Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 am
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

Reg, Oprhie, and J have posted about the same amount, and show up at about the same times. What are your reasons for pitting each of them on different teams?
J as I've said before seems too nice, and generally just is a little weird. (he's as good as dead anyway)
Reg is also acting strange.
Orphie seems to be acting normal to me.

That's just my current feelings about everyone. Some of this is based on nothing but the impression I get from there posts. I don't think it's bias, though.

What do you consider too nice? By me NOT voting on certain occasions or choosing to play devils advovcate for people that I didnt suspect?

Because Ive said it before, playing the fence is dangerous, but I do it a lot and I cant help it.

neutral

Everyone always wants an explanation when I say they're acting weird. -___-

You're just not yourself. It has nothing to do with your voting or arguing tendencies.

Because it just seems like a weird argument to say: " Your posting weird"

What? Do you want me to scream " MY FACE! gonk " ?

xd
Feel free to say that when you die tonight.

And Kuzo did vote against me, but the way I was acting I probably deserved to die. sweatdrop

SAM AND I ARE NO- ...Ducks? o___o

Yeah, sorry about the Duck part. I couldnt find a good metaphor.

I was like " What animal can I use to fill in the blank... "

But anyway, If I die tonight and when im proven to be a townie, you do know it will be on your head, right? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:22 am
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

Reg, Oprhie, and J have posted about the same amount, and show up at about the same times. What are your reasons for pitting each of them on different teams?
J as I've said before seems too nice, and generally just is a little weird. (he's as good as dead anyway)

That's just my current feelings about everyone. Some of this is based on nothing but the impression I get from there posts. I don't think it's bias, though.

What do you consider too nice? By me NOT voting on certain occasions or choosing to play devils advovcate for people that I didnt suspect?

Because Ive said it before, playing the fence is dangerous, but I do it a lot and I cant help it.

neutral

You're just not yourself. It has nothing to do with your voting or arguing tendencies.

xd

And Kuzo did vote against me, but the way I was acting I probably deserved to die. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kani Tochimeijin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:24 am
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

neutral
Besides, if you're town, and he's mafia/nothing, he wouldn't have stuck up for you, he woulda bandwagoned or simply watched us vote you off, because more deaths is what those teams want to accomplish.

Maybe you're turning on J now because more deaths is what you want to accomplish? wink
When he stuck up for me, I had EVERY VOTE.
I was dead meat, he probably just stuck up for me to make himself look like the good guy.
And how am I "turning on J"? I've openly suspected him for quite a while now.

Actually I stuck up for you even when you had the FoS. I knew you were doing the Rando vote thing, which is what got Digi and Dragn killed in the last game, since your new at this. You were obviously innocent so why would I turn on you? Im like one of the few who actually BELIEVED in your innocence from that point alone. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 am
You were also protected by Yue that night.

/facepalm  

Kani Tochimeijin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 am
Listen, all im saying is that I havnt trusted our town vote too much in the beginning, and its a good thing because both you and Dragn would have been killed. And it was lucky for him that we decided to change to Mizu because look how that paid off!

Unless its too late to say this, Im done playing the Fence, and im gonna start defending people who are guarenteed innocent ( which is pretty pointless, but my only trustworthy thing to do).

Eh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 am
J of The Wind
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
J of The Wind

neutral

xd

Yeah, sorry about the Duck part. I couldnt find a good metaphor.

I was like " What animal can I use to fill in the blank... "

But anyway, If I die tonight and when im proven to be a townie, you do know it will be on your head, right? neutral
I accept that challenge.

@LPS: I've looked over it, and actually, Yue is pretty obviously a certain person.
They did argue my case, but it certainly isn't J.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 am
So why am I on your list?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 am
Supersephiroth7

Everyone was on my list. The reason I suspect you is not only your lack of posting, but the general nonchalantness in your posts. A lot of things about you raise some red flags for me.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 am
Nomega
Supersephiroth7

Everyone was on my list. The reason I suspect you is not only your lack of posting, but the general nonchalantness in your posts. A lot of things about you raise some red flags for me.
That's how I normally post, but it's good that you're thinking so I'll give you that. Well if there's a lot of things that raise red flags you should mention them. That's how we get places  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:55 am
Supersephiroth7
Nomega
Supersephiroth7

That's how I normally post, but it's good that you're thinking so I'll give you that. Well if there's a lot of things that raise red flags you should mention them. That's how we get places
It's the fact that you're being meticulous in not drawing attention to yourself. Hell, I had forgotten you were even in this mafia until I made that list.
I'm not saying that there are any huge indicators, I'm just getting people thinking. I don't want anyone sneaking under the radar.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am
Nomega
Supersephiroth7
Nomega
Supersephiroth7

It's the fact that you're being meticulous in not drawing attention to yourself. Hell, I had forgotten you were even in this mafia until I made that list.
I'm not saying that there are any huge indicators, I'm just getting people thinking. I don't want anyone sneaking under the radar.
Ahh I see so you've spotted a typical Mafia trait. Well believe me when I say I'd post more often if I could, but it's been a busy weekend since my friend had a birthday. Yea and it's good to get people thinking. Atleast you're not just throwing around random accusation. You have a nice vocab btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 am
Guys seriously. I'm a townie.

I am honestly 100% am. Do NOT kill me that would be a waste.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 am
Regulust
Guys seriously. I'm a townie.

I am honestly 100% am. Do NOT kill me that would be a waste.

Strangely enough I believe him completely.

xd

I guess its because Reg isnt one to lie at all, even in one of these games.

He either tells a half truth or ragequits. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 am
Here are the people I'm not going to kill today:

Everyone but J.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games