Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 pm
hector rouge
(Eh, Blarg you're being difficult. Does your character have pretty warm clothing on. No, he has fire on him and just jumped into the fog that freezes Amaterasu.)
((Exactly))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm
((I would assume my armor would retain enough heat from the strongest fire jutsu to allow me to fall before my blood freezes over. Also I didn't jump, that would be too pointless. I just ran into the mist and as the ameterasu froze I would sink fall straight into my underground bone.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm
(*Sigh* I'm not going to argue lets just be men about it and fight already)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm
((Now that I look back at my own post I see how sort of rediculous it is. Would you rather I repost something better?))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Improbable Insanity
((I would assume my armor would retain enough heat from the strongest fire jutsu to allow me to fall before my blood freezes over. Also I didn't jump, that would be too pointless. I just ran into the mist and as the ameterasu froze I would sink fall straight into my underground bone.))
((Concerning your last post please edit it, if you waited for it to freeze the most powerful fire jutsu then I am pretty sure you'd freeze too.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm
(I would like that, so that Dark can post and I can hurry up and post so I can follow the rest of my plan)  

Havok-Trance

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm
The man named Moki would fall to his knees as a sudden jolt of electricty ran up his legs. He had seen the same happen to levi. As the amaterasu smashed into the man he felt not the same intensity of heat as the other times he had felt it, it was cooler. As the man looked out his mask he saw a blue mist of pure cold heading in his direction, he knew this was raidens salamanders special ice mist. The man took this too his advantage as he used the small connections to the underground bone to be pulled under just as the mist got close enough to cool down the Ameterasu to a regular fire. Left behind would be the man's charred small layer of armor and mask of a sloth.

((Does this seem less ridiculous?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm
Improbable Insanity
The man named Moki would fall to his knees as a sudden jolt of electricty ran up his legs. He had seen the same happen to levi. As the amaterasu smashed into the man he felt not the same intensity of heat as the other times he had felt it, it was cooler. As the man looked out his mask he saw a blue mist of pure cold heading in his direction, he knew this was raidens salamanders special ice mist. The man took this too his advantage as he used the small connections to the underground bone to be pulled under just as the mist got close enough to cool down the Ameterasu to a regular fire. Left behind would be the man's charred small layer of armor and mask of a sloth.

((Mostly acceptable but you keep down-grading the effects of the mist. If it can cool down amaterasu how are you not being affected by it considering its on you.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm
((Oh s**t I forgot to put in that part lemme fix that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Improbable Insanity
The man named Moki would fall to his knees as a sudden jolt of electricty ran up his legs. He had seen the same happen to levi. The man started growing a layer of quick armor as he expected some sort of lighting or fire attack. An amaterasu suprisingly smashed into the man he felt not the same intensity of heat as the other times he had felt it, it was cooler. As the man looked out his mask he saw a blue mist of pure cold heading in his direction, he knew this was raidens salamanders special ice mist. The man took this too his advantage as he used the small connections to the underground bone to be pulled under just as the mist got close enough to cool down the Ameterasu to a regular fire. The man had escape but not unscathed as he was left with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Left behind would be the man's charred small layer of armor and mask of a sloth.

((Okay I fixed it. Sorry I forgot to put that in. Thought I did.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm
((You do realize that amaterasu hit you close range, RIGHT as you would feel your body go numb because all it requires is for me to look at you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:43 pm
((x.x Picky picky. I will fix it again.))
The man named Moki would fall to his knees as a sudden jolt of electricty ran up his legs. He had seen the same happen to levi. An amaterasu suprisingly smashed into the man he felt not the same intensity of heat as the other times he had felt it, it was cooler. As the man looked out his mask he saw a blue mist of pure cold heading in his direction, he knew this was raidens salamanders special ice mist. The man took this too his advantage as he used the small connections to the underground bone to be pulled under just as the mist got close enough to cool down the Ameterasu to a regular fire which would be smothered by bone. The fire had burnt straight through his skin and crackled at his bone and boiled his bone. Left behind would be a burnt mask of a sloth.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Hanzo soared into the air he could feel his control over his mind and body drastically slipping away, the dragon was taking control. Hanzo had no choice but to un-fuse with the dragon. After un-fusing he stood on top of his dragon as it flew up farther while doing a few handsigns. Suddenly the temperature would rise and it began to rain.

((I was gonna call you on how again you should of been effected by the mist if it cooled down amaterasu but whatever I'm tired of arguing.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm
Oroami began to shake his finger as the Ice refused to move. "Tsurugi can convert the temperature almost instantly just by using my chakra." Like that he thrusted his right hand into the Ice that had spread into the Office itself. In seconds the ground shattered as Ice flew into the sky ready to implae and pepper all those it made contact with. The entire south side of the Office shattered as well flying towards Hanzo int he sky. "And with that I take my leave." Oroami said as he turned around and began to walk towards the gates. Time to destroy Sound.  

Havok-Trance

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in the air Hanzo watched as the ground below shattered sending pieces of ice flying up into the sky. Because Hanzo was high up most were scattered and not all heading his way, this allowed for his dragon to fly around most of them while Hanzo kept his concentration. Any piece of ice that did hit the dragon was repelled off from a electric volt that would be gained from striking the dragon. After a moment Hanzo raised his hand up high and in one quick motion he threw his arm down sending a lighting bolt down on the area. Traveling roughly 93,000 miles per second avoiding this jutsu would be incredibly difficult, once it struck the ground it would create giant shock waves of electricity threw the ground that spread for miles destroying anything in its path. He then flew away on his dragon, hoping that Myoto could hold his own until he got back. He also made sure to pay attention to the ground while he was leaving if the man had lived.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games