Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

Aki stood straight suddenly as the information to from his clone reached him. "Axel continue your training, I'll be back as soon as I can to continue to help you. Until then" Without another word he sprinted towards the exit throwing Hachi in front of him. The little salamander grew to a massive 12 foot long and landed with a thump. Aki leaped on its back and the two of them raced out of the training grounds. A little puff of smoke would be the last thing seen by axel.

[[going to kill people in mist, train hard]]

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm
Axel formed the series of seals as he molded his chakra. It had to be like the Bunshin no Jutsu, he only had to make it corporeal rather than an illusion. But how was he supposed to do that? He stopped and thought about just how he was supposed to do that. Not worrying about the seals that he just performed.

After giving it much thought, he figured he might as well just try it out rather than think about it some more. After forming the seals and molding his chakra. The ground next to him was set ablaze as an Ember clone that looked exactly like Axel. "That's awesome! I did it!" he exclaimed. It was now time for him to work on the next one.  

Yuki Miojin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Crimson_Yetis
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Well, I've had this tattoo.On my stomach, and Yukio saw it and said it might be a seal. For a Demon or Angel."Makoto said. She lifted her shirt just enough that Nanashi could see.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

The clone examined the seal. "Hmmm, I think it would be best to find a perfect tutor for you. Though, I think I am going to have to study up on demon and angel training. I have a feeling that I will train many more in the future." The clone said. "Hmmm, with your studies, where do you think the best place to go to get angel training is?" He asked Makoto.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"I...I don't know!"Makoto exclaimed."That's why I came to you. You're the Otokage, you should know this stuff."She dropped her shirt down. It was getting embarrassing showing her stomach to people."I mean, do you know anyone who has an Angel? Maybe they could teach me?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm
Axel formed the seals to the next jutsu as he molded his chakra, ignoring the two that were nearby. Though he would have liked to know whom they were, his sensei told him that he should keep on training...so he did just that. The wind brushed against his robe as it swayed...the hood covering his face in darkness giving him a certain mistique about him. As he finished the seals, he grasped a kunai from his pack and held it outward.

Suddenly, the kunai burst into flames as Axel muttered the words to the jutsu. After learning several fire jutsus already and having excellent chakra control, he didn't have too bad of a time with this one. The flames blazed as embers fell unto the ground. If one were to take a closer look, they'd realize that the kunai he was holding was still intact. He had perfected this jutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm
"Oh, I thought I went over with you landscapes. Well, will just have to head to one of the more obvious places for angels to congregate. The highest place in all the lands. Kumogakure, here we come." The clone said heading to the gatte.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Makoto followed the clone. She felt special when Nanashi-kun called her an angel. She skipped merrily over to OCHO and secured him to her back before heading out.Damn, why did I make him so heavy?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Axel read out the next jutsu from the scroll Aki gave him. After analyzing the jutsu and how it worked, he bagan running through the handseals. Tiger, Ox, Rooster, Tiger, Ox, Rooster...he repeated the seals at least a dozen times.

He gathered his chakra inside his body as he performed the seals swiftly. Molding his chakra into his lungs, Axel took a deep breath. Suddenly, he exhaled a short burst of heat and flame, it exploded out of his mouth and if it was dark, it would have easily illuminated the place. Mastering the jutsu, he went back to the next jutsu in the scroll.  

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 pm
Axel read the next jutsu out loud as he memorized the seals to this new jutsu. Taking a kunai from his pouch he twirled it in his fingers after clutching it tightly. He threw it at the log that he had used earlier and then exhaled from his mouth a small flame. Unfortunately the kunai hit the log before the flame could. He needed to be faster.

Trying it once more, he took another kunai from his pouch, clutching it tightly into his hand. Axel threw it with all of his might at the log as he spat out a small flame, igniting it in flames just before it hit the log, setting it on fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Axel read out the next jutsu and realized that this one required no seals. The way this jutsu worked is that he needed to shoot his chakra by snapping his finger in order to ignite a spark. Seeing a nearby log, he looked at it intently as he snapped his fingers. Unfortunately nothing happened.

Snapping his fingers several times, the log did not catch on fire. "What the hell!?" he exclaimed. That's when he realized that he was barely sending any chakra flying out to the log. He focused his elemental chakra as his hand began to glow red. That's when he snapped his fingers once more, suddenly sending a surge of chakra out into the log, setting it on fire. "Hella yeah!" he exclaimed as he clenched his fist in a victorious like manner.  

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm
Axel finished reading the next jutsu to the scroll. Memorizing the seals in hand, he practiced forming them. This jutsu required for him to set his hands on fire by using the Tanebi no Jutsu. Doing so would allow him to perform taijutsu with flaming hands. The first thing he did was snap his fingers as they were set aflames.

Doing so, he began to jab his hands forward, practicing taijutsus. As he jabed his hands forward countless times, the flames in his hands shone brightly. He then slammed his palm down onto a log, pushing the flames unto it as it caught on fire. That's the third log that's been put aflames due to his training.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm
"Well, that's a good day's training," Axel told himself. In just a matter of a couple of days, he had graduated from the academy and learned all of the Academy leveled fire jutsus and some genin leveled ones. He was indeed satisfied with his progress and realized that he has come a long way in the past couple of days. Fastening the chakrams around his waist, Axel ensured that his face was covered within the darkness of his hood. He decided to now leave, since he was extremely famished.

Exit  

Yuki Miojin

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas