Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm
(OOC: He finally remembers rolleyes .
*considers telling Shiro something*
Nah, I only need to torture Ultima xp .)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Back with Shiro, the real Auron applauded his success and said, "Very good job. Now we can move on to something else. I was going to save this set of jutsu for both of ya, but currently Vincente is undergoing some special training, and it would be unfair for you not to recieve the same treatment. Today, I will be teaching you the Leaf villages secret jutsu. Oil jutsu"!

With Vincente, Auron said, "Well I rather you learn it yourself". Getting up, AUron said, "Simply right down the message and I will call down a messenger bird for ya. Now, lets get to training. This will take some time and we are burning daylight so lets get a move on".

((last post for tonight))

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Don't worry about it, Blaze!" A red wolf came out into the open and sat in front of Vincente. "Take this to Kage, and quickly." He said, writing down a message fast and giving it to Blaze. "No stops, I think she's still in Mist." Blaze sped off, taking the orders fast.

(backup plan!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 pm
(( @Kage: ... Eh? ._.;
@Auron: Oh, god! I was practically itching to bother Hanzo about those when we got back to Konoha! Perfect timing, as always. =D ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 pm
(OOC: Don't worry Shiro. You should be happy that I didn't point anything out like what I did to Ultima whee .)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 am
(( Why?
Did I do something wrong? ;-;
Or stupid?
Or both?! gonk ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Back with Vincente, Auron got up and said, "Now. We shall finally get started". Bending down, Auron pulled up his pants legs, revealing a pair of weights. Taking off the weights, Auron, dropped them in front of Vincente saying, "Mastering the Deadly Waltz means mastering your bodies elements. In the Deadly Waltz case, there is the strength and speed element, the reaction element, the flexibility element, and the mind element. With each stage of the training you go through, a certain number of elements must be mastered before you move on to the next step. I warn you, this first stage of training is considered to be the hardest. These weights are fifty pounds each. By putting these on your legs, you will be starting your training in the strength and speed element. You must endure them into they feel as if they are a part of your legs. In other words, you must endure them until you feel as if you don't have weights at all. I guarantee that when you take them off when the time is right, your speed and strength within your legs will increase exponentially".

Quote:
Strength/Speed Element
- Automatically the user is put through rigorous exercise through the training of leg weights. By strapping on a whopping fifty pound weight on each of the legs, the user is forced to immediately and rapidly build muscle by keeping them on for a full and complete week (The weeks is determined by the one training the user). Once the week is done, the user should be able to walk normally as if there was no weights on, however running still presents a challenge. Once the weights come off the user at the end of this time, the user will experience a dramatic increase in speed (The speed is the equivalent of a one hundred yard dash being done in ten seconds. It isn’t necessarily, Rock Lee fast.) and strength, allowing them to move much quicker.
Posts: Minimum of 20 posts, but ultimately the user’s success in this element is decided by the one training the user.

Back with Shiro, Auron said, "Oil Jutsu is different than most jutsu. Oil is in itself is a element, but however it can be learned by anybody with the proper knowledge. Only Leaf shinobi or trusted friends of our Kage know these jutsu. Now...lets start. The first jutsu you will learn is a technique that can detect Oil underground. There should be a mass size of it beneath us so all you got to do is master the technique. For oil jutsu, it is extremely important you learn this jutsu, for if you don't know where the oil is, then how can you use it"?

Detection technique: Oil mining
This technique allows users of oil to search for and locate oil deep within the earths crust. This technique is used purely for locating the oil and not actually obtaining it. By placing ones hand on the ground the oil user can cover a rather large area and sense whether or not their is oil to be used directly underneath them.

((Shiro...2 posts))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 am
((wow,somethin went screwy with this post...))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Easy!" Vincente didn't know exactly how heavy fifty pound weights would be. He could barely move his legs at first. "Ok, I guess I can deal with this, not a problem." He said, trying to be optimistic, this was going to be tougher than he thought.

[1/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

AUron nodded in approval and said, "Okay, we will start off easy. Just start walking towards Shiro and back to this spot mulitple of times. This will help your legs ease into the weight to lessen the shock on your body.....In the meantime...well uh.....heh heh...nature calls...if you catch my drift". Auron had been holdin it in for quite awhile, and now he just couldn't take it anymore, so the clone poofed away.

Back with SHiro, the real Auron said, "While you learn this, I need to go to the little boys room. Heh heh. If I am gone longer than expected, then just learn more oil jutsu from this scroll", Auron set the scroll down and said, "But make sure you learn all the lower level oil jutsu as well okay? I shouldn't be gone long". And with that, Auron ran off to more than a 100 yards before relieving himself on a nearby tree, and then he was done, Auron felt much better and started to head back......but that was until a portal opened up in front of him and he fell in.

((Be back later, shouldnt be gone long, just off to get a demons summons))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded and began walked towards and from Shiro. He felt like he was getting use to it quickly. He was sure he'd be able to lift these with barely knowing they were there in time. "Sheesh, I thought fifty pounds would be no problem..."

[2/20]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am
((just keep walking back and forth to rake in the number of attempts you need to complete the strength and speed element. Savvy?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente continued at a little faster pace. Before long, he was already getting it. "Ah, it won't hinder me forever." He said hopefully, he wondered the actual length of time he had to wear these, understanding them doesn't count as having mastered walking with them.

[3/20]

(Yeah, I got it)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente started to pick up even more speed, soon he would be back to his original. "This is really crazy." He said, still going forward, he smiled at the possibilities of what he could do when he finished. "Maybe a jog will get me even better with these." He said, running off, well, speed walking off anyway.

[4/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 am
((ultima, stay in the area))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games