Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

"A shower it is, then." Rini rose with a smile and moved into the bathroom, turning on the shower so the water could grow warm as she set about gathering soap, towels, and rags for the two of them.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 671

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 pm
((i kicked him off.Hes gotta come with me to get my check. Be back later. Said he loves you.))  

Endency

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm
Setsugai
((i kicked him off.Hes gotta come with me to get my check. Be back later. Said he loves you.))

((lol, haha, okay. >_<))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y_______S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Sindenky went with her into the bathroom. Sitting on the tub edge and letting the water fall over his outstretched hand. He watched her move around gathering their cleaning materials. The jounin was still focusing on other things though, not 100% here. Shaking the other thoughts from his head, he tried his hardest to simply enjoy his time with her.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Finished gathering what they would need and setting them in place, Rini started to peel off her blood-stiff clothes, grateful that the dark colors masked the stains. They would still need to be soaked and washed several times, however. This done, she stepped over to Sindenky and bent to kiss him, murmuring against his lips, "Forget everyone else, Sin-kun. It's just you and me right now." Her fingers ghosted along his jaw as she pulled away and stepped into the shower, eager to wash all traces of Sonic's death from her skin and hair.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 670

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

The jounin smiled and returned the kiss, removing his won robes. He climbed into the showed and let the hot water run over his head and cascade down his body. The smell of the steam in the air was a refreshing change from the blood, but its stomach turning metallic scent still lingered. Taking one of the rags that Rini had laid out, he began to scrub his skin, trying to remove the few stains he had.

The water that danced in the bottom of the tub was stained red from the two shinobi. Seeing the red water making it way down the drain brought up a wave of emotions he had never intended to feel. He had to brace a hand against the wall of the shower to maintain his balance, gasping for air. That was the first life he had taken, so he never knew what would happen. God had placed a curse on his soul, he had known, but now he was feeling the force of that curse. Causing the death of another, and even worse letting that soul enter eternal damnation, was not something his lord smiled upon.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Pausing in scrubbing her hair at the sound of Sindenky's uneven gasps, Rini turned to check on him. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of him -- pale, trembling, in shock? She stepped closer to him, eyebrows furrowing in concern as she cupped his face in her hands. "Sin? Sindenky? What's wrong? Are you alright?" She searched his unfocused gaze, worry deepening. This was not like him -- not at all. Something was wrong. "Come on, love. Talk to me."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 669

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

wraping his arms around Rini's neck, he pulled her in close. Almost sobbing as he spoke, "I can feel him. I can hear him. I killed him, i took his life...why? was it ok? will i have to do it again?" he pulled her in as close as he could, thinking of the war her father declared. They were enemy's now. Her father wanted his masters dead, and in turn, he would eventually want her father dead. That would make her want him dead, and that was not something he wanted.

No tears fell from his eyes. His heart, with the corrupt mark burning over it, was weeping for the life he had taken. He would forever carry that burden and the guilt. Something he would have to learn to life with, or stop living.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Ah, so that was it. Rini's arms snaked around him, one rising to weave her fingers in his hair and the other rubbing up and down his spine comfortingly. "Shhh," she soothed, kissing his collarbone and speaking softly and gently. "You didn't kill him, Sin. I did. I was the one that took his life." The young woman stroked his hair. "It was justice -- his fate. You don't have to carry it on your shoulders. You did nothing wrong."

His last question was slightly harder to answer, and Rini mused over it as she brushed her lips across his skin, still murmuring comforting words. When finally she formulated a proper reply, she kissed his neck and spoke. "We are shinobi. Eventually, we must kill, but if you don't want to --" She pulled back and took his hands in hers, kissing each palm. "-- then I will do whatever it takes to keep these hands clean. I will be your hands -- your sword. I will kill so you don't have to -- so you remain pure and clean and light as a dove's feathers."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 668

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

slowing, he slid down Rini's body. He came to his knees before her, the jounin's head resting on her stomach. Sindenky rest there for a short time, his mind thinking each thing over. After a short time he was calm again, his mind focused and his voice even. As he spoke, he ran his hands up either side of her legs, searching to take her hands in his, "This world is full to the brim with Chaos and Sin. I am letting it affect me far to much. God as graced me with an angel. I will take full advantage of her." Pressing his lips to the soft skin of her stomach. The fleeing if the water and her body had pulled him back to focus on what he had to do. She was his angel. Together they would walk into this chaos, and together they would tear there way out.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini smiled, weaving her fingers in Sindenky's hair. "Yes," she murmured. "I am your Angel of Death. Use me as you see fit." She bent and kissed him, slowly lowering herself to his level, laying back in the tub, and pulling him down over her. Beneath the hot spray of the shower head she guided him through the slow dance they had both come to know during their time together in the Temple, and as the emotions and sensations raged through her, she knew. Everything would be alright. No matter what happened in the coming days, weeks, or months, she had Sindenky. She was his Angel and he was her Sin.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 667

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

The dance had brought the two out of the shower, and to the bed for the final act. Afterwords they found themselves entwined in each others arms, laying safely under the covers. Sindenky lay there for some time, just breathing in her now clean scent. "I love you." He spoke the words softly to her, his forehead resting against her as he looked int her eyes and played with small strands of her hair. He had never spoken the words to anyone before, and had refrained from it due to the interesting relationship the two shared, but he spoke them now. sure of what he was saying.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini's eyes widened slightly at the sound of the words that had been on the tip of her tongue. A bright smile spread across her face and she threw her arms around his neck as best she could in their position, crushing her lips against his and pouring all the love and adoration she had for him into the kiss. Though her mouth was occupied and unable to return the words, her mind all but shouted it back with unquestionable truth and clarity that she knew he would be able to hear. I love you, Sin-kun. I will always love you.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Returning the kiss, Sindenky allowed his hands to moved across her back. One sliding up her spine to get lost in her hair. He held her as close as he could, until he needed to breath. Even then he took only a short pause before being all to willingly forced back into the kiss. When they calmed down a large grin was on his face. Her response was better than he had expected it to be. "You have some work to do, do you not?" he asked, taking in heavy breaths of air.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Groaning in disappointment when he pulled back, Rini sighed. "I guess . . . but I don't know where Luna is. I sent the servant to tell her I'm here, so if she wants to talk, the next move is up to her." She snuggled up against his chest, throwing one leg over his hip and pulling herself as close to him as she could. "I like where I am right now . . . don't wanna go anywhere." She closed her eyes, sighing happily in the afterglow of their 'dance'. After a time, she asked, "Tell me something I don't know about you?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 665

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas