Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 pm
"YAY! Story time."david said in his best kiddy voice throwing his hands in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 pm
Daisuke glared at david "nevermind.." He looked out the window boredly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 pm
"I was just kidding. settle down and tell your story I bet Its intresting, I wont interrupt again."David said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm
“Your next David. Go on Daisuke, tell me what happened.” Iskara opened her arms to give him a hug.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Daisuke glared again "Fine.." He cleared his throat slightly "Well...i was born an only child..i was raised by my mother since my father was never home..until one day my father finally came home..but instead of running and hugging us...he ran at my mother with a knife in his hand..he...killed her..then when he was going to kill me..Aion came and saved me from him..aion took me in and raised me as his own son..until he snapped...i woke up one day tied to a table...aion was next to the table staring at me his eyes almost red..he laughed and began the experiment...he ripped out my left eye..and replaced it with a demonic eye...he also put a seal as he called it..but i called it a curse..he said it was a gift but it wasnt.." Daisuke looked at the ground tears forming in his eyes he looked away and wiped his eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 pm
"Do i really have to share?" david asked with a grown.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:03 pm
Daisuke glared at david "Yes me and lady iskara did now its your turn" He crossed his legs slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 pm
“It seems we all have sad stories to share. You need not be afraid to tell me what it is that troubles you, and it is Lady Iskara and I. Proper English is everything to the vampires.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm
"Well I dont really have a story I have gone from master to master untill they dont like me anymore then I go back to the slave shop, and as far as wolfishness goes Thats not all I am I have alot of other things in my body."He said looking grim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 am
Daisuke looked at david slightly "What other things do you have in your body? A dog? because i know dogs are annoying.." He said laughing slightly "I'm just kidding but seriously what else is inside of your body?" He asked seriously  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 pm
"Have you ever heard the saying you are hat you eat? Well if not think about it and it appliers heavily to me."he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm
(( can u repost the xiallen i cant find it apparently : ))  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 pm
“We are home” Iskara announced happily. “I will race you to the gardens,” She smiled trying to lighten the mood. “Go” she shouted as the door opened, and she took of with her vampire speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Daisuke grinned and ran out of the limo he jumped into the air and started flapping his wings..he then shot towards the garden "I'm gonna beat her.." He said before smashing into a tree "Or...not.." he fell onto the ground and groaned  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas