Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenSerenityChick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here is my banner  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:13 pm
Kiara smiled at the small cat, petting him, then nodded to herself, just as she expected. They were near to the tree now, Kiara then thought how Theresa would handle a talking cat, she just shrugged as they walked.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:19 pm
QueenSerenityChick
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here is my banner

((your banner, I don't think so that's the banner I made for my roleplay))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:21 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara smiled at the small cat, petting him, then nodded to herself, just as she expected. They were near to the tree now, Kiara then thought how Theresa would handle a talking cat, she just shrugged as they walked.

Theresa followed after Kiara watching the small blue cat closely *There is something odd about this cat* she thought to herself.  

Mishuri

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:19 pm
Hotaru was waiting in the trunk room of the tree, as she waited for Kiara to return. She still didn't really know how to use anything in the control room to run the training simulator, so she decided to sit and wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:49 pm
Mai followed the others; she noticed the cat and how similar it was to Luna in the moon on it's forehead. Maybe it was...probably. She decided to keep quiet, since the feline was obviously meant for Theresa.

((Gone for 3 weeks..puppet Mai as needed...will be back..))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:06 pm
Luna stepped into a small glass room within a padded room.
"Welcome to training girls." SHe said over a loud speaker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:59 pm
((@ Mishuri - I think QueenSerenityChick is saying that that banner is the one she's going to use in her sig to advertise your RP, but she's posted in the wrong thread >.>))

Kiara got to the tree now, looking around to make sure no-one else was watching, she pushed the knot in the tree. Mai was looking a little bit startled, but she supposed Kiara knew what she was doing. Kiara smiled at Theresa, "Come on in, there's someone in here I'm sure would be glad to meet you" Kiara noticed another trunk in the room now, and she nodded to herself, perhaps that one was for Theresa?  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:32 pm
EternalJupiter
((@ Mishuri - I think QueenSerenityChick is saying that that banner is the one she's going to use in her sig to advertise your RP, but she's posted in the wrong thread >.>))

Kiara got to the tree now, looking around to make sure no-one else was watching, she pushed the knot in the tree. Mai was looking a little bit startled, but she supposed Kiara knew what she was doing. Kiara smiled at Theresa, "Come on in, there's someone in here I'm sure would be glad to meet you" Kiara noticed another trunk in the room now, and she nodded to herself, perhaps that one was for Theresa?

Theresa stared at the tree in shock of what just happened, she then nodded and slowly followed Kiara staring around the area she was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Mai paused a moment to see if the feline would follow, then supposed it would and continued behind the other two, wondering how Theresa would take all this.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:33 pm
((Sorry for dissapearing for so long. Can someone PM me as to what's happened since I left? Please and thank you!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:24 pm
Zyx walked toward the tree, whistling as he walked. He hoped the others were there...he wondered if any were still wondering who Tuxedo Mask was...  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:16 am
Mai thought she heard someone behind them, and turned to see who it was. She was surprised to see Zyx.

"Konban wa Zyx-san.."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Zyx smiled at Mai. "Hey Mai-chan! How are things?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:45 pm
"Uh...I'm not sure really...it's all new to me..so I guess all I can say is that they're fine."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff