Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:14 pm
"Pull me and i slit her pretty little throat"

Vincent's dagger pressed into the girls flesh as a warning. His own flesh started to feel warm, almost hot like fire.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:15 pm
"Bardon." The knife melted instantly. "What now b*****d."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:18 pm
Vincent reached to his belt where his other dagger was he switched it around in his hand. His other dagger still at the girls throat.
He thrust his one dagger backwards maybe not dealing a leathal blow but a blow none the less to the mans abdomen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:18 pm
"I didn't want that to happen..." Campbridge said slowly, while taking the mask from the floor. "I'll have to force it on your pretty face, it seems... I'm sorry, girl. All that is my fault. I should have realized sooner how he became..." He then stood up, quickly grabbing his cane and dashing toward the three.
"Boy, if you can fight, then prove it now. If you can't, then run away!" he told the guy who was trying to defend the girl.

Zemblanity Insomnia

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:21 pm
Lee fell back a step. "Right. Iris, you'll be just fine, I promise." With that Lee said "Vresh." and he was moving two times as fast as the man holding Iris. He grabbed his arms and broke them off with one twist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:21 pm
"Let go..." she whispered, her bangs shading her eyes. The ebony flames curled around her body, then began to engulf the man who had her. Her whole body began to shake slightly, her Angelic wing was beginning to molt, revealing another Demonic wing beneath.
"Don't want... to hurt you..." she rasped, her arms still wrapped around her stomach.  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:25 pm
((you can not just break my arms off wtf? superdog.. -.-))

Vincent let go of the girl the flames from her body started to singe his own flesh. His abdomen was burnt and his one arm was broken. Yet his hand still held his dagger. His mind didnt seem to register with the pain he was or should be feeling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:27 pm
((Not your arms... its a sacraficial spell)) "Baratene!" An even bigger flame shot out of Lee. He balled up and flew straight at the man.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Campbridge took the oportunaty Vincent gave him when he let Iris free to use one of his spells. "Sgu Duyo sva elkt" he quickly chanted, making the girl warp from where she was to come just next to him. "Eh, sorry about that," he told her. "He's not bad...well..usually he isn't."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:33 pm
Lee struck Vincent in the back and stuck. The fire grew and grew until it engulfed the man completly.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:34 pm
Vincent felt the ball of flame hit his back and burn his skin. This time he screamed out, all his pain rushed to him at once. He fell to his knees dropping his daggers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:35 pm
Now that she was free, she looked up at the man who'd held her hostage.
"Oh, of course that weakling needed me to help out." She flipped back some of her hair, revealing ebony eyes with scarlet slit pupils. The way she spoke and stood was drastically different from Iris'. She looked at Campbridge.
"Neither am I, but," she shrugged, "What're you gonna do?" Her eyes locked on to Vincent and she smiled wickedly as she walked over and grabbed hold of his hair. "You wanted a fight, hotshot? Well, here I am." Her arm shot back and came back down, her punch aiming for his temple.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:37 pm
Lee's arms came to life and struck Vincent sending him straight at the man holding the mask. Lee's arms reatached and he swung back and forth. "Put it on him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:40 pm
Campbridge soon ran to Vincent and put his mask on his face. "I hope it'll work..." he said out loud, not really knowing for sure if it would do the trick.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:41 pm
Vincent was knocked out by Iris and Lee's kick sent him to Campbridges feet. His skin was horribly burned but he would heal. And when he came to he would hate himself for losing control once again. He felt his mask back on his face, yet he remained unconscious for now.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games