Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 pm

All of the machines were gone except one. I shot a fire ball at it and it seemed to dissolve into the earth.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Arrows hurt even through scales, but they didn't kill. I flew lower in the forest and almost collided with a centaur. I flapped my wings and landed. "BRING IT ON!"

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Still arrows shot up. I sailed the cloud down again and hopped off. There were still a few machines left. But these ones would sink into the earth after each shot. I blew more fire balls.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

The centaurs soon surrounded where Blaze was, their arrows glowing. I couldn't help but recognize that type of attack... I had used it myself. I muttered something, then leaped off the cloud as we flew over head, rolling off a tree branch to land on the ground, a force field surrounding Blaze and I just as the centaurs fired. "Honestly... that kind of attack isn't nice....."

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm

"What the..." I started, a bit startled, "What were they doing?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 pm

"Magic arrows... the abilities of each shot depend on the user's intention... They can be nasty little buggers to.... Actually... I've used them before..." I grinned, keeping the force feild up as the centaurs walked around, pawing the ground and glaring in our direction. "I really didn't want to get into a fight like this...."

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 am

I jumped out of the tree i was standing on to where the others were. "Oh crap." I had never fought centaurs before and I wasn't sure what kind of magic to use. So I did the quickest thing that came to my mind. I blew ice over them, freezing them to the spot. This would give us a few minutes before they broke free.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

It didn't stop the arrows coming at us, as the cloud was run through with arrows. I dove to the ground, hoping to be a distraction.

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:32 pm

"You know, we want them to think we are not trying to cause any harm right?" I asked after seeing the centaurs frozen in place.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:01 pm

"There are some things that are a pain in the butt to do... And one of these is trying to talk peacefully with an ambushing group of Centaurs..." I replied, concentrating on getting a spell togehter, as soon as it was cast, all of our scents disappeared, making us untraceable.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yeah, but I would have just stood there and took the blows and shown them I would not fight back." I said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 pm

"And then you'd be dead." I landed amongst them, using my powers of Earth to further confine the centaurs. "I hate to tell you, but the pacifist are usually the first to die. They don't fight back, which makes them easy targets."

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Now I drew a time warp around the centaurs. "We've got two hours before they move again. Shall we get moving?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:25 pm

"Won't matter because they can't track us..." I said to Yoko, looking at Blaze. "Blaze... Your scales may have been enough to stop the arrows... But our skin can't stand up to that... It doesn't work like that..." I smiled, and started walking in the direction of smoke.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm

When I turned around and saw the could on the ground, shot with arrows, I bit my lip. What the others didn't know was that the cloud was not an object, but a creature. The cloud was dead and there was nothing I could do about it. So I sighed and walked on with the others.
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games