Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm
Naro looked at every Stranded and put a finger to his visor, as a sign of 'keep quiet' as he continued on his search.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 pm
The Strandeds merely nodded (if they could) slowly watching Naro as he passed before returning to their work.

"Hey, hey, heeeey! Easy on the arms dog breath!" soqed growled up in the distance.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Naro looked over and crouched down behind some cover, planning his moves...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 pm
"Hey, heeeeeey.. Nooooo..." Soqed said, staring at one of the Locusts wide eyed. "Put that thing down!!" She snapped, staring at the red branding one of the Locusts was picking.
"I'M ALLERGIC TO PAIN!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
There was then the sound of something heavy going through the air, and then landing on the Locust with the brander, snapping its neck over the weight as they hit the ground. He then glared at all of the Locusts before throwing the flames at each of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 am
"Naro?! The Hell?!" Soqed yelled, staring at him for a few moments before being tossed into an open cell by the Locusts.

Who then promptly tipped to cell, using it was cover from the flames with the only open slit in the cell pointed outward toward the flames.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 am
Naro then grabbed the dead Locust from before and threw it right at the Locust behind the cell before running at them, jumping over Soqed's cell while they were distracted. The last thing they saw was most likely flames aimed at their heads...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:59 pm
"...Naro... It got quiet..." Soqed's voice echoed within the cell. "...Please tell me you won..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Naro looked down at the cell once the locusts were killed.
"So, what have we LEARNED today??"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 pm
"Oh you cannot be serious!" Soqed snapped as blue eyes glared up at Naro through the eye slit in the cell. "I got ******** kidnapped!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Naro slammed his foot down onto the cell, causing the door to open.
"All because you wanted 'alone time'." he said in a mocking voice, making quotations in the air before walking off.

"James! Start getting these Strandeds back up that tunnel! I'm hunting locusts..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm
"On it..." James groaned back into the ear piece. "So is she dead..?"

"Oh, so now you're gonna throw a pissy fit because I wanted to get away from your guys' crap?!" Soqed snapped, sitting up from the cell and glaring at Naro as he walked away.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm
"She's getting bitchy. She's fine." Naro groaned on the radio before looking from cover at a group of locusts.

"Frederick...Would you..?"

A shot was fired, killing the leader of the group instantly.

"Ah..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:28 pm
"Ahh.. Well I got a new ear piece for her. One she can't turn off to ignore us." James grunted.

"Damn right I'm getting bitchy!" Soqed snapped, now behind Naro. "It wasn't my fault!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm
Naro stared at Soqed with a dull expression.
"Then explain to me just who the ******** to blame, seeing as YOU can't be blamed when YOU got kidnapped when YOU wanted to BREAK RANKS!" Naro yelled, as Frederick continued to fire.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games