Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Yeah your ability is cool and all but not very original, Sasuke in Naruto if you ever watch that can copy peoples movements and jutsu's but another thing Monkey has it where he can copy a sword's ability and that does not work well for him cause the original user has complete control over some thing he made. So coping some one's ability sounds cool but really ineffective in the long run, [17]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Actually I didn't get it from sasuke. And its used for completely different purposes. He can copy your voice, your appearence, and even your mannerisms perfectly. He can also copy how you move and your fighting style. Based on what he has copied he can predict your movements also. Well thats just HIS ability. Mine isn't his. The effectiveness all depends on how you use it. I actually got the idea originally from the mockingbird, not sasuke. I hate naruto.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 pm
wait...what? You hate me?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm
Ok...But still I don't know how that would benefit you in this guild...I mean I guess it could if lets say you work for daefaco he could have you look like one member or some body and ruin their reputation but in a battle i don't see how that could help by copy some one's moves and there is no way you could copy Itazuki...I mean it might work on some one who has a particular way of moving but yeah...[18]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Who said I made it for battle?
I mean he can copy fighting styles and if he ever encountered say... someone that was a blackbelt in jujitsu, then he could copy them and be an expert in jujitsu. And he retains the information so he can bring it up at will. He can use it for espionage. He can avoid someone who might hurt him by turning into a guard or something then stabbing him as he walks by. Theres lots of possibilities. >>
I never said I was copying Itazuki.
And I still could though.
I could copy your voice and appearence as well as your fighting style.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Constipated Emotion
Who said I made it for battle?
I mean he can copy fighting styles and if he ever encountered say... someone that was a blackbelt in jujitsu, then he could copy them and be an expert in jujitsu. And he retains the information so he can bring it up at will. He can use it for espionage. He can avoid someone who might hurt him by turning into a guard or something then stabbing him as he walks by. Theres lots of possibilities. >>
I never said I was copying Itazuki.
And I still could though.
I could copy your voice and appearence as well as your fighting style.

.....I've never seen a mocking bird do any of those...148  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Hrm, we need a reason for you joining up with Defaeco. I'm thinking a previous engagement in the Underearth perhaps?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Well I started with the idea of a mockingbird, and mockingbirds copy other birds tunes. And if you whistle to one enough and can make the same exact whistle. They copy tunes and such.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 pm
Wait I'm confused Rin. xD
Is Defaeco evil or not? o.o
Well maybe you would see his worth in espionage and assassination? O:
Hes quite good at it. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 pm
Ok Emotion is ur guy willing to fall on his face a bunch? Dafaeco is evil.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm
Yes? xD
He doesn't HAVE to use the abilities he copies, but if he ever impersonates you he will still know your movements and such. Lol.
Thanks, then the dealings with him will be easier since Zen Zen is evil. Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Yeah well i would like to fight you just to see how this would play out and i think if u would have to copy abilities you would need to make sure your guy's coping ability level has to be a certain amount of points to copy some ones and then there are some ability you can't be able to copy. There has to be limits or it could be considered a godmod. Like you would not be able to copy a level 100 ability when ur coping thing is only 15 or what not. But yeah my guy is not evil or good, he works as the head assassin for this one organization that is against dafaeco but my guy like has this one thing where his mind becomes warped and will kill any thing so he is like evil and one thing almost every one in this guild is an assassin. [19]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 pm
Well he doesn't copy abilities yet, and that would be my idea if he did. I dont think I'm gonna add it though. Or maybe he could copy the ability but only use it up the the level of mocking eye he has.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm
Constipated Emotion
Wait I'm confused Rin. xD
Is Defaeco evil or not? o.o
Well maybe you would see his worth in espionage and assassination? O:
Hes quite good at it. ;D

He kinda has me for that XD

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Yeah would coping elements count for you cause well wait i don't know that would mean you have control over it but you could do a blast but that would not work, like you copy a fire move and shot it at some one the orginal user controls fire and negates the attack. [20]  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games