Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 pm

"That's not gonna work." Shane told Hana with a grin as he felt her looking for a ticklish place. "It won't work if she doesn't go for my neck, that is." he thought as he stopped spinning around.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 pm

'that what you think,' Hana giggled, and continued her search, poking his ribs, letting her fingers scamper over his torso. Unsuccessful so far, she was about to give up, but tried one last spot. She herself was especially ticklish on the back of her neck, perhaps he was as well...

OOC: oo! thankyou! -brings the cookie up to take a bite, and stops - um... AVW didn't happen to make this one, did she? LOL

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Faliecia blinked
"ooooooh, i think i get it now." she said.
The cold facade isn't just to push people away. she sent the mind-message to him.
THen for some unknown reason, she suddenly fell off her floaty.
"EEEK!" she squeaked as she fell into the water.
She emerged spluttering and she glared at the seemingly innocent floaty.
The floaty dissapeared.
She smiled happily at her triumph over the inanimate object.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm

((hey in real life i'm a good cok, ecept i can't make choclate chip cookies, they just become chocolate, or popcorn it always burns))

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC: XD I kid, i kid! -muches happily on the cookie-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:50 pm

"Nyeh!" Shane cried out laughing as his Hana got his neck. His head tilted back as she poked a finger there. Shane started laughing more. "Stop it!" he said playfully. He swung his arms around and got Hana by the waist. "Hah hah!" he said in triumph as he swung her around and held her in front of him. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" he said, clicking his tongue, but still grinning. "I know. I'll just have to get you back!" he said and narrowed his eyes, keeping his grin though.

((Nah, Faliecia didn't make it razz It's safe))

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:52 pm

"Then what is it for?" Lucien mindspoke back to Faliecia. He chuckled a bit as she fell off the floaty. The fact was that Lucien could very easily read her thoughts, but he preferred that she told him herself. He focused his attention back on Faliecia as the floaty disappeared and waited for an answer.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Hana released him as if he were suddenly on fire... and winced at the metephor... she tried to escape him, but he still had a hold of her. Shreiking with laughter, she continued to try and get away - she was secretly terrified of anyone tickling her! 'No! Please, NO! I'm sorry!' she cried as she struggled.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Its to keep me numb. she projected the thought to him, and a small dose of the pain her heart felt when it wasn't numbed.
She splashed at him
"You know where i'm ticklish but i don't know where your ticklish." she told him with a sadistic grin on her face.
Faliecia looked over and laughed at the young couples antics,
Aww they're so cute toegether. she thought and looked at Lucien under her lashes the thought of them together crossed her mind but then she hid it before he could read her mind.

((argh everyones afraid of my cooking!! nuuu crying ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Shane was laughing as he continued to badly fake anger. "Alright then. Here it comes!" he said as he put her over on his shoulder in a fireman's carry and started tickling her with his spare hand. "That should teach you!" he laughed. It was a wonderful day, and the pool made it that much more fun. Not to mention the way the water sparkling on Hana's body increases her beauty.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm

'AHH! No, lemme GO!' Hana laughed, kicking her legs a little. she noticed that her splashing accadentally reached proffesser Faliecia. She paused for a mere instant, long enough to mutter a guilty 'oops' before she started thrashing agins, trying to squirm away from Shane's tickling.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Lucien listened and felt a foreign pain in his heart. "Why? Why is it like this? Why do you feel this?" he asked her with his mind. Putting on a mischievous face, he said "Oh, you wanna know where I'm ticklish, do you?" he turned around and held his arms out. "Right here." he pointed to his ribcage as he looked over his shoulder at Faliecia. He felt a notion in her mind, but it slipped away before he could read it properly.

((@AWV: Not afraid of your cooking. Your character's heh razz ))

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

"Hah, you're not getting away that easily." he said as Hana almost slipped out of his grip. He put her back in the holding position she was in before the tickling, and threw her up a couple feet. On catching her, he swung her back around so that his right arm was around her waist. He looked down at her. "You're okay, aren't you?" he asked softly, but still with a grin.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Faliecia got splashed by the struggling girl, she considered revwenge, but the girl seemd to be plenty tormented by her boyfriend.
Faliecia swam over to Lucien and started to tickle his ribcage.

I'd perfer not to talk about why i'm constantly in pain she thought to him quietly.
If i do i'll start crying and i don't want to do that here, its to much of a nice day to spoil it by crying.
The thought of her and Lucien together came unbidden into her mind agian, stronger, she let it float there enjoying it for a minute before she shoved it down agian, hopping Lucien hadn't seen it. she blushed a deep red and tickled him more.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 pm

(OOC: sorry about late post I had to make dinner, for about 5 other people)

Luke was still at work when the fimlier grab his sholders."What the heck! Let go of me you idiot!" Luke was draged out side, and saw the pool, and people that he was petty sure he never saw before."You brought me out here to see that?!" The fimiler disapared, and Luke went back to the library to continue his work.Luke thought, Dam that somoner, I may have to kill her if she gets in my way again.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games