? She's Heavy built, and Those arms are enough to do some serious damage! That couldnt be..Im crazy. Too crazy. Stop assuming Annabelle. Show This woman what your made of.
I walk past her..not aware where Im going.. Then I turn to see her squinting at me. What's her problem? Or..is my hair that bad?

User Image  

MajikBooBear

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:22 pm
User ImageJust as Samantha was about to Strike Adams father ..He falls to the ground Limp ..she walks over to Him He isnt dead but whatever is wrong with Him he is for sure in alot of pain .....She Looks Back at Adam he is in a Fetal Posistion ..She lifts Him Up ...Its Ok Adam your father wont Be bothering you anymore..Lets Get you Back to Your room ..Alot has Happened ...Samantha walks past Rakata and Reina who seem to Be Taking Alex's Body to the Place she was Talking about Burying Him .......Let them Deal with The Dead ..( Samantha thinks about what she just thought to herself ) " Dead" this is a school for christ sake ..and we are Burying Classmates..Just then she could Feel The Moisture well up in her eyes ...Have to take Care of the Living ...Adam he Needs a friend and someone to Help him to Make sense of all this ....Just Then Samantha Notices someone walking towards her a girl ...Someone New TODAY ?? Ohhh Great and Im Carrying Adam ..Oh and Rakata and Reina are carrying Alex's lifeless Body Down the other way ...Have to direct this person somwhere other than in the Path of all that has Happened ....Samantha Stammers out Sss-Sup Ummm can I Help you ?The Girl Looked at Adam Kinda Draped over Samanthas Arm ...Im Samantha a student Here ..Are You New ??The Girl answered in a Low soft Voice Yeah just started today ..actualy I need to Know where Administration Is ...Samantha Shifted Adam to her Other Arm...the Girls Face kinda looked concerned ..Ohh My Friend here he ummm passed out probaly from the Heat ..Im taking him back to his Room ...But Yeah Administration You Make a Left out those two doors to your Right ..Go around the Dorms and you will see the Admin Bldg.. ..Thanks said the Girl ..Yeah No Problem..Samantha Started towards Adams room ..As the Girl started towards the doors she almost whispered her Name was Annabelle...as Samantha Kept Walking she said Welcome AnnaBelle and if you need anything Els My Room is 322.... Samantha reaches Adams room and Puts Him on His bed ...opens a Window fresh air should help ...Pulls up a Chair next to Adams Bed and Sits Back ..She starts to think of How she is gonna tell Him all That has Happened even tho he was there I think he was so Traumatized samantha wasnt sure of what he Remebered or Knew ...But He was safe Now and that Made Samantha feel Better She Dozed in the Chair until Morning ....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Wow that went...suprisngly good? And she even had an excuse for the dead body...i mean...passed out boy. It really wasent that hot so she must be stalling. Oh well. I headed where I was directed. I finnaly reached my room 306. I opened the door and a gust of coolness hit my face. I dropped my bags and sat on my new bed. There was no other bed so obviously I had the room all to myself. Oh great, now my old boarding schools and my family probably told them I dont get along with others. I unfolded my schedule. I have a late class tommorw. so that gives me time to do nothing..and get relaxed. I put my blanket over the ugly bedding and put my other stuff to get settled in.
Samantha...that's a pretty name for a heavy built woman like herself.. Thoughts hit me left and right, and as I settled in I got so fidgety and exited out of my room for I couldnt handle being still for so long. I closed my door making sure it locked, and I put the key in my pocket and patted it making sure it wouldnt move. I walk down the hall and I hear crying...again..but. Its not 'Samantha' I walk past them and look around and I start to sing softly making sure no one can hear me. Then I start to do someone ballet. Dancing and singing have always cooled me off in nervousness. and I always do it when no ones looking. I felt like dancing to cool off. It felt nice. when I finished I smiled in accomplishment and wondered more. Morning approached and I had not gotten any sleep. So I tip-toed to my room but before I could open my door back I noticed a note by my door. I tilted my head and picked it up. It was from my Auntie Mason. oh gooodie! It was scented with a rose smell with a dash of her perfume. it Read,
"Oh Hunny I Hope your having a great time In Boarding school! It must be not so fun, but it's said its better then All the others. I know that I shouldnt send you a letter so soon and its very well, creepy but I just want to know how you are. Keep me updated and please. Love you,
Auntie (:"

