Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:37 pm
IkumiAngel
lightsenshi
((Artemis isn't the only one that Minako has ditched lately. xp Everyone got someone to talk to/with?))

((Whoops, hehe sweatdrop blaugh ))

((Yeah, I just bet that someone will have to make up for it. xp 3nodding whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:38 pm
lightsenshi
IkumiAngel
lightsenshi
((Artemis isn't the only one that Minako has ditched lately. xp Everyone got someone to talk to/with?))

((Whoops, hehe sweatdrop blaugh ))

((Yeah, I just bet that someone will have to make up for it. xp 3nodding whee ))
((lol, possibly ninja ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:36 pm
The fire senshi puckered her lips in thought. She did need to clean her room, but if she left it wasn't as if the state of her room was going to change much. Her purple eyes slid over to Deimos and Phobos.

Taking a deep breath, Rei said, "Alright. I could stand to get away from Jii-chan. But you have to promise to help me clean my room afterwards!" She jabbed a finger at the phone, as if the blonde on the other side could see the gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:07 pm
lightsenshi
psychotic__Gal
Setsuna walked back home holding a bag with a new dark red blouse and shoes in it. She still felt a little bored, so rather than going straight into the house she sat on a bench nearby to sit and think.

Haru paused after his relaxing trip to the geisha, noticing his next door neighbor. He straightened his tie and plastered on his best smile, which given his current condition probably more resembled a lecherous smile than something friendly. "Hi." He told the green haired woman as he approached the bench. "I'm Haru, I live next door to you." He offered his hand to her.

"Hey," Setsuna threw him a grin of her own, "I'm Setsuna. Nice to meet you." She took his hand.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:20 pm
psychotic__Gal

"Hey," Setsuna threw him a grin of her own, "I'm Setsuna. Nice to meet you." She took his hand.

Haru shook Setsuna's hand, noting the surprisingly firm grip. "Say, would you like to come over? I've got a half bottle of rice wine and some leftovers from that really nice restaurant downtown. If I drink it all myself then I may not get to work tomorrow." He winked at her. "Besides, it'd give us a chance to get to know each other. Given that we're neighbors and all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:29 pm
Setsuna shrugged, ignoring the wink, "I can come over, I'm finding my house is partly driving me insane." She laughed lightly, "Thank you for the invitation."  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:37 pm
"Sure thing." Haru smiled to Setsuna and helped her to her feet before turning so they could walk together to his place. He glanced once or twice at her, shaking off a feeling of deja vu. With a charming smile, he opened the door so she could go inside first.

"Welcome to my bachelor pad." He gave a sweeping half bow and waited until she was inside before following, locking the door behind him. "Make yourself comfortable." The rice wine and leftovers were in the fridge. The latter got spread out onto two plates and put into the microwave.

He retrieved a pair of wine glasses then walked into the room where Setsuna was, offering her one of the glasses. "To old friends and new company." He toasted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:40 pm
She smiled and nodded her thanks as he opened the door for her. She sat down on the couch and looked around. Ah, just the guy I remember from the good old days, she thought. When he came back to the room with the drink, Setsuna took her glass and echoed, "To old friends, new company." She clinked her glass to his and took a drink before asking, "So what have you been up to lately?"  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:42 pm
ViciouslySexy
"Eh...okay?" Them running off like that was unexpected, but it was something he hoped for. Another youma would mean more answers to his questions. He waited a while before finally following both Aisu and Ami. So this Ami is probably connected with the Senshi. He had first wondered while running past people to keep sight of the two girls.

Remembering her from some other time or whatever would relate me to the Senshi. He knew that the connection to him and the Senshi already, but now he had a lead. If this Ami does happen to be involved which I higly assume, then I'll be able to solve this damn thing a little easier.

Aisu led the way to where she had previously felt the presence. There was nothing there anymore. "Crap...well...this is where I felt it come from..." Aisu was blushing from her mistake. Damn it Aisu...why the hell did you drag them both here for nothing? For those who were able to sense emotions (not focusing on anyone in particular, I just know people who can do this), they could tell she was beating her self up, mentally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:51 pm
psychotic__Gal
She smiled and nodded her thanks as he opened the door for her. She sat down on the couch and looked around. Ah, just the guy I remember from the good old days, she thought. When he came back to the room with the drink, Setsuna took her glass and echoed, "To old friends, new company." She clinked her glass to his and took a drink before asking, "So what have you been up to lately?"

Haru started to answer but then the microwave beeped, demanding his attention. He smiled apologetically, settling the wine bottle and his glass down onto the coffee table. He went into the kitchen just long enough to get the food and two sets of chopsticks.

"I've been up to just the usual, working and stuff." He set the plates and chopsticks onto a stack of financial magazines. Again, something that he never got around to finishing reading. He retrieved his glass and took a drink from it. "What about you?"  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:58 pm
Setsuna shrugged, "I'm likewise. Nothing but school and work." She said, "Actually something has been added to my daily routine: Boredom." She blushed, "Sorry about my complaning usually I don't do this It's just..." She shrugged again, "Nevermind."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:03 pm
"It's just that you don't normally do something like this." Haru finished for her with a smile. "That you're used to being left alone and ignored by people." He leaned over to whisper into her ear. "That no one seems to want you."  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:10 pm
setsuna blushed lightly, "I guess," She said, "I might have to expect this. I'm the furthest planet away--when I lived in the kingdom on Pluto-- so while others were communicating with each other I was sort of left out." She bit her lip, finally absorbing what he had said. It was true: No one seemed to want her... well except for little Rini or Minimoon. But even then... Rini had her teenage mother. Setsuna turned to look at Haru in the eyes, "How did you know?" Her voice was small and timid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:19 pm
Haru mentally filed the bit about being from Pluto away for future reference. At least she had a good imagination. "Because every time I come home, you're home and I've never seen anyone visit you." He sat down on the couch and gestured for her to sit next to him.

He took a drink from his glass then leaned forward to refill it, topping off her glass as well. "How about we just relax and enjoy ourselves tonight?" He suggested. "Just be ourselves and forget what life is like outside that door."  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:26 pm
Again a blush crept onto her cheeks, "someone might've come over..." She protested, then finding no one she confessed, "Okay, nobody really." She sat down, and took another sip of the wine. Closing her eyes, she felt the combination of the warmth radiating from Haru and herself sitting closely together and the sweet warmth from the wine. "I'd like that." She murmmered at last, opening her dark eyes.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games