Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm
(Vahuka's a snake. I transformed to Greet him.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 pm
((I think your wording may have made it sound like Vahuka was the one turning into a human.))

Although Vahuka didn't like humans, and liked it even less when a creature of the forest chose to transform into one of them, he was accepting of Vale since the two had known each other long enough. And if it made Vale more comfortable to speak to Vahuka as a human, he wasn't going to question it.
As the injured pup growled at Vahuka, he gave a nasty hiss back at the pup. "Hold your noise little one before I silence you permanently!" he said. The pup clearly did not know of Vahuka, but the great serpent was not one to forgive ignorance. "Save your rage for the humans where it belongs." he said, a little calmer this time.
Now he brought his attention to Vale. "Vale, we've known each other long enough that you know I hate when spirits of the afterlife are used, or allowed to use another. So tell me, what made it necessary to have a spirit possess you? You should know as well as I how dangerous that sort of thing is!" he said, his voice raising before Vahuka calmed himself again. "Your power is impressive Vale, but do not tamper with spirits. If you allow yourself to be possessed by one, there is no guarentee that you will possessed by the right one. Your body becomes a vessel for the first spirit that manages to reach you. And we both know that not all spirits are friendly. You take a risk every time you do that technique of yours, and have been lucky that the right spirit was the one that possessed you first. I warn you now, do not use that possession ability again. You may not have had a problem before, but it is only a matter of time until something goes wrong." Vahuka said, finishing up his little lecture to Vale. He suspected that Vale may not take Vahuka's words well, and was ready for any words that Vale may have for him in defense, but Vahuka needed to get his point across, whether Vale wanted to hear him or not.

Derpzilla88

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 am
Kyubi watched him walk on, and shook her head. he must be lost in thought... she thought before rejoining him. She kept an eye on him as they were walking, jumping slightly as he talked.

She gathered herself enough to dart in front of him to make him stop. If he would have kept going, they would have tumbled down into the hole she claimed. "Diego...I can't imagine how hard it is for you to be in a form you're not use to." she said, her tails twitching slightly, "But maybe after we settle this whole thing with the hunters...I could help you find a way to change back or something...Who knows, maybe I can find something out from their leader or something."

"Anyway, wait here for a minute. I'll be right out." with saying that, she disappeared into the hole. Once far enough inside, she grabbed what she needed, and started to turn around. Something caught her eye close to the exit. A small vile of sleeping powder..enough to knock a grown man out for an hour, was sitting in a hollowed out dirt shelf. She only had to think for a minute before she grabbed it and put it in that small hidden pouch from earlier. She then went for the exit and went back over to Diego. "Lets get going Diego." she smiled as she passed him, trotting swiftly in the direction of the hunters camp. "I promise to help him find his way...and to do my best to keep him from harm.." with saying that to herself, unsure if he even heard that last bit, they headed off, her carrying the bag of the things she needed and Diego near, into the woods and for the human camp.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 am
Rose sighed, nudging one of her wolves. Go with them. Say nothing about your identity in my guard. The wolf nodded and vanished to invisibly accompany the panther and fox. She then stretched, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Im gonna die a sleepless death.. she told herself before standing back up. She noted everyones presence and gently nudged Vexen. Why bring the little one along? I cant do much to help her, unless you want her hurt first.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Vale had his eyes closed when he says. "I know, that's why I never use it." Vale opened his eyes and the scarlet eyes beam at you knowingly. "She was going to take control whether I liked it or not. Seems I didn't quite destroy the entire Shadow wolf populace. One had escaped here before I arrived and the little one is part shadow if only a slight bit." his voice has a bit of wonder in it though he was human he was fluently speaking in the animal language. "And to my great joy I've learned the location of Terra Nova and the Chronus Tomes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Vexen bowed her head to Rose. "Missy is just here for a tag along. I wanted to keep her occupied." Vexen said honestly. "I also intended to train her abit today. So, what is on your mind Rose?" Vexen laid down on the ground, allowing the suns rays to warn her.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

Diana Turned to Aella. "Come along Aella. We shall go back to Vexen." The creme vixen said with a soft smile. She started forward figuring the kit would catch up.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 am
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled at Rose, "Hay Rose!" she said happily as she waled over to her and nuzzled her playfully. Then she curled up next to Rose. Tail swishing back and forth. "It's going to be fun doing training today!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 am
"It does not matter to me what you were able to find out during the possession. My point still stands, never allow yourself to be possessed. I do not believe that the pups mother was powerful enough to force you to possess her." Vahuka said. Despite knowing Vale for a long time, Vahuka actually knew very little about Vale's past, or true past or the signifigance of certain things to him. "But out of curiosity, what is Terra Nova and the Chronus Tomes?" he asked.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 am
"I'm not surprised you don't know of Terra Nova. It's a city that houses the power of the universe. Should I ever get there the libraries hold the Chronus Tombs. With these I could cure my disease. And receive my true form again." Vale's eyes dim a little. "So you see If I am to leave this forest I need to Make another Guardian. The pup is part shadow and will fill the role well." This last part is in human tongue so as to keep the conversation between Vahuka and himself. "I will return home. To the City at the end of the Universe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm
(yes it sounded like vahuka was human, just switch it, she is growling at Vale then moving away from both of them. Also who is The Pup, Missy?)

Aella continued to growl at the human and also the snake. She was confused and didn't under how the wolf and turned into a human. Nor what the creature on the ground was.  

Serafinariv

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 pm
((it was supposed to be Aella))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 am
" At the moment, why you're suddenly so maternal," Rose responded smoothly, wrapping an arm around Missy. "And why shes so adamant on thinking this is going to be fun..." she added under her breath with a sigh. "And why people think stalking Rosalyn Soluna is a requirement to be cool." Among their other stupidities.. she added to herself, rather sick of people being everywhere she went.

((btw guys, my birthdays monday, so I might not be on much. <3 ))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am
"Ah yes, that old life you briefly mentioned once or twice." Vahuka said, now remembering only a little of Vale saying something about it once, which is why Vahuka himself didn't really remember. "The forest does not need another guardian, or a new one. If you were to leave, I imagine not much would change. If humans come in and end up defeating the dens, then so be it. I see things as they are Vale, and what I see is that things will progress as they are going, whether it be the humans defeat or victory, with or without a forest guardian." he said. His claim was rather defeatest and negative, but it was truely what he believed. Some of the time, that is.
"If you leave, let the forest guardian be a myth to the humans, something to scare their children with. I'm sure that will prove to be effective, since I've seen it be effective at other human dens. They believe in this myth about the Lady of the Forest, which is nothing more than a myth. Why wouldn't they believe in a guardian?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm
Aella watched the snake and human conversed, confused because the human had the same voice as the wolf whom had taken care of her. She didn't know what to believe so she did the only think a two month old pup could do. She cried. She began to whine and wail, she laid on the ground her face on her front paws and cried.  

Serafinariv

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 am
(( Happy Birthday Brili. ))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games