Oh Aunt Mason always looking after me. I put it close to my heart and Unlocked my door as the air hit my face so did the sun. It's weird because I really wasen't that tired.. I sat in bed and wrote Aunt Mason back. I didn't lie to her but I didn't tell her the truth

"Dear Auntie. everythings fine. Fine...fine...good. Really I love it Its awesome! And I'll try this will slow me down from my studies. But Auntie this school is strange. so I prefer you dont send me letters. I love you Auntie Sincerly Annabelle

I closed my eyes and I pictured Me and my mother when I was 5 years old. She was brushing my Older sisters hair repeating the same thing over and over "Why dont you be like your sisters!" then I opened my eyes. I dressed into my clothes.. My old school uniform and brushed my hair, a little make-up and out the door I was. I wasent trying to impress anyone..or was I? I saw the dinning table... I grabbed a cereal box Milk (2% perferbbly) and grabbed a spoon for I was about to feast on Frosted Flakes. Not my favorite, but not the worst. I was used to eating breakfeast alone. And that I did. I ate cereal and zoned out.

User Image  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm
Rakata walked into the cafeteria with his usual attire, all black with a dark cloak, and his pistol on his thigh, and his knife in its forearm sheath. only this time he was wearing the body armor under his clothes. he didnt pick up anything to eat, but went straight out the door. not paying any attention to anyone. he went down to Alex's grave near the lake and dug him up. he had preserved him using his gift of energy manipulation, so he hadnt decomposed at all.
"lets see if this works." Rakata took some of the life force energy from his own body and infused it into Alex's. Rakata stopped to listen. he heard a faint beating of a heart, and faint breaths. satisfied that his idea had worked, he infused more energy from around him into Alex's body until the heartbeat became less faint, and his breathing more constant.
"Alex? can you hear me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm
After eating I set my bowl aside..I walk outside. I saw a mysterious boy..
"Um Excuse me..Uhm" I saw a boy laying on the floor. It seemed he was bringing him back to life. that was the boy I saw in the corner of my eye... and he was talking to the boy...Alex?
"Excuse me.."

User Image  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 pm
"yes? can i help you?" he asked the girl who had come up to him. he was ever cautious, and even now he was preparing to teleport him and Alex back to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 pm
"Um I...didnt mean to interuptt you but Im Annabelle it looks like you need some help"
I came near him but very catious not to scare him. I have that affect on people
User Image  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 pm
"i dont need any help...its my fault he died, so this is my duty to him." Rakata said, lowering his defenses a little bit, but not entirely.
"whats your gift?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 pm
I looked shocked at him for what should I say? On epassed out boy..and a dead boy named Alex. first hand...This boy..this..myserious.boy that i told my name too wants my gift...but I usaully dont like telling people my "gift" I did anyway...because im like that
I went too my knees and sat near him..
"Hard to explain really...Its a burst of light..energy..You'd think it be different because ive lived in the dark all these years"  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Rakata smiled a bit.
"my gift is energy manipulation." he told her. he drew the light from the area around him, and turned it into a ball of shadow about the size of a tennis ball, he turned it into a 4 foot lance, and crew it into the air next to his hand. with a thought, he sent it into a tree nearby.
"i have to option of turning it into a solid mass, so its a handy weapon when im not able to use my guns." he told her.
"im Rakata." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm
I looked at amazement at what he held I had never seen anything like it! I half smiled
"Nice too meet you..as I said Im Annabelle"
I held out my hand too shake his hand. I was so lame. but his somewhat charm told me he wanted to shake my hand. I know. Im stupid.  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm
"nice to meet you then. obviously thats not all i can do." he brought the shadow lance back to his hand and reformed it back into a ball.he turned it into a ball of fire, then split it into two separate balls. he then threw them to the ground and brought it into a firestorm around him. after a second it had subsided,but Rakata was gone, only a cloud of rapidly dissapating shadow remained. Rakata reappeared behind the girl, and tapped her on the shoulder.
"like that little trick? not even a fraction of what im capable of." he said to her  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games